Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterGirl88

I find it interesting to see how many people who weren't entirely convinced Josh from DCP was going to address Fathering Autism or in a way that would make an impact suddenly are all on board for his videos about Ass and Cilly. I appreciate that he took the time to do some research into Fathering Autism. He obviously read the many messages that he received from various people. His vlog today was well thought out, and addressed many issues while not shaming Abbie. He mentioned the third child, but made it abundantly clear that he would not be naming the daughter or mother. It was apparent in the Live Chat during the video on YouTube just how many people were shocked to see what many of us Tattlers have seen. He even addressed some of the comments he read here and not to be named other site.

This is a great start. His timing was impeccable. He toned down the snark on the video because it is different from other family vloggers like The LeBrant Family, Myka and others. I look forward to future videos he may do addressing Cilly's (S)LimeLife MLM and other exploitation of Abbie. I see some of the leghumpers have made their way to the comments. I am not sure where they are on their road trip, but I hope it is uncomfortable as f*** for the rest of the trip.

I am going to sit back and enjoy the fallout while waiting for the next vlog from Josh. I think he has laid a great foundation. I look forward to him building on that. IN the end, I hope things positively change for Abbie.

You know I am here to grab screenshots.
I wasn't convinced about him at all. I watched some of his other videos and he just came off so snarky that I thought perhaps he wouldn't do any due diligence and would just be in an alpha male battle with Asa. I was pleasantly surprised that he did a lot of world building for people who aren't familiar with the channel. Touched on the comments he's gotten, fully admitted that he hasn't done all of his research yet. I will be interested to see the remaining videos.
Also, without knowing his MO, either he has the best luck in the world or he is a diabolical mastermind with his timing. That could not have been more perfect. Get them when they are on the road, ruin their 10th Covid vacay.
*Chef's kiss*

the leg humpers are already at the video, this one drank a big glass of kool aid:
View attachment 369363
View attachment 369365
View attachment 369369
It's the complete lack of punctuation for me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Okay, so I watched the following video It is called Autism meltdown or tantrum at the fair, so according to the title, Assa himself doesn't know.

I want to start with a little preamble. I offered to do this since Asa is an unreliable narrator and almost certainly has been from the get go. He is also often wrong (keep that in mind, I will come back to that).
The second thing is, no matter what it is, it doesn't belong on the internet imo. I find videos of toddler tantrums extremly cringy and no one wants that plastered on the internet forever.

Bit off topic, but the vlogs were way more pleasant to look at. They still dragged a little and had a lot of filler, but there were genuine attempts at proper cinematography. Also Abbie was pretty cute back then.

There are actually two tantrums/meltdowns in the video. The first one begins at four minutes when they arrive at the fair. And Asa was right, this was a plain old tantrum. Abbie disliked where they were and decided that she would rather not go. It is a drama in two acts. The first part is when she is told to put her shoes on. She whines and looks at her father before yelling. That is classic tantrum behaviour. A tantrum is meant for other people, to achieve a goal and convey a message. We all know the preschooler crying up a storm just to stop for a second to check if mum gave in and did buy the candy bar after all. the second part is after she didn't get her way (I know, I was surprised too) and had to get out of the car. She tried again, but calmed down remarkably fast when A&P mentioned food. She did shake her head, but that was just her being defiant.

The second tantrum/meltdown was at the fair (6:00). It is on "Abbie Cam", so there is less information. I want to take a little detour here and come back to Asa being wrong. He often describes a meltdown as a tantrum gone rogue (paraphrasing here), It starts out as a tantrum, but develops into a meltdown. That is incorrect, but I can't blame him here, because unfortunately childhood meltdowns and autistic meltdowns share the same name. But in reality they are very different. Asa describes a childhood meltdown. The kid whips itself into a frenzy and because it lacks the control and coping mechanisms of adults, it loses control and all hell breaks loose.
Autistic meltdowns are different. They are an involuntary reaction to overstimulation. There is no goal, other people don't matter. Autistic people usually try to self regulate or escape before a meltdown happens, because meltdowns are exhausting and you lack any control over your body and brain until it is over. It would actually worry me a bit if those two things were the same, since many adults on the spectrum experience meltdowns.
That said, in my opinion the second meltdown was in fact an autistic meltdown. Abbie tries to stim to block out the lights and people (handflapping, noises). She doesn't look for her parents, instead she hunches over. The reaction is more explosive. There is a cut, so I don't know how much time has passed, but when A offers her food, she doesn't react, instead she looks into the distance. When they get food, she is frowning and looking around. She also doesn't eat a lot.

This is all I got. Again, please take it with a grain of salt, since I have limited material to work with.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
That whole foundation has no transparency because it’s private...
She is completely consumed by Limelife. Can you imagine her snapping at people in her house “pleeease. I am working, changing peoples lives, one lipstick at a time, please, I am too busy - you look after the children. I will cook twice a week, maybe, and shop. She has well and truly replaced her food addiction for the LL cult and shopping.

Also in case anyone missed this from awhile back.
View attachment 367075
The comments Arsewipe made sound like he is describing himself , egotistical, toolbag, tried his hand at jobs and failed at. everyone and finally finds something where he has to do fuck all but scam people. What a delusional piece of shit, i would love to sit down at a table with him, he’s not as smart as he thinks he is, he’s just surrounded by idiots that make him appear smart. Fat bag of wind.

• Heart
  • Haha

tag123

Chatty Member
tiktok.JPG

Regarding yesterday's video of Abbie putting laundry in the machine. I just had to say something....

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
View from my bedroom window this morning. We live on a main road but I still thought it was pretty.

1. 105F48A4-DA76-4142-AB2E-CADEB96D3BC2.jpeg

• Heart

Dokokoro

I hope P doesn't cause an avalanche with all that thigh slapping and stomping she's about to do in the mountains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I just hope the juicy Maas comments are captured and shared before they are deleted. Lol
And the best bit? That Asshole can’t delete the comments on Josh’s channel, of which last time I checked a few hours ago, there were lots!😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
Shall we compare two videos?

Ass posts his Year in Review two days ago.
Screenshot_20210103-111812_YouTube.jpg

Josh posts his vlog about Fathering Autism not even 24 hours ago.
Screenshot_20210103-111838_YouTube.jpg

Fathering Autism has 500k more subscribers than DCP. While his views are not equal, the number of comments and interactions are very telling.

Hey Ass. Do you hear the train whistle yet? Because the karma train is heading down the tracks for you and your vlog.
FB_IMG_1602726883297.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
A little trip down memory lane from 2017 with foreshadowing of things to come...

Start at 2:25 and watch til 3:44.

Let me make sure I understand - uh Cilly and Assa can't be home alone with Abbie because she has needs that takes more than one person BUT they leave Abbie alone with Isaiah! WTF

• Wow
  • Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I just love that a woman that sells make-up shows herself without any on, is it because it causes break outs? Rashes, hives?
Well yes, at least that was my experience.
I actually wanted to surprise you all with a slightly sarcastic Slimelife product review as a little Christmas gift. So I bought a bit of stuff from eBay (no way is my money going to the huge P). But when I did the obligatory allergy test, at least two things started to burn like acid. It also smelled weird and made my eyes itch. I was constantly rubbing them until I looked like I just got dumped by my boyfriend. And none of the stuff ever touched my face. Granted, the eye issues weren't necessarily caused by the scented frying grease, but it stopped once I removed everything. Weird coincidence that.
While my skin is moderately sensitive and I do have some allergies, I've never had a reaction this extreme before. The skin where I applied the swatches was red for almost two days. That was the end of my review, because no way am I going to put that sludge even near my face.

• Wow
  • Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
🤩Happy New Year's Eve, Tattlers!!🤩

l hope you enjoy my last mASSive photoshop of 2020! Looking forward to making many, many more in 2021!! 🐷:m🐷:m🐷:m🐷:m🐷

photoshoppig.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So she’s planning a NYE meal, presumably going to make the meal 🤢, yet her money-grubbing lil heart has time to grovel several times over to her scamLife hostages “please I MUST make MY $$$$ goal and only a few hours left! HELP ME BUY BUY BUY or I’ll cry”. This woman has zero shame, shitty products that are at least 4x overpriced , but hey who tf cares, right, Ms. No Shame SlimeBag Bug-Eyed Get Gum Surgery For the Love of God?
She looks crazed...can almost see little dollar signs in her poppin’ pupils.
Yes. She said she was making a "pasta and bread bar" and two salads, and baked "treats" all morning.
In other words, she dumped pasta in cold pots of water.
Covered the mushy cooked mess with cheese and canned sauce.
Opened a variety of pre-baked Publix bread and put them on a platter.
Chopped some romaine. Two salads. One with cheese. One with extra cheese.
She baked- meaning, she cut up apples and dumped caramel on them, baked a banana bread, or stuffed rice crispy treats in baggies with "Happy New Year" on them.
Plenty of time to scam. LOL

• Haha
  • Sick

Stripe69

VIP Member
First morning at Wintergreen after the video by Josh, and this is what they are posting? For Pete's sake, change Abbie's clothes (and pull up while you are at it).

There is a new law that just went into effect in Virginia where it is illegal to hold any electronic device while driving. Police can pull you over for it. Karma train, please hit this fool before he hurts or kills someone because he has to film EVERYTHING!
Why is everything “ so much fun “ all the time. How is sitting having a morning coffee fun, this forced jollity is a common theme , you will have a good time, are you excited, please stop.

• Heart
  • Sick

mojook

Her surgeon failed. He allowed her to have the surgery with no therapy or nuitrition education. He allowed her to think she could have coffee and other foods in moderation within a few months of surgery. If someone could lose weight by simply having the willpower to eat less and follow a diet, they would not need the surgery in the first place.
I kind of disagree here. Any surgeon worth their licence does give nutritional guidelines. If the patient chooses to ignore it, there is nothing they can do. You can eat yourself back to square one if you aren’t careful, I have seen cases of people restretching their smaller stomachs. It’s about personal responsibility.

Note - all my info on bariatric surgeries comes from watching My 600lb life lol, however I’m an avid health and fitness enthusiast. I assume the same is done for regular non tv show bariatric surgeries. Dr Now always makes them lose some weight before surgery, and he always makes them do a low carb diet with a low calorie limit, he usually limits to 1200 calories a day.

The problem with Piggy is I see her doing a part time keto diet. You can’t do that, as it defeats the whole purpose. She needs to go all in on keto, or count calories and cut her calorie intake. Its actually much easier to lose weight when morbidly obese, than someone looking to drop the final 20 lbs. For her to increase her weight so much, she is eating more than 2500 cals daily, I can guarantee it.

At this point, she needs to fix the food addiction as it seems she has no self discipline.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She most likely reached her goal by using her own money.
Maybe this is how she always meets her goals?
Bitch is VERY competitive.
She can't loose.
Even weight. 😂
Ironically, she's the biggest looser there is.

• Haha

Dmg00

I just watched the dad podcast, can you see and hear me standing up and applauding? He hit the nail on the head. I’m hoping his upcoming vlogs have half of the impact this one did! Just the beginning of a sad vacation for Assa and Piglips! Keep up the good work Josh!

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Why is everything “ so much fun “ all the time. How is sitting having a morning coffee fun, this forced jollity is a common theme , you will have a good time, are you excited, please stop.
“The 2 older one are sleeping”. Trying so hard to make Summer appear as one of the kids..she is an adult woman who is not related to you..