Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never said she couldn't get bored. I actually said I wasn't speaking on whether or not she could get bored. So yeah...

And the fact she likely does connect 4 task at school would make that More common and familiar not less.

And reinforcing things is extremely important... which Abby needs and does not receive

Ass used it (her boredom) as an excuse to not work on the things the school told him to. Because HE didn't want to do it.
I agree with this. 😍

Reactions: 5
There was a kaitlyn and Kaidaile video where it showed him playing connect 4 at school. It was during a school party. I really wonder why he only goes half days. He can get aba at school. My guess is they can’t control his energy. And now he’s being held out of school for days at a time? If it were a covid exposure or outbreak wouldn’t Abby be home too?

Reactions: 9
She really is pushing that earring designer's name hard. I so wish a leghumper would ask her about ten19.
Screenshot_20210222-163239_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There was a kaitlyn and Kaidaile video where it showed him playing connect 4 at school. It was during a school party. I really wonder why he only goes half days. He can get aba at school. My guess is they can’t control his energy. And now he’s being held out of school for days at a time? If it were a covid exposure or outbreak wouldn’t Abby be home too?
Thanks I was pretty sure connect 4 was something they did at JSA.

Abby should have already had that at home and her useless parents play with her regularly. But nah... the reason they picked it up now was because they knew Ab could already do it. They could then say look Ab learned a new game and does so well. AbA works yall! And she is doing so well! We are awesome parents. Look... awards!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Scarlett Jade is an etsy store. What do you want to bet she's in P's downline...

Bet she's in P's downline - or she is trying to recruit her to be...
I didn't see the earring chick mention slimelife. She does live in Florida though. Honestly about as deep as I am looking lol people aren't that interesting.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Ass & P are getting crabby.
Running out of content using Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All of those women look airbrushed and perfect and then her picture at the end is literally startling 😂🤣
they all look great, even the gals with bags under their eyes and crows feet look radiant, and then there's P. That photog couldn't find a complementary angle for her I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi Guyth!
Ah-Welcome back to
Thillys thuff n thuff 😃
Today we are going to churn our own ice cream!
But because I am a lazy assth I just bought a carton at the grocery.
Made it my own of course!
I grew the cherries in my back yard 😊
Screenshot_20210222-140603~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.