Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! At least the cuffs on those poor jean capris are proportional to the redwoods they are stretched across. 😹😹

It's like she does it on purpose. :ROFLMAO: she makes it so easy...

Notice where they stick Cilla's headshot - at the very end by herself - hoping people quit scrolling before they get to her...
It is quite the shock to the system...scroll scroll scroll ...DAMN! 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow. Reading these last ten or so pages of posts by you all have really made me see the big picture. And it’s depressing as hell. A&P are not giving Abbie any opportunity to grow as an individual or become as independent as she could be. They are only concerned about making content because without it their world would come crashing down. They would not be able to pay the bills. It don’t matter that Abbie would benefit from a schedule or routine. That doesn’t fit in with THEIR lives. It doesn’t matter if Abbie would enjoy and learn from pretend play toys. That doesn’t fit into the typical teen agenda. It doesn’t matter if Abbie doesn’t want to swim. THEY want to swim so how else are they going to keep tabs on her. It doesn’t matter if Abbie is not learning when they play what little games they have with her. It only matters that it APPEARS she is playing and engaged. All for content. All the new tips and tricks he vlogs about for Abbie to become independent is BULLSHIT. She is on autopilot. Automatically performing for either them getting out of her space or for getting a food reward. They are bleeping lazy. The laziest people I have ever seen in all regards to life. It’s all for show. And lastly, yes, as a parent your mental health needs to come first so you can be the best you can be but after that your kids come first. You sacrifice for your kids so they can have a better life. They don’t see that way. They just want ALL THE THINGS.
Depressing as hell. You said it. We see what A&P's true priorities are and it's not for the benefit of Abbie. They can spout off that line about how she's ''set for life''. But in this case, actions speak louder than words. They spend money like crazy. The amount of $$$ they spend on Dunkins and Fast Food alone must be insane.

I've said it before, I think Abbie can pick up on a lot more than we may think she does. Asshat's overbearing and demanding nature, forcing her to do things over and over, his way and in his timing because he's more concerned with getting the best shot for the instagram pic or for the vlog. The fact that Princess P is very cold and detached from Abbie and harbors a hell of a lot of resentment and bitterness towards her. Desperately trying to mold her into the typical teen girl she wishes she had. Abbie may not understand each and every word said to her, but that doesn't mean that she can't pick up on things.

I wish I could love your post more than once. I agree with all of it. 💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Then they have the gall to act clueless as to why Abbie resists going in the pool. Oh right, it must be her being a ''typical lazy teenager''. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
They've also tried using the excuse that Abbie enjoys it once she's in the pool. As if that somehow excuses each of them grabbing an arm and a leg and dragging her into the pool or pushing her.
But remember.... if they don’t make her do it she won’t do it... which isn’t that normal for “normal” teenagers? Are they saying that if she was not IDD/ autistic that they would force her to do things she didn’t want to do or push her into the pool? Since they say she is a “normal,typical”15 yr old teenage girl, does that mean that they would do all that they do to her now? Is that how they treat “typical” 15 yr olds? They go back and forth on their thinking its hard to keep up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looking terribly forlorn at that island of goodies she cannot eat....in front of everyone else. 🐽
8F65F674-688F-49C8-AF87-91F432DB2231.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rocket I think the professional took that photo, because of plates in background.

wayne Is not above P. He is just an add on.

i Imagine parents are motivated to concentrate on autism since isn’t that where most of funding is?

I agree, Abbie would score hire than P in identifying a pyramid shape. 🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I like all you say here. I just want the world to know I am a very proud mother of an IDD NOS son. There is no shame in helping your child, ND or not, be the best they can be. There is a very early video of a very young Abbie matching colors and shapes. She was actually very good at it and very fast. No home involvement made her lose that. We do stuff with my son every day whether he knows we are teaching him stuff or not is up for debate. He knows he is different and some days all we can do is try to soothe him. He’s working at our garden center on Saturdays now and loves it!
Proof that they have done nothing with her from a young age to now is seeing her decline since Crazy Nanny left, Brandi’s visits have lessened, a few of her teachers have left JSA. A& P took credit for Abbies successes while basically doing nothing , other than driving her to and from school, and leaving her in the care of others. If we look back at their old videos look at how many times they were able to go out during the week for respite or of respite was not there they had I watch her. The week they had off in the summer while they sent her to camp. They moved to this house and suddenly she has regressed... drastically... then these two are going to try to cram a few years worth of skills into a few vlogs until the “crisis” calms down

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Rocket I think the professional took that photo, because of plates in background.

wayne Is not above P. He is just an add on.

i Imagine parents are motivated to concentrate on autism since isn’t that where most of funding is?

I agree, Abbie would score hire than P in identifying a pyramid shape. 🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Isn't Wayne hers (or Asa's) step dad that she persuaded to sign up to sell the "men's line?"

Reactions: 13
Yes, hers, which is why it's odd that he's above her.
He isn't "above" her. He is part of her downline. Her page had nowhere else to place him. I still question if she signed him up to make rank. I highly doubt Wayne sold much of anything.

Looking through the pictures of the executive retreat, I am even more convinced that Lipstick Mamas retreat was from Wish, when you ordered from a picture of the executive retreat. It by far paled in comparison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, hers, which is why it's odd that he's above her.
He isn't "above" her. He is part of her downline. Her page had nowhere else to place him. I still question if she signed him up to make rank. I highly doubt Wayne sold much of anything.

Looking through the pictures of the executive retreat, I am even more convinced that Lipstick Mamas retreat was from Wish, when you ordered from a picture of the executive retreat. It by far paled in comparison.
If the highlighted ones are "active" and the others aren't, doesn't that make her look bad? I mean honestly, how much can those poor ladies in Lipstick Mama actually be selling??

Reactions: 12
If the highlighted ones are "active" and the others aren't, doesn't that make her look bad? I mean honestly, how much can those poor ladies in Lipstick Mama actually be selling??
My understanding is that you only get bonuses from downline sales if that person sells at least $300. I have seen several of her downline getting congratulations for selling $300/month, reaching $5000 PRV. (total sold over time as a beauty guide.) Cilly makes a ton of sales on her own that she is receiving 35% of the sales.

One of the big dramas that seems to be happening is where the upline has separated their downline two groups into actives and inactive. They are giving mush less energy to those not selling. I believe Barbara fell into the lesser sales, and realized why on this retreat. I am still confused about why Barbara was even at the executive retreat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So P says she lost 105 lbs??? Those redwoods look like they weigh at least 105 lbs each. I would have been so embarrassed sitting there like that,
View attachment 450206View attachment 450207
She is so proud of those redwoods she is still going around in that dress, coverup or whatever that is.
View attachment 450225
As a former redwood thigh gal, I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it is trying to walk, climb stairs, and in general function normally carrying that weight. I remember the stress on my knees and how much they would hurt. She will be sorry someday that she wasn’t serious about her weight loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
We get to see how Cilly makes wings, probably sponsored by that air fryer she has been using. Once again, how much food really gets eaten in that house? This is a lot of wings.
Screenshot_20210222-114803_Instagram.jpg

Appears Kaidale is home again by the looks of it. But look who is sending love via IG.
Screenshot_20210222-114837_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.