Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Anyone notice in the latest round of P's pics, they are all wearing masks all the sudden? They are trying super hard to do everything right.

And why cant Abbie snowboard? I mean, shes a surfer, right??!!

Night all. Its official, I cant put it off any longer. Damn it. I hope the night shift of Tattlers clocks in and heads to Josh's comments too. 💪💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Absolutely. It isn't a matter of because she's autistic & intellectually disabled she cannot have a relationship - it's that, as an individual, her level of development would make it impossible for her to be in an adult relationship due to issues of consent, power imbalance, and vulnerability. As per her father she has a functioning level around toddler age which would preclude any sort of adult relationship.

This is incredibly important. I'm sure we're all thinking of that one particular creep who is very vocal about his obsession; we know that he's, terrifyingly, only the tip of the iceberg.
Frankly, it was the adult female who is the worst. She was in love with Abbie. Made her female partner pretend to be non-verbal, and role play "Abbie sounds" during sex....talked of going to Jacksonville, etc etc. I can only imagine what hasnt been seen.

• Sick
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Damage control initiated...Cilly is posting TikToks of Abbie raving about her ABA accomplishments.

Wait- what?!
First- this is another example of using Abbie for $ and views. She realized the novelty of watching her throw her rhythmless fat ass around was wearing off so hey Autism Princess you're up!
Two- Let me get this straight; Almost 7 steady years of ABA. But now that they no longer have ABA they are suddenly promoting these "skills" on Instagram?! This BS isnt even about ABA- it just gives them an "excuse" to post Abbie and her fake progression.
They have zero shame.

• Heart
  • Wow

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
the leg humpers are already at the video, this one drank a big glass of kool aid:
View attachment 369363
View attachment 369365
View attachment 369369
What's weird about this particular comment,
aside from the utter lack of punctuation,
is that she's obviously watched the channel, but it's also obvious that she's only a casual watcher. Like, she's seen a couple of their older vids. She's done exactly what she's pleading with this guy to do while claiming she's watched "every single video."

She goes to an expensive private school! - that they've extensively discussed having to sue the school district to pay for her to attend
She gets ABA once a week! - that Medicaid paid for, which they have discussed, and which she no longer receives. And it used to be a lot more often than once a week at home, again paid for via Medicaid.
She has respite workers! - who Medicaid pays for, which they have discussed numerous times, including how they set things up via the Medicaid waiver so they could choose their own providers.
Swimmers With Autism! - it's Surfers for Autism.

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
The Full Calvin Klein outfit
Why do they do this? Quit putting her on display. She’s not a fucking side show attraction and she’s not an autism princess. If you want to call her princess just say that. They are whack jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lizaable90

VIP Member
I am trying not to compare Abbie to a dog but in this TikToc, what they did is literally probably dog training. Notice that they overlayed the video with music. There is no talking.. I guarantee it was a “here Abbie,” “come here Abbie,” the whole time and direction to put it in the machine, etc.. and in Abbie fashion, followed up with a treat of food..
Again, take Abbie off social media Priscilla and Asa! You literally didn’t show any ABA work. You glossed over and tried to show what doesn’t happen..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
This is not a drill...Asswipe is giving us a year end gift, oh goody
Settle in for this short gift 🙃

1. Boring ass beginning
2. Bullf**k Asswipe...you continued and still continue to live life as if there was no pandemic so stop with the needless, tug at the heartstrings bull💩
3. Ah yes the "let's encourage Abbie to go into the river" vlog...first of many dumbass ideas
4. Funny he left out the part where Abbie approached a random woman at the alpaca place and took her hand..missing an opportunity to remind us what an inspiration Anbis is🙄
5. But we get to see Summer cackling like a loon again or should I say still
6. Time to make the humpers go awwwwww
7. Making the grand entrance 🙄..you remember Asswipe made sure they referred to her as a you tube "star" or at least made sure FA and youtube were thrown in
8. Oh look Piggy oh so happy to finally get something she actually loves
9. The bull💩 disney trip ...only things I remember is they invited themselves on the Wee's vacation and made Jen cry...they were really assholes this trip, more than usual
10. When HogBoy was thin
11. Showing how they homeschooled..god I can't type that without 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
12. The dumbass prom bull💩
13. Dumbass f**king bike
14. Piggys birthday eh
15. Graduation cash grab in more ways than one
16. Stupid f**king RV trip from hell
17. Idiots hiking in the rain but he did keep the fall in ... almost makes this vlog worth it
18. Stupid 4th of July outfits
19. Piggy acting the usual fool at the drive through animal park
20. Most action she's gotten in a while
21. Aww we're up to the Bringing HogBoy to college saga....sniffle sniffle cry cry
22. Really WTF is it with Summer being in every f**king family picture
23. Pool and boat ...we know idiots you think you have money and want to flaunt it
24. Bunch of Abbie awwww moments for humpers
25. Light parade...piggy the dancing fool
26. Thank god December...ugly trees
27. Gingerbread and presents
28. And another bullf**k title card to end it
29. Fake out oh great a bunch of insincere Happy New Years from the Maassf**ks
The End

• Heart
Reactions: 30

FizzWhizz

Apologies if this has already been said, my lurking time is limited atm but I watched their year in review video yesterday and it broke my heart to see how much Abbie has regressed over the course of the pandemic. I really worry what will happen to her once she ages out of JSA because clearly, what’s happening at home isn’t anywhere NEAR enough for that poor girl 😔

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I know you’re not referring to me, but there are many stories of therapists, especially ABA therapists, who get their education from universities and lecturers, not autistic people themselves. Many autistic people have said the two are completely different, I’m sure that one of my favourite instagram users @neurodifferent has made a most about that, and many autistic bloggers that I mention frequently on here would say the same thing :)
Yeah, but that is standard protocol for all forms of therapy. You go to university and learn how to properly do therapy, whatever form of therapy that is. After that you do internships and rotations to get the experience. Insights from people on the spectrum (or any other disorder) are interesting, but they don't replace formal training or basework.

This honestly annoys me about the whole #actuallyautistic crowd (that I am technically a part of, since i do have autism). The idea that they and they alone are experts on all things autism. This is simply not how it works. I had a tumor as a child. I learned a lot about the treatment and my specific type of tumor. That didn't make me more knowlegable than a pediatric oncologist though.

Personal experience is fine and interesting and certainly has its place. It is one reason why I am so highly requested, I know multiple angles (and I am able to separate them). It still isn't better than years and thousands of hours of training and continuous learning and keeping up with scientific developments.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheSleptKing

So I'm reading through leg humper comments on Josh's video, because they're starting to roll in now. I have to admit, I visited their youtube profiles out of curiosity. Most of them have videos of themselves on their channels.. and it became VERY apparent to me that a good 95% are very clearly intellectually disabled, due to this I haven't been engaging to them in comments, as I just don't think it's right. The reason i'm mentioning this, is because it shows an entirely different level of the Maass's taking advantage of their following. They know what they're doing, and it's disgusting. I think this is something Josh needs to be made aware of also, if he isn't already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

hotmessexpress

Pig deleted my comment on her TikTok to the link to the Dad Podcast but kept every comment where other people attacked me. 🥱 I’m posting the link on every video, TikTok or IG post they make. They need to be demonetized and in jail!

• Haha
  • Wow