Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
Cilla to Abbie in front of hot cocoa table, "Don't grab!"

Abbie grabs.

And is allowed to keep it after disobeying. Parent of the year.
Way to go! WTF happened with the words
"Don't"; "No" !!! Enforcing request!!! ; Consistency!!!

Or make 'pick up poop' bags with slimelife or FA advertising on them. They could always use them for cleaning up their at home poonamies/shredded pullups too! It's a win win!
lol... but who would use them? 💩
I really f'ing hate my " life of its own" word complete phone!!!

Why would a pet store want to sponser a "family" that abuses their dogs by keeping them kenneled for hours on end, many times on a soaking wet pad, ignores one of them, encourages them to fight with each other, goes poop in an area that is probably so encrusted with shit they that they all over it and come back in the house, etc? Good thing I never heard of this company but they may be hearing from me.
What company is it?

Merry Christmas everyone, see you on the other side.❤❤
And to you as well!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

convert70

VIP Member
Thummbers Eve! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'd leave them home too, and I bet if Isaiah and P had a choice they would too, but Asa will insist on bringing the Princess to spread awareness.
Honking and yeling...Eloping...Stealing food. Oh, wait, let's not forget having a meltdown! Yep...spreading awareness!

ksure

Which one was this?

Oooh boy! Lmao! I didn't know he'd *purposefully* tipped her off, I thought it was a jump cut! How do you know he did it:ROFLMAO::poop:
It’s in a January 2007 vlog at the 2 minute mark. She says he tipped her over and then he tickles the bottoms of her feet in that position with a “tickle tickle tickle” high voice.
Meanwhile She’s doing that river tubing video high pitched cackling.
My post had the video linked but in case you missed it here it is again:

• Haha

MSlix73

VIP Member
We already knew Pris could not handle Abbie, I wonder if Asa uploaded this video as a jab at Pris. He wants all the humpers to know he is the only one that can handle Abbie. Crazy Nanny use to take her for burgers and everything was fine. I just don't understand why he felt the need to upload this video. Asa, we already know Pris is crap at parenting , but you are no better. You make a living off of your child's disability .
A lot of tension behind the camera. Things seem that way since the recent child support hearing. I am sure she throws it in his face every chance she gets( she seems like that kind of person) and this is his way of getting his dig in, give her a reality check.

Couldn't stay away for too long!! I have to give you guys props. Either Ass is reading your suggestions and truly following your advice or Ass is reading your suggestions and this is all just for show. Either way Abbie is benefitting. For a little while anyway. GREAT JOB TATTLERS
He still is an ass though!!
View attachment 359942View attachment 359943View attachment 359944View attachment 359946
Did he forget the part where his wife said this?? Did her MOTHER skip over that part? Where is the “she is a typical 15 year old teen aged girl” What an idiot
D8FF29BF-058E-46C9-A4D7-2AA8427F5581.jpeg

Last edited:

erised2020

3:57 watch Ab kick big P so she can stretch out 🤣 big P’s reaction idk why it’s so funny to me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I took advantage of the Tattler one day name change, as some leghumper called us sad old hens, so viola from always beautiful (in mind and spirit, sarcasm for being an avid tattler) to sad old hen, which I am just having come out of hospital from a stuck kidney stone causing blood poisoning! Positive, is we changed gd’s christmas from before she goes to her dad’s, to make Boxing day, Christmas day and at 2 she isn’t going to know any different ❤
You guys kept me sane while I was in hospital, and our healthcare might be in the toilet, but they have free wifi 😉
Glad you are out of the hospital! Jealous on taking advantage of the one day name change. I couldn’t think of anything and by the time I did the thread was locked.

• Heart

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
Oh also, I hope Asa is strong and stays strong because Abbie is skrong AS HELL and only gettin skonger, despite the donuts. She’s going to beat their ass if this gets worse. This is a very delicate time in her age and development and even w so many people involved I feel like nothing is getting done.
Cuz nothing is getting done, according to king autism know it all (in his head)!, disciplining make it “much worse”

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I believe Nicky’s family went skiing in the Poconos. In Pennsylvania.

This reminds me of when he was showing the new house to P’s Mom and Stepdad or was it her Dad and Stepmother? Not sure which one? Anyway he says to them
”aren’t you proud of me being able to take care of your daughter blah, blah, blah?” I remember thinking you should have said “aren’t you proud of the way Abbie takes care of all of us?” He has to take credit for everything that makes him look good. Narcissistic Ass that he is.
I think it was Asa’s mom and stepdad he gave the “aren’t you proud of me” spiel to.

convert70

VIP Member
Glad you are out of the hospital! Jealous on taking advantage of the one day name change. I couldn’t think of anything and by the time I did the thread was locked.
I hoph you're feeling better now!

She has no idea. Also, he says "when the green arrow is there", UM....does she even know her colors? I bet not. Start there because if she can identify the Chick-fil-logo, she can probably learn colors if they would take a few minutes out of their day to teach their typical 15 year old anything at all. Maybe start with concrete concepts like colors before moving on to abstract constructs like the passing of time you absolute idiots. Also, why reinforce her moving the pictures around on the clock by laughing when she does it when the whole point of the clock it to teach her to wait for the time to pass to get to the pics. Now it's a game. Someone needs to tell these people that not everything she does is cute. When my kids were little and they did something that was adorable but wrong, I did my best to not smile or laugh. Why can't these morons get it together on any level?
Because they are morons just like you said.
Inconsistency.
Treating "bad behavior " as cute and laughing about it. Or "Oh sweet girl, I love you" ....hugs, kisses, more hugs.
Yeah right.. .I damn well wouldn't be " sweet girling", kissing and hugging!!! That's for sure...not at 15 yrs. old.

Last edited:

Gambit

Chatty Member
Why would a pet store want to sponser a "family" that abuses their dogs by keeping them kenneled for hours on end, many times on a soaking wet pad, ignores one of them, encourages them to fight with each other, goes poop in an area that is probably so encrusted with shit they that they all over it and come back in the house, etc? Good thing I never heard of this company but they may be hearing from me.
Usually the people that comment on Instagram posts like that to get influencers to promote their product are running some kind of scam or are going to offer no compensation.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha