Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
I'm curious.
Is that dad dude going to do a podcast or video about the Hambeasts or not?
By Hambeasts I am including Hogsiah and Summer too. All of them exploit Abbie.
I don't watch this guy unless somebody here posts that he has mentioned Assa. Nobody's mentioned anything in a while.
Did Assa scare him like he did that last person?
I said from the beginning that I do not have much confidence in this guy but I hope that I am wrong and I hope he hands these mf'ers their asses.
And when he's done, I hope their asses are completely exposed and positioned just right so that all their corruption can be shoved so far up - it will never be seen again.
But that's not at all realistic. It's just fun to think about. 😀 Seeing the Hambeasts squirm because the truth is being told and they can't control it, is just one of those little things that bring a smile to my cold black heart.
I hope it gets done by someone and is done right.
Sooner than later.
😜
Apparently his province in Canada is on lockdown, so he will be making many videos. He was asked if one of them will be about Fathering Autism, and he said yes it was coming. I personally am glad that he seems to be doing his research before making the video. I hope it drops when the Maasives are on their ski holiday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Yep, no products included. She is currently doing her holiday make-up while pushing to recruit her downline.

I struggle to watch this dummy even for the sake of snark. I looked down, and was like only 2 min and 33 secs? UGH! I do not understand the folks that watch 39 minutes of this lispy fool painting her snout. She sounds like a blubbering idiot..and she sucks at everything makeup! I sincerely hope 2021 sees this walrus getting booted by the mean girl club of the Slimelife Sisterhood. Seriously Pig. Is there not some sort of MLM related to food you can’t pitch to the leghumpers? You would succeed! Everyone can see how you are about your pork....open mouth..shove in ..repeat...high five ma’am! 🐽
Ahhhh! Happy New Years Eve Tattlers! ❤ I hope tomorrow, the beginning of 2021, is a positive and healthy new start for us all! Cheers to all the snark and sarcasm to behold this upcoming year! Hey 🐷..here is your seatbelt extender... Buckle up Maassives! 😂❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Stripe69

VIP Member
Could they be headed on their ski trip?? Looks like the back of the car is packed to the gills. If Cilly thinks Calvin Klein is going to see this hashtag, she is delusional.View attachment 368691
This makes me laugh, we have been saying for a while how she dresses #autismprincess in cheap clothes and all of a sudden it’s Calvin Klein ? They must read our site daily to give them content for their next vlog or post, no mention of Mrs Massive’s outfit by Omar 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Could Laura Oliver be P or Asshat themselves?
After the "dating" comment?

Not a chance.

They may lie to the leghumprs about the whole typical teen bullshit. They may pretend that she can consent, in her own way, to being filmed.
They may delude themselves about her living with a caretaker in the home after they're gone.
Priscilla may lie to herself about Abbie's intellectual disability.

But they know damn well that she'll never have the emotional or intellectual capacity to have a romantic relationship. It's likely their biggest nightmare. They know 100% how vulnerable she is in this regard. Asa outright said so in one of the CPS videos - while scolding viewers, he said something to the effect of 'do you know what happens to girls like Abbie in the system??'

• Heart
  • Sad

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
First morning at Wintergreen after the video by Josh, and this is what they are posting? For Pete's sake, change Abbie's clothes (and pull up while you are at it).

There is a new law that just went into effect in Virginia where it is illegal to hold any electronic device while driving. Police can pull you over for it. Karma train, please hit this fool before he hurts or kills someone because he has to film EVERYTHING!

• Heart
  • Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
So Christmas morning came again last night ;) DCP's video was such an unexpected, exhilarating surprise! I felt like a prosecuting attorney in the midst of a huge trial who just cross examined a key witness. My husband, asleep on the couch next to me, awoke to me applauding and shouting praises and gratitude for Josh. He even got in on the action and watched for a few minutes. I was so happy that I actually had to ask myself...again...why? I have a very full life and do not need to live vicariously through anyone, especially not a family I only "know" through YouTube. It's all about justice being served. I cannot stand liars, phonies and narcissists. Before Josh I felt powerless to effect change, and now I have hope. FA, and all the ancillary channels associated with it, is nothing but an affront to the intelligence of anyone .... with any degree of intelligence. The fact that Asa, the master manipulator and gaslighter, wants to continue to defend his channel as one that "raises awareness" of anything, let alone autism, makes my blood boil. With all due respect, Abbie is just as special, but not any more special, than millions of autistic/IDD people making their way in this world every day. She is not an #autismprincess, she is not changing lives, she is simply a lovely young lady being used by her parents as a means to make a living. It disgusts me! I've mentioned before we have dear friends who have a 24 year old, slightly verbal autistic son who is similar to Abbie in many ways. Why wasn't he allowed to be the #autismprince? Why wasn't he allowed to "change lives?" Why do his parents have to work REAL jobs to support their family? The answer is because his parents are good, decent people with morals and values! They would never dream of exploiting their child for their own personal gain. There is zero difference between these two innocents...the only thing that separates them is the character of their parents. Go Josh!!! I've liked/subscribed/set up alerts...anything I can do to support his efforts to take these channels down. And for the argument that he's no better than FA, benefitting off of increased comments and subscribers...I say good for him! I hope he becomes a millionaire many times over fighting the good fight. Have a wonderful Sunday fellow Tattlers ☺
Hi there ,i`m new to this thread ,but after watching Josh (*Huge fan too:) ,i had to come and see what FA tattle thread was like.I have a fair bit of experience with severely autistic children.mDuring my late teens and early 20`s i worked in a home for disabled children (both physically and mentally).There were many Autistic children there ,often for respite.HAving cared for these children i understood why their parents would need a break.The more severely affected would Rock ,climb ,slap themselves .,have no fear (so could be a danger to themselves and others). We were taught how to help these children to calm down during an episode ,and to generally make them feel loved and secure.Why anyone would film such a child in intimate situations is beyond me.The father likes to go off at Josh ,and claim he is the better person .,but if he could only see what we all do.The shere exploitation of his most vunerable daughter is hideous.I hope more people watch DCP and listen to what Josh has to say.He handled the video with sensitivity (and natural outrage).Youtube ,and all social media sites need to rethink who they allow to upload there.I thought with Coppa at the beginning of last year ,things would change, A few channels have removed comments ,but there are still a great many who don`t ,and will continue to "sell" their children for views and monetary gain unless they`re stopped.Enough is enough.These children deserve the privacy and security that normally childhood brings.Let these parents film themselves day in and day out.Just leave your children alone and away from your cameras! #kidsarenotcontent.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
Maybe there was a cease and desist?
I think that dude dad should do his thing in his own time and ignore what those in this forum say or want. I think Mindful Divergence could have exposed things had people just left her alone to do her thing. Same with this guy. Just leave him alone and let him do his thing.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
We all know dam well Asshole saw Joshes podcast. We have been watching them long enough to tell when they are forcing themselves to talk like nothing is wrong. I could hear it right away. Especially Pigfuckles. Its similiar to when she tries to talk sweet and loving to Ab.

Fake effing fake. Shes not even fooling Ab when she does that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Runnergirl

The leghumpers have started....View attachment 369429

I am guessing there is no FA vlog like he said in his IG stories. Oh the damage control....

I can't wait to see Ass and Cilly walk in the snow. It is exhausting just plodding through the snow. I hope @Pink Marshmallow has her gif making skills ready for that fun! I wonder if we get a snowy version of this:
View attachment 369430
This ski trip might be a worse idea than the RV ‘adventure’ they all hated!😜❄⛷🏂

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Does she have one of those pastys on her boob,??? Lol.
I can never unsee that.
Thanks.
My first thought was: it's a bit nipply in those NC hills for a Florida sow.

I hope Abbie raises all kinds of hell at the Wintergreen Resort and they all get overwhelmed and the fun gets ruined.
I hope she runs wild. Slapping 🐖 around, pulling her hair, pinching her, and honking loudly.
Just an autism princess.
A typical teenager.
Doing all the things!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MaidenX

VIP Member
As much as I think Josh’s video will enrage Asa, I think that it might mentally push Priscilla over the edge.
Not yet. This was barely about her and she only cares about herself. Now when he does a video about Her and the mlm stuff, etc. She will lose it for sure

• Haha
  • Heart

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Reading here opened my eyes about asa and Priscilla anyway but Josh’s video was brilliant and well put together.

• Heart

Wearaflippinmask

Josh gets a like and subscribe from me for this. Anyone who wants to encourage him to continue and get the added bonus of pissing of P and A should take a moment to at least throw his video a like. He deserves it!
Oh, not only did I like, I subscribed and watched every single ad! And made a comment or two!

• Haha
  • Heart