Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
YES!!!! I remember that vlog!!

I had actually made several screenshots of her as she got further away from A & P before they noticed it. When they posted the vlog the other day about her "eloping" I was looking for those screenshots I did, to find the date on them, but apparently I deleted the screenshots already. 🤦‍♀️:confused:😂😂
Which one was this?

Always got the chilly, non-nurturing mother vibe from Prissy. As to physically caring for Abbie, my guess is that she cannot bend forward for long because of her size, and certainly can’t kneel next to a tub and lean over washing her daughter. The avatar I have shows how 3 years ago she could not roll over to her side to get out of a chair that A purposely tipped over. She’s that size again.
So physically I don’t think she’s capable of cleaning her daughter, but I also believe that she wouldn’t do it anyway if she was 100 lbs thinner, because she lacks the nurturing chip. It’s so obvious. And sad for the reasons you point out in personal care at Abbie’s age. It’s very messed up.
Oooh boy! Lmao! I didn't know he'd *purposefully* tipped her off, I thought it was a jump cut! How do you know he did it:ROFLMAO::poop:

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
In Kaitlin's sneak peek, she said "four years later, she is my best friend." Didn't someone post a vlog where they met for the first time in the last thread? It was in a Dunkin after Abbie was dropped off late for school because of "traffic."

convert70

VIP Member
They only bought these rock speakers so they can eventually put them out by the pool (we have very similar ones by our pool). They wanted us to believe it was for Abbie, but I guarantee those speakers have another purpose. Time will tell!
Even though Abbie likes them...i'm sure they'll find their way hung in the pool area. Asa's mentioned having speakers out there in several vlos I believe.

convert70

VIP Member
Just wanted to say, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you crazy tattlers. ✌ 🧡💚❤ Happy Birthday, @Maidengirl!
And to you as well! 💖

Happy Xmas! It’s midday here in NZ - I’ve always wanted to know, what’s living in London like?!🤓
Merry Christmas from NE Pennsylvania!

Happy Xmas! It’s midday here in NZ - I’ve always wanted to know, what’s living in London like?!🤓
Merry Christmas from NE Pennsylvania!

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
I don’t think my 101 lb shepherd Chief, who we lost 5 years ago( still hurts deep) , our sheltie, Riley who we lost 8 years ago( hurts still) got the message about how their breed is suppose to sleep. Even my 1 yr old green cheek, Pesto, lays this way and that most animals sleep on their backs. We now have 2 shih tzus and 2 cocker spaniels who take up the entire bed when they sleep😁View attachment 358461View attachment 358462View attachment 358463

I know.. thats why I laugh when I see her so giddy and working the whole boss hog thing.... it doesn’t take much for scam businesses to attempt to get people to “work” with them. Sadly....Boss Hog doesn’t realize they are more interested in the real animals and not her. It must eat at her that the public is more interested in her IDD child and her pets vice her🤣
Pesto is so cute!!

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Yup I remember the vlog that his mom was there and took the computer Ass built to the brother. The giveaway was his sad attempt to draw an audience to twitch. Which all he had watching him was the exact people already watching everything else... no new money there.
Thanks. I remember he was talking about his brothers limited finances (disability) and was thinking the Twitch thing was tied in...but I remember his parents taking the new one.
I'm sorry if I was mistaken, I do believe that I missed the part set the parents brought the computer back to the brother. I was under the impression that that particular computer that he made was on the twitch stream. I never watched his twitch sessions.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Ya looked again and it listed Candace and Wayne as homeowners of previous address. And Priscilla as the only nonowner tenant.

Not that it really matters lol just interesting

Eta... I could read things wrong also. I for sure not deep diving hehe
Now I'm confused.
The rental was on a street that had the name of something spotted you put on a horse.
Vonhogs street starts with a B.
But yeah.
They rented from individuals not the VonHogs.
😂

• Haha

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Didn't even think of that...good point. I have no idea about respite. I didn't know it didn't include personal hygiene care. I thought people certified for respite care were taught that like a HHA or CNA would. I know she showers her. But I agree about Summer if she isn't certified to do toileting. Thanks for your opinion. I love this site. It's one of only a few places I can vent and say what I'm thinking and share experiences and opinions without judgement or snarky comments back. I think we are like-minded since we are on here.

yes Priscilla, we all don't live on our phones with our enormously huge long heads up our collective asses! Ur as dumb as a brick. Some of us are educated beyond SlimeLife U, well versed in basic knowledge of world history, can actually answer questions on Jeopardy even the final answer and we read books for pleasure and they aren't all Fiction...sorry guyths but was that too harsh?
Nope 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
The funny thing is -
A Clockwork Orange is an examination of the inherent-ness of good and evil, free will and choice in society, as well as a commentary on behaviorism.
Behaviorism, if you don't know, is the psychological theory/practice at the root of ABA.
Basically, are we good because we're naturally good or are we good because we've been conditioned to be good? And for those who aren't "good," like Alex from the story, can they be made truly "good" or are attempts to force change via behavioral conditioning just a mask?

“Is it better for a man to have chosen evil than to have good imposed upon him?”

It is a whackadoodle movie (and book!) but it's supposed to be. The book was black satire that pretended to fetishize violence, then it got made into a movie by Stanley Kubrick who, y'know, loved the whackadoodle. I love both versions.

This topic came up because Pthilla fucked up her eye makeup to the degree that she looked like a porky droog, but really, the concept of ACO is very fitting for the Maassive family, isn't it?
Who are these people, deep down? Are they good people? Do they just pretend to be good because that's what they've been conditioned to be?
Moreover, is behaviorism a valid psychological theory or is it akin to torture?

Anyways. I didn't mean to think so much about it but thank you for attending my TED talk.
Great explanation! I thought it was whackadoodle too the first time I saw most of the film. But then watch some videos explaining the movie and rewatched. Makes much more sense now.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Christmas is coming - Maass's are getting fat!
Please to put a penny...
Okay - please someone more clever, add to this (please, please)
(this old Christmas song just came into my head)

• Haha

ABAPQueen1995

Love the screen name 🤣🤣
What was your old one? I’m having trouble knowing who is who with the name changes 🤣
I wish I knew they say they could be changed I want to change mine to but I missed the window 😩
I agree. I'm also curious to know who @Noir Fan originally was before their name change

Remember in the vlog last week at Becca’s graduation party, they were walking back to their car and she tried to elope when Pigscilla was holding her and a piece of cake? She still elopes any chance she can 🤦🏽‍♀️
That's probably because she didn't want to be there. They could have got her grandparents to come in and look after her while they went. Behaviour is communication

MaidenX

VIP Member
FREE SANDY!!! 🐕🐶

I think ....not sure what I think about his comment... but I don't believe in giving food or anything except verbal praise as a reward.
Training pets, animals ...yes, with treats.

I've heard the term Boxing Day several times over the years and I believe I heard the definition once but can't remember it now. I'll have to look it up again sometime. 😌
Treats are a fine reward. . If they are a reward. If it is something someone is getting anyway it isn't a treat or a reward anymore.

And I have two dogs (a pit bull and a chiweenie) and neither are food driven. My little one is affection driven and has always outright refused treats of most kinds and my big boy is play driven. I haven't bought a dog snack since I was training my basset hound to scent track.

• Heart
This person says it all. It wasn't her, or her cooking that brought the subs to her channel. It was Abbie. She rode on the back pack strap of her daughter and they continue to do it and will until they can't anymore. Without exploiting their daughter they are nothing.

View attachment 363439

There's one on Etsy.

View attachment 363446
So going cheap! Not such a great present eh Arsewipe?

• Haha

Wearaflippinmask

That's complicated.

A lot of uber-modern slang originated somewhere in black and/or queer culture.
You've heard the phrase "spilling the tea" or just "tea" in relation to gossip, I assume? It's ubiquitous now, but that's a direct import from the New York drag scene.

Cake in terms of (male) butts started in queer spaces, made its way to black spaces where it's been largely used to reference female butts, and has started to move into what's called "stan culture" spaces.
Stan spaces are small, specialized, insular groups of people who are obsessive fans of a certain thing - could be a TV show, a movie, a musician, an actor/tress, etc. They tend to develop their own specialized patois of slang, much of it pulled from other groups, most often black & queer groups.

So.
Isaiah using the terms cake and double cheeked-up isn't some sort of subtle coming out, but the way they were used was enough to make me raise an eyebrow. He's either:
1. Heard them used so often in a space where they're used to reference male butts that it's "normal" to him
2. Heard them used in a stan space often enough to use them, though is awkward enough to use stan patois on a public-facing vlog not geared towards that stan group
3. Heard them used in black spaces and, without a trace of irony, went ahead and picked that slang up, used it in the wrong context, and failed at being "cool."

And thank you, again, for coming to my TED Talk.
Tik-Tok!!! That's how I knew what cake referred to!

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
I can tell you exactly what she does. Goes to the store, buys all the things because a supermarket is the happiest place on earth when you live to eat, also, shopping addiction. So combine eyes as big as her stomach (not bigger than though) with a need to spend, spend, spend and voila, you have a fridge packed with more food than even Abbie could eat if she was unsupervised. BUT then, since your fridge is beyond stocked after you've spent hundreds (not to mention thousands on a new kitchen) you're to lazy to actually cook the food so go out to eat at least 1-2 times a day and only bother to actually cook when you need content for your nauseating vlog. Then, POOF, before you know it it's time to throw out all the crap you bought a week ago. But please, don't learn a lesson and buy less or god forbid cook more, just rinse and repeat and keep doing the same thing over and over again because you're dumber than the rock speaker that we all know you won't let your daughter actually enjoy for long.

Sidenote...we barely see A eat. I guess it could be because he's the one filming, however, I think this could be calculated as well. We do see him drink coffee but almost never see him eating. He shows P eat every chance he gets. So passive aggressive.
All the ingredients from cookbook recipes she's "Going to try"...."cause I've got a fancy new kitchen we designed that is 'non-user friendly' ". So we'll probably eat out a lot or get take out and then at the end of the week, start all over again!
She likes pitching a fit and hollering screaming ,they just let her do that instead
I really got teary-eyed when I saw Abbie hugging one of the speakers that will obviously be placed in a spot out of her reach for pool music.

• Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I agree. I'm also curious to know who @Noir Fan originally was before their name change

That's probably because she didn't want to be there. They could have got her grandparents to come in and look after her while they went. Behaviour is communication
Olrk was my prior screen name. 😎

• Haha