Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srsmom

VIP Member
They have condos and homes to rent, a spa for Cilla, and an indoor pool for Abbie. I smell lots of vlog content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sweetums

VIP Member
I just want to make a suggestion for thread names
If only one suggestion could be posted per post...if there are more than one on a post it makes it impossible to find the most liked one plus a lot of really good titles will be lost. If next year is anything like this year the Massives will have us going through a lot of threads and those extra names could be suggested at a later date
Again just a suggestion...not policing the thread
🙂
I agree. After I posted my suggestions I realized. I posted another one, numbering them, but you're right. One at a time would make more sense!

Reactions: 6

Sweetums

VIP Member
Being "property rich" is not the same as having liquid assets. The home/farm in Va. was Asas childhood home, I am sure it has been mortgage free for years. Their Florida home is a 2 BR cottage. I think he is retired CG, not suffering but not rich. She is also his 2nd wife. We do not know what her retirement/savings situation may be, and perhaps she didnt want to spend "their" money on "his" gift.
My mother and her husband have been married 20 years. They have "their" money, and "their own" money. They both have adult children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, and have "his and hers" estates.
This poor woman was clearly distressed. If payment was not the issue the gift would've been from her, and she would not have been shocked to see it, and him taking the credit.
This showed up for Brandi's last visit and has been here ever since.

Thank you Chicago for beating the Jaguars again!
View attachment 361641
HoooooRaaaay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

convert70

VIP Member
Mom wakes up, doesn’t know what Abbie is wearing, tells dad to do her hair & give her breakfast. Mom goals. Why wouldn’t they hide Xmas presents From Abbie?? well I know because they wanted to vlog.

sking..... I f’ing despise them.

Merry Christmas!! And especially to those that have put others before their own selfish pursuits. They are so so selfish.

I wonder if Summer is going sking. I would assume yes given P. Hates dealing with her.

I wonder what he sent daughter #1 for Christmas?

also could she not give selling shit a rest???????
Daughter #1??? probably not a damn thing unless he did it on the sly! Which I don't see happening, but it's

Maybe a straight jacket isn't such a bad udea in the car only for her safety. They clsim 'swaddling' a baby so tight calms them down immediately, and makes them feel safe. Maybe she needs to be swaddled? Seriously.

Mrsijustcant

Just a note that Rx strength Differin or adapalene gel is available over the counter and is a very useful rosacea treatment. It is available in my area for $12.00 a tube.
Thank you I think I'm going to get some tomorrow I really appreciate the advice

convert70

VIP Member
Hey Guyths! Want to play a game? All you gotta do is guess
WHICH IS PIGGIE'S FOOD????
View attachment 364250View attachment 364251View attachment 364252View attachment 364253

If you guessed...BAAABAAA...
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

Want to play one more game?
All you gotta do is tell me...

View attachment 364255
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?????

View attachment 364256

What the fuck is this???
And....
View attachment 364257
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT????
Seriously, WTF? I'm scared:eek::poop: :m 🤮
......and just like Mama and Papa Pig, Hogsaiah chooses the late night hours to really blast his true colors to the YouTube followers. Sorry, not sorry Babywipe...you have earned Every. Single. Snout...all of them! Chubby Checker could have least given a shout out to his sister as she honked in the background!
Thank you for the new Paddle Board and Ski Trip, Abbie. ❤ Hogsaiah.
There ya go Moobs Jr., try it out and see if you can form these words. Best of luck to you!
#disgusted
View attachment 364553
Right now $$$ are all he can see. Basically, easy money if he can keep a following and get at least a couple company sponsors, etc... For his future's sake, I hope none of that happens...and he has to live in the real world.
I wonder just how many of his viewers know about his sisters! Abbie whi is severely IDD and Autistic and, his other illegitimate sister by a woman that's not han
Just my opinion, but, I feel like a lot of what some ppl are perceiving as Isaiah 'bragging' about things, is him being sarcastic/joking around. Not saying this to insult anyone here but it seems like some are taking his words a lot more seriously than what they might actually be. He's trying to be funny... not very successfully... but the point is he isn't being serious about a lot of what he says.
As always, I want to clarify that I do not think Isaiah is a total angel and completely innocent and without fault.
But, I also don't think he's this egotistical, pompous, smug, self-centered Asshat 2.0.
I think some of the way he behaves has been learned as a form of survival in order to get along w/ having a parent like Asshat. You try to do what you can to stay on his good side and not have him pissed off at you 24/7. We've talked about it before on here that Asshat is probably a nightmare to deal with when the camera is off. One of the reasons being that he is the epitome of a narcissist. That's not an easy thing to deal with.

I think Isaiah is a 19 year old kid who has had to deal with a lot of bullshit growing up. I know I've said it before but it still stands, being made to be the third caregiver of a child like Abbie who has a lot of needs, being made to be another parent with most of the same responsibilities is just wrong. Yes, siblings help out a bit with other siblings. But there's a limit to it and it's not to the same extent as it is appears to be in this situation.
I think A&P getting him expensive toys is part of their way of relieving their guilt of making him the third caregiver. Is it dysfunctional? Yes. But I don't see it as a reason to hate on him.

I think a lot of 19 year old boys can be obnoxious, it's kind of part of the gig. The difference is we're seeing it vlogged and put on social media.
Oh! I so very much hope you're right about Isaiah!

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when assa made a huge deal about putting together a mishmashed computer for his disabled brother I can't remember the whole story but it seems similar to this bike situation
Exactly, he convinced him not to buy a store-bought computer and that he was going to make it for him. I believe he paid him to make it.
Not quite the same. His brother paid for it, Asa just bragged about his tech skills to build it.
But it's quite the same, from what I remember, he made the computer, you saw it on the second desk behind him when you normally see him babble in the vlog at his workstation. The next thing you know he is raffling the computer off on his Twitch stream. So he screwed over his brother too. So apparently he doesn't care if he pisses off his own flesh and blood. Granted we don't know 100% if the brother just refused to take the computer, but without any explanation it seems that he took the computer and used it for his own purposes.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Maybe a straight jacket isn't such a bad udea in the car only for her safety. They clsim 'swaddling' a baby so tight calms them down immediately, and makes them feel safe. Maybe she needs to be swaddled? Seriously.

• Angry
  • Heart

Scwid

"Making it emotionally harder" on his dad - what?

Just....WHAT?

I've read it a few times now and that doesn't make sense. How would getting a bike from Asshat's stepmom make things "emotionally hard" on his dad?

I'd love to hear his explanation for it. Really.
I've wondered, too. Possibly it is a financial issue. The price of bicycles went sky high and the supply low during Covid. I think Donna didn't anticipate the high price tag. A's Dad would be aware of the dent in their budget and could have been embarrassed if he was aware that family had to chip in. Having it gifted to him is different. Not defending the Asshole, but this is a possibility.

convert70

VIP Member
Hi guyths! Hope you a a great holiday...well, as best as you could considering we are in the middle (or hopefully towards the end) of a fucking pandemic! I am behind so I hope I am not repeating.
What is the deal with Abbie and drinking? Which narrative are they pushing as of late? This has been bothering me because I remember seeing Abbie independently get and drink a regular glass of water from the kitchen faucet. Do she do this anymore? If not, that is major regression.
I found the video. It is from two years ago. They are making gingerbread houses. It is from the old house so it's actually kinda funny. The ending is definitely worth watching. They talk about not being fake and extra!
Abbie drinking water starts about 14:12 and here are some highlights...LOL! :m:poop:🐷
View attachment 360506
Not sure what's going on here!
View attachment 360508
They were cracking jokes, making a messView attachment 360510
Piggy actually looked like she was enjoying herself.
View attachment 360511
Abbie drinking water
View attachment 360512View attachment 360513View attachment 360514View attachment 360515View attachment 360516
But...Piggy's true feelings are revealed:
View attachment 360517
Here is the link:

Edit: I knew somebody would remember Abbie drinking water independently. Spirtofsalty!
Now they're trying to teach her how to get ice and/or water from the fridge I think.

convert70

VIP Member
Proof that the Maass’ do not active parent, if they did they would be at least 2-3 sizes smaller then they currently are. When my kids were younger and I had them on specific schedules and were engaged with them I was way thinner than I am now. My youngest two are 15 months apart withh my son being 4.5 yrs older than my middle daughter... my youngest has had chronic sleep issues since she was a baby which meant I slept very little. If P was such an amazing mom then she would not find the time for ALL of the little getaways that she has. They would be few and far between. Sometimes I think A pushes her to go so everyone in the house can have a break from her moodiness.

P posing ,dancing and waddling.... baby got quack
View attachment 356991
Never even heard of this Baby Got Back song oy wharever she's trying to dance to!

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
It is very common in MLMs to share other people's pictures like she did with that wrist palette. In the MLM I was unfortunately in, it was highly suggested to tag your creations with your name in case someone does snag it and use it as their own.

She isn't getting much traction on these posts for Lipstick Mama anymore. I still do think there will be some kind of party/get together. But you are probably right that I read in this too much.

Whatever she was saying it was with her special pronunciation and facial droop.

And for the part 2 of this "Bestie Getaway," we have Kaitlin's vlog about it. Based on this "sneak peek," it is going to be a bunch of BS.
I think she meant "put these together"