Fathering Autism #67 Thank you Ab, for all you do. We'd Still be renting, if not for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for new Thread @Sweetums & @Pink Marshmallow .... Love it

Ok, it is really weird that she included Summer on their Christmas card. Seriously, if I were her parents, I would be pressuring her to start looking for her own place & another job.

I've Thought For Months now that Dummer should move on with her Life & stop acting the part of the surrogate Daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for starting a new thread Pink and congrats on the title Sweetums!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for new Thread @Sweetums & @Pink Marshmallow .... Love it

Ok, it is really weird that she included Summer on their Christmas card. Seriously, if I were her parents, I would be pressuring her to start looking for her own place & another job.

I've Thought For Months now that Dummer should move on with her Life & stop acting the part of the surrogate Daughter
If my son posed for a family Christmas card with another family I'd be terribly hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It beats me how that bloke has the gall to stand in an expensive restaurant during Covid grinning like a cheshire cat while his lumpy wife brags about it. If I was trying to dodge paying a decent amount of maintenance for my child and couldn't be bothered to even see her I'd be more than embarrassed.
It proves that he has absolutely no conscience whatsoever. She's as much to blame by not encouraging him to contact or see his daughter, I imagine when the topic crops up P stamps her feet, slaps her thighs and has a hissy spoilt fit.
They're overweight, overindulged, exploitative poor excuses for human beings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It beats me how that bloke has the gall to stand in an expensive restaurant during Covid grinning like a cheshire cat while his lumpy wife brags about it. If I was trying to dodge paying a decent amount of maintenance for my child and couldn't be bothered to even see her I'd be more than embarrassed.
It proves that he has absolutely no conscience whatsoever. She's as much to blame by not encouraging him to contact or see his daughter, I imagine when the topic crops up P stamps her feet, slaps her thighs and has a hissy spoilt fit.
They're overweight, overindulged, exploitative poor excuses for human beings.
I believe P's opinion on the other child's mother is that she is 'money hungry'. Which is extremely fucked-up. I hope the whole situation bites them on their collectively well-endowed ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Her thinly disguised attempt to interact with followers while also getting ready to recruit them to her downline is peak abhorrent behavior for me. She doesn't care one bit about what was your positive in 2020. She just wants the engagement to improve her alogorithm.

She is also still slinging Boxing Day deals, five days later...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I believe P's opinion on the other child's mother is that she is 'money hungry'. Which is extremely fucked-up. I hope the whole situation bites them on their collectively well-endowed ass.
fat asses

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤩Happy New Year's Eve, Tattlers!!🤩

l hope you enjoy my last mASSive photoshop of 2020! Looking forward to making many, many more in 2021!! 🐷:m🐷:m🐷:m🐷:m🐷

photoshoppig.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her thinly disguised attempt to interact with followers while also getting ready to recruit them to her downline is peak abhorrent behavior for me. She doesn't care one bit about what was your positive in 2020. She just wants the engagement to improve her alogorithm.

She is also still slinging Boxing Day deals, five days later...
Your days are dwindling too Pigfucklet....too bad the scale isn't doing the same. Looks like someones been up all night hittin' the bottle and crying over spilled booze.

🤩Happy New Year's Eve, Tattlers!!🤩

l hope you enjoy my last mASSive photoshop of 2020! Looking forward to making many, many more in 2021!! 🐷:m🐷:m🐷:m🐷:m🐷

View attachment 366189
She may want to buy one of these for every room and one for out by the pool.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look who is begging for sales while looking like a hot mess. Shark-cootchie table for a NYE party anyone? (I don't doubt 💯% that they will be having a party tonight for many.) I thought you hated baking?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
RocketQueen......Sorry it took so long for me to reply to your question about "What will happen to Abbie?".
WoahThat'sCrazy did a good job explaining what I meant... It's like picturing in my mind Asa, Priscilla, Isaiah sitting in a circle while they watch their subscribers/viewers and sponsors leaving their sites/ vlogging platforms, etc. And without the money ...they wouldn't be able to maintain their "lush" lifestyle, and the little they would get in from various assistance programs might mean having to place Abbie in a governmental type facility.
Thank you WoahThatsCrazy🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.