Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tag123

Chatty Member
What exactly are the Massives advocating for?!? What is it that these fools want for their daughter? If exploiting, not giving Abbie dignity, treating Abbie like a side-show at a circus, and not treating her like a human is advocating for autism, they are doing a GREAT job.
Shame on you! They are showing the world, nay TEACHING the world, so many valuable things! I myself liken the viewing experience to an episode of National Geographic or more often than not, a Ted Talk where I learn about important issues from an expert on the subject. The educational value cannot be denied! If you haven’t learned anything, you aren’t paying attention. Each and every visit to the Maassive farm includes, but is not limited to, such important lessons as-

- How to fit as many carbs in to a meal as possible
- How to spend money like water
- How to turn a blind eye to mold
- Vegetable avoidance
- Why doing the same 2 table tasks is never boring
- Why the more expensive your kitchen is, the less you should cook
- Denial
- How to impress people with overpriced lunchables
- Starting your own cult 101
- People in golf carts are just cooler. Period.
- The vast array of fast food options in the Jacksonville area
- If this couch is rocking, don't come knocking
- Pets requires zero work and need no attention
- How to apply cosmetics like a PRO
- Doing Laundry is only necessary every 6 weeks
- Cheese can go on anything you please
- How to be SO excited because regular excited will never do
- Why wearing the right size bra really doesn’t matter
- Nature Valley Bars are a food group if you just believe
- It’s not what you see in the mirror, it’s what you photoshop and show that counts
- Coffee over oxygen
- Money over dignity

And you say there’s no educational value? I think you stand corrected. I don't see YOU advocating for any of these issues! You’re welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

therealamylynn

VIP Member
The power of MLM compels you. When her head starts spinning I'm outta here.

possessed.jpg

She never put mascara on her left bottom lashes. Only her right. :ROFLMAO:

1613445858310.png
1613445875300.png

And then she hollers out "SO CUTE!!"

1613445941795.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Blasting

Chatty Member
Martha, Martha, Martha... my stress levels are immediately diminished when I come have a laugh here. Why dont you write to the Maass’ about the much needed goodness and kindness you speak of and tell them to do the following:
1. Quit exploiting their daughter
2. Quit exploiting their fan base by getting them sucked into a predatory MLM.
3. Take the coronavirus more seriously and quit putting those around them at risk...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well, I for one will be positive about Josh's video - he set the stage for what is to follow and that is important. I think he will hit hard next time with the exploitation, that is the buying of all the things, the lack of therapy nowadays, the crap content of vlogs and the potentially dangerous leghumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ohhh shots fired LOL
In her Live P said "I will never let a man tear me down." She looks directly into the camera, does one of her shoulder shimmy's and says:
"So If you think thats gonna happen, you got the wrong girl. I could get vulgar...but...wrong girl. I'll go down fighting."
LMAO.
So yeah....they knew from the moment they woke up about Josh's vlog today. They either saw it here or they are subscribed to him with a sock account. I friggin love it LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice there was someone in Josh's live comments who said he goes to school with Isaiah! And that lots of (Isaiah's) friends think Asa is a 'creeper'! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
All I'm going to say is this shit's going to be painful and deep

1. Stupid titles...but nope he never does clickbait
2. Hey girl....nah way too f**king easy
3. Parting hair down the middle is cool....who knew🙄
4. Spanx working triple time...and still can't contain her
5. Hello friends 🤢....you're always cringy
6. I don't give a shit about the roof...anyone else think he pissed them off 😉
7. Poor baby ... get over yourself
8. Poor Asswipe, can't check comments , film and walk
9. STFU Asswipe
10. Make sure to read us all those inspirational comments 🤮
11. Awwwwww cute doggie shots
12. Remember the Rosanne episode where Jackie says to Roseanne, paraphrasing,
"Sure you don't have problems you both just weigh 300lbs each"
13. Blah blah blah...when you think you know it all most groups usually aren't a good fit
14. Of course include a comment mentioning abuse 🙄 and gushing how wonderful they are
15. Damn Piggys Frankenstein eyebrows are prominent at 7m23s
16. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back Asswipe
17. More like walk and huff
18. A gift idea that's been around FOREVER
19. Actually cooking
20. Oh damn revisiting a comment. WTF you don't take care of yourselves healthwise and a better friend..YOU HAVE NO REAL FRIENDS
21. Blah blah job blah passion..
22. Hard day at work....WELCOME TO THE REAL F**KING WORLD
23. Yippee....don't need to see fakey lovey dovey shit
24. After the beep. ..cute dog shots ruined by Pigzilla stomping in the background like she's about to destroy Jacksonville
The end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Blasting

Chatty Member
Not even in the confines of her bedroom as she is about to sleep is Abbie afforded even a morsel of privacy. mommy dearest has to share it to the world at large.

Just re-read post, she doesn’t call her daughter by name, it’s princess, her, she etc. like an inanimate object

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Translated "today I am #&^$ing my pants about Josh's video"...View attachment 439819
Priscilla takes time out of her morning to write a heartfelt facebook post for Abbie who is illiterate and doesn't have social media, but later when Abbie is home from school she won't be able to give her even five minutes of attention because she has soooo much work to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well I finally finished Josh's vlog. He got a bit hyper focused on Asas attitude toward the end, but I will say he did do a good job presenting all the sub's and Likes on the various platforms, especially Becca, Summer and Isaiah. I mean we all knew that, but for all the humpers who arent bright enough to put two and two together, or his other viewers who are new to FA, that was a good visual of how they ALL use her.

I also feel a bit proud, lol, because during the very 1st vlog he did I commented to him about the absent parent vlog. He asked me to send it and thanked me. Glad he could show what a snake Asa really is with that one!

And A&P were SO bothered today. Did everyone catch Asa's snarky shitty "Good morning friends" and the way he looked back at P?! Oh they were SALTY this morning!! And instead of just acting unbothered....they cant. They just cant. Big P goes live about "positivity" and "no man will drag her down", and Asa did a makeshift vlog with some lame/fake msg from a humper that even calls out the "supposed abuse."

All of that is enough for me to be happy. They are bothered. Their views are tanking. People who were unaware of them are now seeing their scummy asses. Even an anti-MLM chick is onboard now. I freaking LOVE it. Anything that makes that bloated little man sweat is #winning to me!! 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I'll just be honest and direct as I always am.
Josh's video did not wow me.
He talked way too fast and way too much.
There was almost nothing in the video that would show someone outside of tattle what scumbags they really are.
I feel like he rushed to get something out and it was void of anything that would really piss the Massives off. Which is what I was hoping for.
The information that he shared did not flow. He was all over the place. It was if he was barraged with information that was fed to him and he was just spewing it out without being familiar with the information himself.
I was hoping for better.
Oh well.
Well, I had to remind myself that us Tattlers know more than him but we've been involved longer than he has. Then, I thought most of his audience would know less than Josh does. Allowing for this premise he did the right thing because he said a) episode 1 would be to introduce the main players/exploiters b) episode 2 he'll show all of the platforms they use and most likely the numbers of subscribers on each...so he is really setting up a logical progression into a format that anyone should be able to understand the depth of evil that we know as the Mass Squad.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Hotographer512

VIP Member

How in the fing hell is Abbie playing board games all of a sudden?
I guess she really will be riding her bike alone with a picnic lunch to the park next.
Dang. What's after that?
Getting her driver's license on her 16th birthday?
I am not being mean to a child with this post.
Abbie has the mental age of a 2 year old and I am pointing out how ludicrous and delusional Priscilla is by posting that Abbie is playing board games.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Well isn't this the classic good news, bad news scenerio
Good news 10m52s vlog
Bad news 10m52s vlog of deeper bullshit combined with vomit inducing, fake ass platitudes
Well let's get this over with

1. Look at how lovey dovey and wonderful a mother I am watching a movie with my kid
2. And isn't it sweet, father wants to joinb in
3. It's like a Maassives version of Father knows Best
4. Working... damn that always makes me laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
5. No Asswipe, she was eloping...not freaking checking on Summer
6. I wonder if these type of people who are in their own little worlds start believing what they say
7. Nausea inducing vlogging
8. I hate the term "seasons" for anything other than spring, summer, winter or fall..just bugs me for some reason...and sorry to those who use it, it just sounds stupid
9. Nala has a large amount to do pitty pat paws on 😂😂😂😂
10. Lazy ass jerkoffs
11. And here he's pushing Butcher Box...yea it's f**king sponsored, just on a different one of Maass LLCs channels...sneaky ass f**kers
12. Such an idiot with the dumb voice bougey
13. Maybe give her papers to shred idiots
14. All this fakeness is nauseating
15. He knows she's unsteady so yea make her help carry something
16. STFU PIGGY
17. OMFG that steak died a very very hard death
18. Looks like shit
19. After the beep...What died on her head...and the bullshit marriage advice
How the f**k can they keep a straight face
My parents were married 40years...grandparents 60 years...sisters one going on 42 years, the other 46 years...I would have taken advice from any of them. Not a lying , cheating, scamming , pieces of shit couple like Asswipe and Piggy
The end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Eeewww! 🤭 Every vlog, just when I think I have seen the worst of Pig, she stampedes in and shocks the hell out of me. 🐽
I swear if I hear her reference her weight loss journey one more time OR see her getting offended when she is called out on her lies, I am making 20 FB profiles for the sole purpose of going rogue on that ass!

375 reasons why you DO NOT need pasta with 2 blocks of Feta Cheese.
6CF68580-4CD0-4643-A46C-98D3B3547CC9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
It looks like an anti-MLM creator has fallen down the rabbit hole of Priscilla and (S)LimeLife. This could be fun if she makes the video!
Screenshot_20210216-062410_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Been a long, annoying day so let's get this f**kfest going

1. Stupid title as usual
2. Cute dogs them BOOM 7s in and a close up of 🐷
3. BORING
4. Nope they don't read here 😒
5. He thinks he's such a wiseass wit with youtubes fake yall
6. Damn really wanted a bird to shit on Piggy
7. Poor fu*king babies...try worse traffic than that every freaking day
8. Blahblah bullfucks blahblahblah
9. Get on with it...
10. This is so F**KING STUPID
11. NALA
12. She looks so much better
13. So many leghumper awwwwwwww moments
14. So he is now teaching Summer ABA crap
15. He's such an expert talking out his fat ass
16. Obviously compliance isn't important, otherwise Abbie would be toilet trained
17. Piggy could give a shit about a conversation about her daughter
18. After the beep...eh one direction
The end

WHAT A BORING ASS VLOG...BEYOND BORING ASS IF THAT'S POSSIBLE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I am autistic and i totally hate it and aks myself everyday "Why have i to bare this big, very hard burden?
I never had friends, because i am not able to talk to other people, it is always like there is a big wall between me and other people.
Beeing autistic fells for me like beeing locket in in a very dark room, which has a lot of doors, but the doors have all no handle to open it.
Every evening when i go to bed i think "i really wish i was never born."
i love writing, scripts, short storys and books, but i dont have the courage to send it to publishers, because i have no self esteem.
i feel like this world is the wrong place for me, i was never welcome in this world, the only people which has ever love me and take me as i am are my parents.
i am sure, my life would be very much better, if i was born without this shitty autism. oh, i hate my disable so much, becaue it makes it impossible to me to make friends.
and autistic is not a disable which makes you interesting for other people.
I have written letters to Cate Blanchett, send her some of my storys and ask her for giving me a job that has to do something with writing, but she never answered me, i really suffer, because even she thinks, i am a worthless nothing.
i wish every day i was never born.
i dont know how it is to be happy, because i was never born.
i hate life, because autism destroyed my life from early childhood on.
my only wish is to be normal, to be able to do smalltalk like all others, i really suffer, that i cant be normal like each other and i hate my autism, because it has destroyed my whole life.
Good Morning. Welcome! 😘 There are several Tattlers here that also have Autism. I hope you are able to find some common ground here with all of us. Stick around for a while. I can promise you at the very least you will get to laugh AT or WITH us.😜

• Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
Translated "today I am #&^$ing my pants about Josh's video"...View attachment 439819
What difference is she making? She literally rocks nonstop on the sofa, walks around the house in circles, goes to school,goes to dunkin donuts and all in front of a camera that her parents plaster on the internet and cash the checks. Where is the difference? They don’t volunteer with autism based events... they attend and take advantage of the perks;but never works an event. They don’t include kids her age into Abbies world... only those way younger or way older..never the same age. They dont teach her signs for Mom, Dad, brother,dog,school... you know anything other than food. So I would love P to just tell the world what her sweet girl does to impact the world. Fixing pool filters, taking pets to the vet, drinking coffee and making crappy food is not impactful behavior

• Heart
  • Sad