Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
But we have to be careful here because while Abbie most likely will not be able to have a relationship, other disabled people can and do have relationships and have kids, including other autistic people and lots of people with Down’s syndrome do too. :)
Absolutely. It isn't a matter of because she's autistic & intellectually disabled she cannot have a relationship - it's that, as an individual, her level of development would make it impossible for her to be in an adult relationship due to issues of consent, power imbalance, and vulnerability. As per her father she has a functioning level around toddler age which would preclude any sort of adult relationship.

Totally agree, but I also feel Asa needs to be equally as careful. His false representation of Abbie, some weirdo followers, and even people who count on HIM to "learn" is a dangerous combination!
This is incredibly important. I'm sure we're all thinking of that one particular creep who is very vocal about his obsession; we know that he's, terrifyingly, only the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Srsmom

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it reckless that they are letting people know where they are vacationing in real time? With Covid, the sickos Asa knows drool over his daughter, and the fact that Asa and Isaiah will be skiing and so far from Abbie?

Safety and common sense would dictate keeping the lodge name quiet until they got home.

• Heart
  • Sad

TheSleptKing

Yes, she posted it today. Good catch on noticing it is an older video. Cilly had to dig deep in those videos to find one that shows how much improvement Abbie has made!

We can stop watching the cams, they don't ski till tomorrow.
View attachment 370446

Hey Cilly...you missed the point completely.

The slide has been up, it was there when Isaiah was practicing on his paddleboard.
"She is just talking." Priscilla.. she knows 4 words and they're all food.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsijustcant

His timing is impeccable omg if junior 🐷 would vlog the fallout he could make some money that didn't come from exploiting Abbie
drunk 🐷 crying in her margaritas and stuffing her face
Assa foaming at the mouth and bitching
It would be so sweet

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Welp I'm not going to make it to midnight....so my last Maass observation for 2020 is this:
Who would want to sign up for her team? She has spent a whole holiday begging for sales. If you go to some of the BIG Slimelife pages, they are not begging for sales like this. She just sucks. LOL
Night friends! See you in 2021. (in the morning! LOL) Looking forward to another year of snarking on these hambeasts! 🥳 🥳

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
View attachment 369449
View attachment 369450
View attachment 369451
View attachment 369453
Sorry Laura, she will never date anyone, not being mean or anything, she can't consent to anything, she hates being hugged, she can't consent to anything physical with another person. So therefore she cannot date. It's nothing personal to her, she just can't.
I have got to go back to the comments. I had to take a break and finish taking my tree and "decor" down because I stopped to watch Josh when it posted. But now....I have a Door Dasher on the way with some wings, and I'm going feed myself, and then feed some trolls. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Betah77

Fake, fake and more fake! And oh yeah a whole video of once again showing off. I just detest them more and more. People have lost their jobs this past year. Families are struggling. Yet they put out a video showcasing how much money they have had to spend in past year. Way to ride your daughter's coattails Asswipe!

• Heart
  • Angry

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Happy New Years! To all my dear Tattlers! To a brighter New Year! Much love to you all!

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I’m actually quite sad her WLS failed.... but not sad at all about how she’s handling it😡
To be fair her WLS didn’t fail, it was Mrs Maassive who continued to eat as she did before, far too lazy to adhere to a plan, she continues to claim that she has maintained her 100lbs weight loss when it’s obvious that she has gained most of it back. This is how they operate, deny, deny and this is what people dislike about them, the blatant lies.

• Heart

cathy77533

Chatty Member
So she’s planning a NYE meal, presumably going to make the meal 🤢, yet her money-grubbing lil heart has time to grovel several times over to her scamLife hostages “please I MUST make MY $$$$ goal and only a few hours left! HELP ME BUY BUY BUY or I’ll cry”. This woman has zero shame, shitty products that are at least 4x overpriced , but hey who tf cares, right, Ms. No Shame SlimeBag Bug-Eyed Get Gum Surgery For the Love of God?
She looks crazed...can almost see little dollar signs in her poppin’ pupils.
I went on Ebay just for the heck of it and searched for the eye liner and the lip color she pushes.. Slimelife sells both for 18.00 each, Ebay you can get it for 10.00 with free shipping. NO, I didn't order lol I just wanted to see how people are getting ripped off!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Hope that ski lodges bar is fully stocked ....it'll be the first place Piggy heads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

NCMamaOfDoggos

Bitch please...you always share because you need the praise from the lrghumpers. Get out of here with that BS.
View attachment 370389
But the Massives definitely do “need your approval!” Thats their lifeline...or rather credit line to money! People are seeing the light! Josh’s video pointed out things I hadn’t even noticed, especially the manhandling of A. Now it’s all I see. Where 2 of them usual bookend her and force her to stay where she is until the scene is complete. Or yesterday in the car when Isiah restrained her hand while Big Ass was trying to film. So disgusted!!! 😢

• Heart
  • Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
How much you want to bet we get another "someone called cps again" video.... include mention of someone coming after them with a video again. They HAVE to weaponize their gullible followers. It is all they have outside if being bullies and trash people.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I'm curious.
Is that dad dude going to do a podcast or video about the Hambeasts or not?
By Hambeasts I am including Hogsiah and Summer too. All of them exploit Abbie.
I don't watch this guy unless somebody here posts that he has mentioned Assa. Nobody's mentioned anything in a while.
Did Assa scare him like he did that last person?
I said from the beginning that I do not have much confidence in this guy but I hope that I am wrong and I hope he hands these mf'ers their asses.
And when he's done, I hope their asses are completely exposed and positioned just right so that all their corruption can be shoved so far up - it will never be seen again.
But that's not at all realistic. It's just fun to think about. 😀 Seeing the Hambeasts squirm because the truth is being told and they can't control it, is just one of those little things that bring a smile to my cold black heart.
I hope it gets done by someone and is done right.
Sooner than later.
😜
I dunno guy seems to be focused on bigger channels. Much as Ass thinks he is big time he really is nothing. And the dad dude seems to go with channels that will get him more views.

I didn't have much faith in the guy making a video. It all just stunk of a pissing match between two wannabe alpha males.

Though if the dude was serious about exposing exploitation and profiting off exposing children to predators the Maasholes would be the perfect example.

Hell P doesn’t even hide it "here sweet girl hold this piece of paper so I can take a picture... then all these saps will think you are proud of them and give memore of there money.... Now here's a donut go sit on the couch and leave me alone."

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Josh's channel about FA has already been viewed over 21,000. Josh doesn't have 50,000 subs. Josh's video hasn't been up for 24 hours yet. Now, look at Asa's last video and channel stats...yeah, interesting!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'm curious.
Is that dad dude going to do a podcast or video about the Hambeasts or not?
By Hambeasts I am including Hogsiah and Summer too. All of them exploit Abbie.
I don't watch this guy unless somebody here posts that he has mentioned Assa. Nobody's mentioned anything in a while.
Did Assa scare him like he did that last person?
I said from the beginning that I do not have much confidence in this guy but I hope that I am wrong and I hope he hands these mf'ers their asses.
And when he's done, I hope their asses are completely exposed and positioned just right so that all their corruption can be shoved so far up - it will never be seen again.
But that's not at all realistic. It's just fun to think about. 😀 Seeing the Hambeasts squirm because the truth is being told and they can't control it, is just one of those little things that bring a smile to my cold black heart.
I hope it gets done by someone and is done right.
Sooner than later.
😜

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
'showing off her amazing skills she works so hard at'.....maybe, but certainly not voluntarily, Abi doesn't want to do these household chores anymore than anyone else does.
They are so desperate to make it seem like Abbie is learning "new skills". .... in reality... she was loading the washer ..with massive prompting years ago..so what is new? Too bad she isn't actually learning new skills that would improve her life..

• Heart