Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leghumpers who think their purchases will be spent on Abbie or want to be in Cilly's good graces. 🙄
But they arent even close to being in their right mind.
I think it's safe to assume the average IQ of a leghumper is 80 maybe 90 tops.
And that's me being gracious to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
[QUOTE="Jamiebeth, post: 3262633, member: 61015
They’re having a New Years party at the house and all of them are dressing to the nines
The nines? More like the 28's. Amiright?
[/QUOTE]

You are correct!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, but Laurel and Hardy were super talented and kind people. I don’t think Kaitland is sickly thin, it’s just the comparison to P. makes it seem so. My opinion. 😎
I think Kaitlin is very thin but, watching a couple of her vlogs a while ago, I can see why with the way she has to be on the move to keep up with her autistic son.
But honestly, with Priscilla, at her size now, many people would appear small next to her!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It is very common in MLMs to share other people's pictures like she did with that wrist palette. In the MLM I was unfortunately in, it was highly suggested to tag your creations with your name in case someone does snag it and use it as their own.

She isn't getting much traction on these posts for Lipstick Mama anymore. I still do think there will be some kind of party/get together. But you are probably right that I read in this too much.

Whatever she was saying it was with her special pronunciation and facial droop.

And for the part 2 of this "Bestie Getaway," we have Kaitlin's vlog about it. Based on this "sneak peek," it is going to be a bunch of BS.
Ok why are they trying to drill it in our heads how close they are?? We get it, you only have to speak it once...if I wasn’t alittle lazy I’d go through both vlogs and count how many’s times they said friend or bestie, Jesus, actually maybe I will I should contribute here somehow, I never do any work lol

I'd like to know how she lost 75 pounds overnight?

View attachment 356575 View attachment 356577
I saved this shot so when I’m ready to get banned from their platforms for good I will post this in the comment section one day, I promise, and I will announce one day ahead of time when I’m going to do it so ya’ll can catch it lol...In the meantime ( not that this shot doesn’t prove a point) we can look for better ones to really get her and embarrass her for her lies ( not her weight, that’s not something I can’t do without guilt)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In Kaitlin's sneak peek, she said "four years later, she is my best friend." Didn't someone post a vlog where they met for the first time in the last thread? It was in a Dunkin after Abbie was dropped off late for school because of "traffic."

Reactions: 7
In Kaitlin's sneak peek, she said "four years later, she is my best friend." Didn't someone post a vlog where they met for the first time in the last thread? It was in a Dunkin after Abbie was dropped off late for school because of "traffic."
Yup. That was me 😁 I think they formally met in the coffee shop. But prior to that. They had just casually chatted at JAS functions from what she said in the 'girls trip' vlog. 🤔🤷‍♀️ But who knows want the truth is for sure!

Reactions: 8
She's using a technique you will commonly find in posts/videos about how to take more flattering pictures (or minimize/hide a double chin.) You stretch out your neck kind of like a swan. See link here. Yes, it avoids showing how fat you are or displaying your double chin, but it can also look unnatural or like a flattering picture of a weird looking person or a person who doesn't look like themselves.
It says to pretend you have a peach under your chin when taking photos...now we know her secret!!!🍑🍑🍑😂😂😂🐷:m

peach.jpg
Screenshot (2360).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi Tattlers! She is selling those tshirts as well with hugely inflated prices. I found these on Etsy. I’m sure I could the one Abbie wears cheaper, if I was so inclined. Lol. The stuff she is Selling is sooooo bad. Actually one isn’t a tshirt, but you get my drift.

Wouldn’t you just cringe if that was your mom??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think Kaitlin is very thin but, watching a couple of her vlogs a while ago, I can see why with the way she has to be on the move to keep up with her autistic son.
But honestly, with Priscilla, at her size now, many people would appear small next to her!!!
Proof that the Maass’ do not active parent, if they did they would be at least 2-3 sizes smaller then they currently are. When my kids were younger and I had them on specific schedules and were engaged with them I was way thinner than I am now. My youngest two are 15 months apart withh my son being 4.5 yrs older than my middle daughter... my youngest has had chronic sleep issues since she was a baby which meant I slept very little. If P was such an amazing mom then she would not find the time for ALL of the little getaways that she has. They would be few and far between. Sometimes I think A pushes her to go so everyone in the house can have a break from her moodiness.

I think that technique can only help so much..depending on how much jowl you have.. P most likely adds photoshop technique as well.
P posing ,dancing and waddling.... baby got quack
1608671405765.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Proof that the Maass’ do not active parent, if they did they would be at least 2-3 sizes smaller then they currently are.
I can't recall a vlog where SHE puts Abbie to bed. I think once she goes up those stairs she isn't coming back down until the morning so she just doesn't do it and it's understood by everyone else. It's typically A or I or Summer but never her. It's the most basic of parenting responsibilities. Not typically for a 15 year old but their 15 year old certainly needs it so why can't she get off her fat ass and do it? This bothers me. Maybe if she had been doing that all along her daughter would have some attachment to her.

I dislike A however I do feel he does for more for Abbie than Cilla and for that I give him credit over her. He may be a smug selfish bastard but at least he looks after her which is more than he does for his other daughter and far more than his hippopotamus of a wife ever does.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I took advantage of the Tattler one day name change, as some leghumper called us sad old hens, so viola from always beautiful (in mind and spirit, sarcasm for being an avid tattler) to sad old hen, which I am just having come out of hospital from a stuck kidney stone causing blood poisoning! Positive, is we changed gd’s christmas from before she goes to her dad’s, to make Boxing day, Christmas day and at 2 she isn’t going to know any different ❤
You guys kept me sane while I was in hospital, and our healthcare might be in the toilet, but they have free wifi 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So Miss Prissass bought herself a bestie. Amazing.
This seems very fake and done for the camera. This is not natural at all. It's so unnatural it's creepy the way they're acting and having to tell a vlog/camera that it's the person's best friend (like what goes on with Summer and Abbie) over and over. It seems like collaboration because one or both are going to benefit/profit off of something external that has nothing to do with a real friendship...does that make sense?!?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.