Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
RocketQueen......Sorry it took so long for me to reply to your question about "What will happen to Abbie?".
WoahThat'sCrazy did a good job explaining what I meant... It's like picturing in my mind Asa, Priscilla, Isaiah sitting in a circle while they watch their subscribers/viewers and sponsors leaving their sites/ vlogging platforms, etc. And without the money ...they wouldn't be able to maintain their "lush" lifestyle, and the little they would get in from various assistance programs might mean having to place Abbie in a governmental type facility.
Thank you WoahThatsCrazy🙂
Glad I could help🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 1

convert70

VIP Member
So...I was just on YouTube and of course a Fatheringautism vlog pops up so for shits and giggles I watched it. It's from 3 months ago called Something to Celebrate. Towards the end of the video Pigcilla gets ice cream for herself, Abbie, thummer and Becca. Then they have to take a damn picture. Abbie complies:
View attachment 370747
Then Asshat has to be in the picture. Abbie at that point was done and wanted to get in the car. Look at Pigcilla face:
View attachment 370748
Then a jumpcut later here is the picture:
View attachment 370751
Abbie clearly doesn't want to be in the damn picture. But that is not the most disturbing part of this vlog. It's the part where Becca is saying goodbye to Abbie and says I love you!!!
View attachment 370757
WTH Becca???? SO INAPPROPRIATE!
WTH is right! What was "good"!???

Reactions: 1