Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Yup I remember the vlog that his mom was there and took the computer Ass built to the brother. The giveaway was his sad attempt to draw an audience to twitch. Which all he had watching him was the exact people already watching everything else... no new money there.
Thanks. I remember he was talking about his brothers limited finances (disability) and was thinking the Twitch thing was tied in...but I remember his parents taking the new one.

Reactions: 5

convert70

VIP Member
Hi guyths! Hope you a a great holiday...well, as best as you could considering we are in the middle (or hopefully towards the end) of a fucking pandemic! I am behind so I hope I am not repeating.
What is the deal with Abbie and drinking? Which narrative are they pushing as of late? This has been bothering me because I remember seeing Abbie independently get and drink a regular glass of water from the kitchen faucet. Do she do this anymore? If not, that is major regression.
I found the video. It is from two years ago. They are making gingerbread houses. It is from the old house so it's actually kinda funny. The ending is definitely worth watching. They talk about not being fake and extra!
Abbie drinking water starts about 14:12 and here are some highlights...LOL! :m:poop:🐷
View attachment 360506
Not sure what's going on here!
View attachment 360508
They were cracking jokes, making a messView attachment 360510
Piggy actually looked like she was enjoying herself.
View attachment 360511
Abbie drinking water
View attachment 360512View attachment 360513View attachment 360514View attachment 360515View attachment 360516
But...Piggy's true feelings are revealed:
View attachment 360517
Here is the link:

Edit: I knew somebody would remember Abbie drinking water independently. Spirtofsalty!
I was a little disappointed that the Savoca’s went skiing. The place where they skied was packed. However, both Shannon, John and Johnny are experienced skiers and even Nicky has skied (with his dad holding onto him with a lasso type thing). The Maass family is a different situation though. Maybe it will just be Summer and Isaiah skiing and P,A, and Abbie will stay at the lodge.
Surprising to me also the Savoca's did that! I wonder where in the Poconos....we live pretty close!

erised2020

Did they mention the ski trip anywhere besides P’s personal fb page? I don’t think “we” are supposed to even know about the trip and it won’t be in the vlog but P once again f’ed up.

I hope they leave Abbie at home. They are selfish idiots.
Omg really? I hadn’t seen the vlog yet so I was assuming it was mentioned on the vlog!
wow what a idiot bet Asa is pissed if it was supposed to be announced 🙄

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
"Won free tickets"? Why don't I believe that?

This is some PI level reveals! Where did you find this info out? FB?
I believe Asa or Priscilla mentioned in the Vlog. I kind of remember hearing that too. But then again Priscilla mentioned that Limelife paid for her Peloton. And I doubt that one also.

Reactions: 4

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
'Getting a boner' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you've hit the nail on the head, he was almost dribbling with self satisfaction about the bike he'd chosen on behalf of Donna / paid for.

Did you also hear the dig about the saddle height, short arse Asa said 'yes I told them to lower it to less than where I'd have it'......I'm sure his dad is taller than him :unsure:
I don’t get that last part? 🤔😆

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
This shows how much less they see her as a human being. I'm sure she would have loved those toys. They should give her one when she gets upset or overwhelmed and then she'll smile right away

It would also help her when she starts yelling too
She likes pitching a fit and hollering screaming ,they just let her do that instead

• Angry

Gambit

Chatty Member
I thought I heard Ass say something about ski/snowboarding clothes for Isaiah. But I am not going back to deal with listening to last night's vlog to confirm it.
Yeah, but that is just for general use while at app state. BUT I don’t even watch anymore though unless somebody here points out something. I half watched the 2nd vlog yesterday

ExposingLiars

I believe Nicky’s family went skiing in the Poconos. In Pennsylvania.

I think it was Asa’s mom and stepdad he gave the “aren’t you proud of me” spiel to.
I actually tried looking for that vlog the other day, but I couldn’t find it. So to be honest I’m not sure.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Yes it's beautiful. And thank you for ur kind words. God Bless you. I think we established before we are kinda neighbors...cape may here. God Bless!

I love your additions to the photo. Spot on 100%! But in the original photo, Was this really Abby's outfit? I thought it was maybe Isaiah clothes.
Love Cape May! My nephew and his wife were married at Congress Hall a few years ago ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3