Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday

Please piggy do not join in the singing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you @tag123 and @Pink Marshmallow
For the new Thread ...

Cillathut’s story on how she & the bean pole ( Kaitlyn ) became β€œ besties” is interesting to who ?? .... This woman is unbelievable with her NON stories

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good morning, Tattlers. Just after 7am here. Time to shower and get off to work. Hope everyone has a super day πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰β€

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Please continue here. :)
I’m LMAO at your reply to me on the last thread!! Seriously, for whatever reason I only saw dam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈI went back to read the post and I was thinking β€œwell, I’ll be dammed, how did I miss that πŸ’©!!!” πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thanks for the laugh!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m LMAO at your reply to me on the last thread!! Seriously, for whatever reason I only saw dam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈI went back to read the post and I was thinking β€œwell, I’ll be dammed, how did I miss that πŸ’©!!!” πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thanks for the laugh!! 😁

🀣 🀣 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BreakableUniqueAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s a gingerbread house more up their alley. It probably wouldn’t have made it this far. P would have eaten all the cheese.
0ACAC232-39FA-4DBC-9D4C-5860F687D799.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
"May have something special coming up..."
What could it be? Another party despite coronavirus? Maybe a NYE party? Give me a break.

I bet Ass is stewing right now. His wife's two posts got as much as, if not more, engagement as their surprise Monday FA vlog.
Screenshot_20201222-071537_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201222-071711_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does "Choose one of each you’d like to see me out together" mean see me TRY out together? Way to pay attention to detail. Lazy and sloppy as always yet these morons throw their money at her. Also, that's not her arm. No way she could do swatches that nice and neat.

"May have something special coming up..."
What could it be? Another party despite coronavirus? Maybe a NYE party? Give me a break.
I didn't read it as if her something special was a party. I think she means some kind of deal where you get lipstick and a liner for the low price of only $68 or something. She's pitching her crap in this post, not her social life.

• Haha
Wonder if she is going to finally spend 20 bucks of her own money and do a giveway like the other Superduper Platinum Twinkling Star Directors do LOL

• Haha
Wonder if she is going to finally spend 20 bucks of her own money and do a giveway like the other Superduper Platinum Twinkling Star Directors do LOL
Do you mean the Super Duper Ultra Premium Platinum Luxury Twinkling Shooting Star Royal Deluxe Premium Superb Directors? She'd like to, but she needs that dough to buy Abbie coffee now. You wouldn't want to take anything away from her daughter, would you? After all, she's the whole reason she does this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🎢HAVE A HOLLY JOWLLY CHRISTMASTH🎡🎢
A61BC3B2-E322-4046-95B4-7E55522E70E1.jpeg

🎢🎡I WANT A BUNCH OF XANAX BARS FOR CHRISTMAS...ONLY A COUPLE XANAX BARS WILL DO...🎡🎢
7CF534C7-73B8-43B1-8A2D-6B5A4E76079F.jpeg

@tag123 Thanks for the magnificent new thread title! πŸŽ„β€πŸŽ„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.