Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The power of MLM compels you. When her head starts spinning I'm outta here.

possessed.jpg

She never put mascara on her left bottom lashes. Only her right. :ROFLMAO:

1613445858310.png
1613445875300.png

And then she hollers out "SO CUTE!!"

1613445941795.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Seriously Cilly? You are literally pushing people to join your scam because look at what these women have accomplished while disabled? Can you stoop any lower?
Screenshot_20210215-223430_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
image.jpg

I just went onto my subscription list (which I don’t remember to check very often, I normally just scroll through my home page!) and saw this! I see it’s already been made aware of and shared on here, but yess! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looking forward to DCP video tonight! 👍🏽😁😆😃 Gonna pop some corn and chill some vodka! Can't wait 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Patience is a virtue.... and good things come to those who wait. Seeing that this is a series shows me that he was taking his time on purpose.
ACA7E93C-075D-41FC-8709-0BAD1F967E2E.jpeg

The power of MLM compels you. When her head starts spinning I'm outta here.

View attachment 439082

She never put mascara on her left bottom lashes. Only her right. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 439083View attachment 439084

And then she hollers out "SO CUTE!!"

View attachment 439085
You never pull the skin around your eyes like that!!! No wonder her eyes make her look 10 years older.. t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It looks like an anti-MLM creator has fallen down the rabbit hole of Priscilla and (S)LimeLife. This could be fun if she makes the video!
Screenshot_20210216-062410_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.