Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bready

VIP Member
Asshat has repeatedly said that discipline (or at least, typical conventional discipline) doesn't work with Abbie because she doesn't understand it, doesn't get it, and will think it's funny. Thing is, he and Princess P don't do even modified discipline either. I believe in one video Asshat said that they best they can do is ignore it when she acts up and hope she gets bored of it. He brought up the whole reinforcing the behaviors thing, that if they stop and tell her no or don't do that, whatever... Abbie sees it as them engaging w. her and she enjoys it. You're right that A&P and Abbie would tremendously benefit from teaching her discipline. A&P are just shooting themselves in the foot by not doing it.
Also like...if giving her attention just reinforces bad behavior, then attention is something she sees as a reward...meaning she likes it. Has it not occurred to them that maybe if they paid more attention to her and engaged in activities she liked, she would be too occupied to get into trouble, and also wouldn't be so desperate for attention that even negative attention feels like a reward to her?

I mean Lord, every interaction she has with them is "Sweet Girl, do this...now do that...look over here...go over there...no not there, over there...over there...do you like this? You keep saying no, but you mean yes...not no...yes! What do you want to do? We can't do that, pick something else...we can't do that, pick something else...we can't do that, pick something else...how about Dunkin? We can go to Dunkin. Want to take a ride in the cart to Dunkin? No, that's not what a thumbs-up looks like...do it like this. Now sign 'cart.' Now sign 'donut.' Good job! What do you want to eat? We're not eating that, pick something else...we're not eating that, pick something else...we're not eating that, pick something else...how about Zaxby's? We can eat Zaxby's. Awesome job, you picked Zaxby's! Give me a hug. Tighter. Tighter. Go? No, we're not going anywhere right now. No, we're not going anywhere right now. No, we're not going anywhere right now. Oh wait, do you want me to go? Okay, I'll go...but wait, first say hi to the camera. You have to go to the bathroom? Then go. No, you can't eat, you just ate. No, you can't have a bath. Let's show them how you make brownies, Sweet Girl."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

WinterGirl88

NYE Pasta Bar pics. If it's just their family why all of the cutlery and chairs? Why all the food for what 8 people? I call BS they had a full blown party with more than their "family" of 7 people.

View attachment 366852View attachment 366853View attachment 366854View attachment 366857
I feel personally victimized by these photos. What in the actual fuck is this pasta bar? If you're going to do this then get the little catering trays that keep the pasta warm. Pasta has like no fat in it, it loses its heat in 30 seconds. Everything about this is so traumatizing. Also there appears to be no sauce of any kind? She couldn't pop open a Prego? Am I supposed to take the cold rubbery cavatapi or the glob of spaghetti and mix it with The room temperature chicken? Am I supposed to use some salad dressing to make it moist? I have never been so offended in my life. And what did she bake? Everything looks store-bought. Did I miss some photos? This is a literal nightmare picture. As a person who used to do catering, and as a woman who actually does cook I just can't get past it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
The leghumpers have started....
Screenshot_20210102-192536_YouTube.jpg

I am guessing there is no FA vlog like he said in his IG stories. Oh the damage control....

I can't wait to see Ass and Cilly walk in the snow. It is exhausting just plodding through the snow. I hope @Pink Marshmallow has her gif making skills ready for that fun! I wonder if we get a snowy version of this:
Locked_Out_On_The_Way_Home-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
It beats me how that bloke has the gall to stand in an expensive restaurant during Covid grinning like a cheshire cat while his lumpy wife brags about it. If I was trying to dodge paying a decent amount of maintenance for my child and couldn't be bothered to even see her I'd be more than embarrassed.
It proves that he has absolutely no conscience whatsoever. She's as much to blame by not encouraging him to contact or see his daughter, I imagine when the topic crops up P stamps her feet, slaps her thighs and has a hissy spoilt fit.
They're overweight, overindulged, exploitative poor excuses for human beings.
I believe P's opinion on the other child's mother is that she is 'money hungry'. Which is extremely fucked-up. I hope the whole situation bites them on their collectively well-endowed ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Who'd have thought a ski trip can knock off 75 pounds in one day.

ski1 (2).jpg
1609655873259.png

And yes he's filming while he's driving. You can see he's holding the camera in the reflection of his sunglasses. And not one of them sees the problem with him doing this.

1609655985980.png

• Haha
  • Angry

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
....did this sick bitch just say that it's ABLEIST to say that Abbie will never date??

Did she actually just.....seriously??
Seriously???

I'm seriously, seriously disturbed by this.
Even Asa has said it's simply not an option. He made at least one video about it. She doesn't have the maturity to date. She never will. It would be like a toddler "dating."

Someone needs to check in on this lady's kids. Holy shit.

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
That was the most fun I have had in AGES!!
I wish I could see and hear the drama unfolding in that sweaty SUV right now lol. How perfect is it that this was dropped as they head out on yet another trip?!
Josh was focused and well spoken. It was interesting and factual. And when he mocked P "I feed the homeless!' I did a fist pump. Yes I did! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I loved the whole thing, especially when he imitated Big P!! He was hilarious!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
48640E96-0C6B-4766-AB23-2770CA89B32A.jpeg
AF3FE007-8D43-4D2E-8544-0A503654073F.jpeg
5FD897FE-6854-41A9-96E5-B7142C3D6055.jpeg
723C9272-ECC1-46A8-85B4-7258EB60BDE4.jpeg
95CBB0CA-7B27-4BFE-8A9D-32BD56CA4F68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Special needs kids start school at age 3. When they age out of birth to 3 years/early intervention. The district starts typically a half day pre-school with them till they are 5/6 and "ready" for Kindergarten. I've been through the whole thing having a child diagnosed with Autism at age 2. A lot of districts, the 3 different ones and 2 states, have the pre-school at a different location than a typical elementary. The one district did have the pre school in elementary schools, BUT they had 4 classes (2 half day class rooms) at one school for every 4 elementary schools there was. So my child was in an elementary school there but not our home/zoned school in the at district. The first district they were in was bouncing the special needs pre-school all over. My child was in 3 different buildings in 1.5 years we were in that district(half their first year, summer school, then regular year before we moved out of the city). They had said they moved into the rental house when Abbie was younger. So if she as in one school for pre-school. They moved and she was put into a different pre-school. Then put into the school she was in till they moved her to JSA it makes sense being in 3 schools from age 3 to 9 years old.
I don't mean this in a nasty way but whatever.
Fine 3 schools in 6 years
Major point is that she is still at the same point or possibly worse than she was at 9 years old.
The schools haven't failed her, her parents have

• Heart
Reactions: 33

tag123

Chatty Member
Josh gets a like and subscribe from me for this. Anyone who wants to encourage him to continue and get the added bonus of pissing of P and A should take a moment to at least throw his video a like. He deserves it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday
I'm picturing Asswipe a bit like this right now

• Haha
  • Heart

TheSleptKing

I loved seeing Josh’s video. I believe he will do it justice, if he gives the time to look through it all and cut the clips.
So many great points made and I completely agree with him on the “rabbit hole” issue. Once your eyes are opened to the truth, it goes far and deep, seeing what is actually going on.
Like many, I drank the Kool-aid for a while, until my eyes started opening to the truth.
Oh hopefully soon the Wego Health Awards and Shorty Awards will be a thing of the past, for all. I looked into those organizations and they are really just bad to be apart of.

I REALLY enjoyed how he mentioned Priscilla and her MLM and how thats going to be a separate video, because there's just so much to that. I wasn't expecting him to tackle that part of it, and i'm so glad he's going to. She took the exploitation of her daughter to a whole other level with that one. The thing is, none this will affect Abbie's future in terms of employment and socially, like Josh said. However, this WILL directly affect Little Ass's future. Any normal, decent parents/human beings would see that and make changes accordingly, however the Maass's are extreme narcissists and that just isn't something they're capable of.

• Heart

Comesitbyme

I just can’t believe that this obese family is really going snow skiing. I haven’t skied since college and it was physically challenging then. When you fall, you have to be in shape to get up again and it takes energy and stamina. How is Priscilla going to pick herself up from the snow?

That video of the dad vlog criticizing Assa and The Duchess of Pork is good. Even a shout out to us Tattlers. Lol. More to come I hope. No wonder the Maasives headed to the hills.

Side note: those false eye lashes that bestie Kaitlyn the nurse wears look ridiculous in my opinion. Bugs me every time I look at her eyes. I’ll be glad when she gets tired of having to go in periodically to get then glued on.

• Haha

Blasting

Chatty Member
Great job Dad Challenge!! I need to watch it again to critique. I saw a really interesting post about why Abbie in the future would be better in a group home, and as the DCP pointed out, it should be a luxurious home, fit for a Kennedy. I agree, with all that. I hate that people have contributed to them thinking they will care for her forever...

Also very interesting Asa’s comment about the ski trip being a gift from Viruscilla. I think this feeble attempt to say her MLM income is a result of her own productivity/profile/mlmbossbabe skills is utterly dishonest and really manipulative. For lots of reasons, prob in part because of the third child and also for Fathering Autism and Abbie fans to not feel they are funding their lavish and irresponsible lifestyle. We know it’s all because they exploit Abbie, she is providing well for them all. He made a similar comment about paying for the boat. And we know they said they bought the house so Abbie could live there forever.

they are going skiing in mid of pandemic and they aren’t even skiers !!!! Thanks Abbie again for giving your family all the things. Nsomeone above commented Abbie has regressed since pandemic, but their lives haven’t changed at all!!!!!!!!! Come see my 2 kids who have sacrificed soooooooo fucking much. ❤❤❤
very

• Heart