Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comesitbyme

So Josh has at least 1000 comments after his video criticizing Ass and the Duchess. Some people are confessing their “sins” of once supporting this couple and their lifestyle. So...here goes...Fellow Tattlers.....please forgive me as I bought two coffee cups from these people 😬. But I never drank out of them.🤣 And I use to subscribe to their channel until I saw the “light” and found you enlightened folk. 💡🎉.

Go “The Dad Challenge Podcast”!! There is no way Ass and the Ms Pork belly are going to miss the fun. Priscilla! You are such a liar! Tsk tsk

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Woooooohoooohoooo! To be a fly on the wall of a hotel room at the Ski Resort. Hope they got the buffet stocked. I know a group of Hog Maassives that have some feelings to eat. 🐽 I very much look forward to Dad Challenges next video!
Cheers Maassives! I have no doubt you are all or will be double fisting the booze tonight.😹

• Haha
Reactions: 39

tag123

Chatty Member
New Thread name suggestion-

A&P trying not to flip but DCP has ruined their trip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

tag123

Chatty Member
Because she posted this one instead

It was also apparently the day she learned donut. Big day
Good find! Same shirt, same bag and bottle of spray on the counter. You are correct.

A call to war has been declared by leghumper puzzle piece boots.
It's time tattlers.
😂😂😂
Yes! We should all prepare. Tattlers- time to strap on your Pig boots, put on your Zaxby's shirt, load up on cheese and rip up your couch. When you hear the call to arms- aka the sound of HONKING- It's go time. This is not a drill!

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheSleptKing

He did a great job. 10 out of 10
I’ll be honest, I had reservations. Typically these videos to make a difference don’t do well.. but he’s done extremely well. He’s been fair, and level headed and I truly hope he’s the one who takes down child exploitation channels. Not even going to call them Family Vloggers because that’s not what they are. I’m glad there’s more videos to come, he really seems like he’s going to tackle everything, and I love that.
I know!! I wish I could see Big P's reaction when she hears that Josh is planning on doing a video just for her and her MLM 🤣
She’s finally going to get hers, and I’M SO EXCITED

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Magpie2020

Thank you for new Thread @Sweetums & @Pink Marshmallow .... Love it

Ok, it is really weird that she included Summer on their Christmas card. Seriously, if I were her parents, I would be pressuring her to start looking for her own place & another job.

I've Thought For Months now that Dummer should move on with her Life & stop acting the part of the surrogate Daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ExposingLiars

Go to around 31:48 on the Dad Podcast Channel (this is his snark channel) new video about “Cole & Sav LaBrant.” He s putting out a new video tonight about FA’s leghumpers (so funny). Then another this week about Pricilla’s MLM. Josh said (regarding FA video) “this video made waves and is one of the top videos that he has put out, first 24 hours insane amount of views.” Also says “it’s a hot topic and something that needs to be talked about.” GO JOSH GO we NON leghumpers couldn’t be happier.

• Heart

Dokokoro

Hey Assa, please don't hide the booze from Big P when you get to your vacation destination. I am really looking forward to another drunk rampage from her later in the comment section of TDCP's video. Thanks beb.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Can I join you guys DCP brought this channel to my attention and as an ASD mummy iam disgusted at the antics .

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Have we not discussed this tweet from a Illy? Sucks that your lives and lies were shattered when the third child was found out.View attachment 368026
Because you know, they were the victims in that scandal.
Not the mom who was trying to keep it together with 3 kids, $230.00 a month from Asshole, and welfare.
And this fat bitch had the nerve to call the mother "money hungry".
And from the way her post sounded...it was like someone had died. The only thing that died was the secret. Wtf is she going on about? Prayers, flowers, texts, gifts? Gifts? What do you send someone who's secret has been exposed? Does Hallmark know?
Lort. This bitch takes the fuking cake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I was moved by Josh's attention to Abbie's dignity and autonomy. His limited experience at the special needs facility where he worked, taught him that one way to allow dignity even with those clients who need bathing or wiping, is to allow them their autonomous decisions. If they want to sit there, let them. If they want to move to another room, let them. Allowing them their own decisions in moving here or there (dangerous situations excepted, of course) is a way to allow them their dignity.

Josh brought attention to the fact that Abbie is often limited in her personal autonomy. She is restrained, prevented, or overly-manhandled every day, all the time, and worse, by different people. She is not allowed her free movements and decisions. Thus, she is not allowed her dignity. Once you see this, you can't unsee it. And why? Not for safety reasons. So she can be forced in front of a camera. So she can be forced to hug strangers. And why? To make money. And why? So this family can continue their profligate spending. It was that illumination that caused the most heartache for me.

Abbie would be treated humanely and in dignified manner in a long-term care facility matched to her special needs, AND she would again (hopefully) make progress, something that hasn't happened in a while. I pray this occurs, and soon. The very last moments of Josh's video sparked the most grief for me and I did actually tear up. Lord, please send someone to help Abbie...

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
I find it interesting to see how many people who weren't entirely convinced Josh from DCP was going to address Fathering Autism or in a way that would make an impact suddenly are all on board for his videos about Ass and Cilly. I appreciate that he took the time to do some research into Fathering Autism. He obviously read the many messages that he received from various people. His vlog today was well thought out, and addressed many issues while not shaming Abbie. He mentioned the third child, but made it abundantly clear that he would not be naming the daughter or mother. It was apparent in the Live Chat during the video on YouTube just how many people were shocked to see what many of us Tattlers have seen. He even addressed some of the comments he read here and not to be named other site.

This is a great start. His timing was impeccable. He toned down the snark on the video because it is different from other family vloggers like The LeBrant Family, Myka and others. I look forward to future videos he may do addressing Cilly's (S)LimeLife MLM and other exploitation of Abbie. I see some of the leghumpers have made their way to the comments. I am not sure where they are on their road trip, but I hope it is uncomfortable as f*** for the rest of the trip.

I am going to sit back and enjoy the fallout while waiting for the next vlog from Josh. I think he has laid a great foundation. I look forward to him building on that. IN the end, I hope things positively change for Abbie.

I just hope the juicy Maas comments are captured and shared before they are deleted. Lol
You know I am here to grab screenshots.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Thank you for new Thread @Sweetums & @Pink Marshmallow .... Love it

Ok, it is really weird that she included Summer on their Christmas card. Seriously, if I were her parents, I would be pressuring her to start looking for her own place & another job.

I've Thought For Months now that Dummer should move on with her Life & stop acting the part of the surrogate Daughter
If my son posed for a family Christmas card with another family I'd be terribly hurt.

• Heart

Dokokoro

Woooooohoooohoooo! To be a fly on the wall of a hotel room at the Ski Resort. Hope they got the buffet stocked. I know a group of Hog Maassives that have some feelings to eat. 🐽 I very much look forward to Dad Challenges next video!
Cheers Maassives! I have no doubt you are all or will be double fisting the booze tonight.😹
I know!! I wish I could see Big P's reaction when she hears that Josh is planning on doing a video just for her and her MLM 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
That was AWESOME!!
Who was it that started leghumper? I cant remember now.... Sweetums? Idk....but man, you hit the big time! LMAO
I was the first to use leghumpers and sheeple here way back when...February 19, 2020
It's used on alot of forums lol but I'm the mean girl who used it here first .... my claim to fame🤣
Well that and recaps 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
Notice how she looks at Piggy as soon as the prompting stopped and signed food?!?
And of course there’s a music overlay. Probable reality: One using the camera, at least one other giving continual prompts: “ok hold this, great job, walk to the kitchen, good sweet girl, that’s right, to the washer and we’ll get a donut, keep going, awesome job, put them in the washer and we’ll eat your donut, great job, shut the lid, time for donut“!

Exhausting. ABA training to do housework my ass. Can she add soap? Turn it on? Does she have any idea that the clothes are dirty? That the washer will clean them, or the need to do so? Of course not.

She’s doing as they ask for an edible reward. No more, no less. The only positive I see here at all is that she is getting SOME form of positive interaction from the hambeasts and she is happy that food is involved.

They truly make me 🤢.

• Heart
  • Sad