Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
Kaitlyn is being paid to be her friend, it’s been going on for a while with them trying to make Piggy look like a wonderful person. Why not put Kaitlyn on the payroll too, all you have to do is brag on Pig and and say all the things about her, and how she is the Best BF ever, That best friend shit nauseates me, bitch you are a overgrown adult WTF!!Hey Kaitlyn I think your being used because no one wants to be her friend!! Ewwww....Stupid bitch had to vlog that she line up this Magical Weekend for Kaitlyn. She can’t just do a kind thing for her Bestie! without the world knowing about it! ( Kinda think something is going on with Kaitlyn and BF.)He hasn’t been around at all for a while and people comment about it and get no answer.
Tonight’s Vlog.....ASSHOLE SHUT UP ALREADY!!
Kaitlin's boyfriend maybe caught on to the Maass' bull$hit and "bailed"? Hard to say. I don't read her vlog....

He maybe had his phone set to vibrate only? IDK for sure. That clock he made isn't going to do squat with Abbie not having some kind of concept of time.
Still waiting for vlogs with him working on clock skills with Abbie!
You can't just make something, hang it on a wall, and just start pointing to it when Abbie requests something.
I think it's the makeup...looks like Kaitlin is made up with LimeLife products. Priscilla has the same "waxy" look to her face. Just my thought.
There's just so much you can say and you sadly realize none of it will be taken seriously and acted on for the good of someone or something (a purpose), etc...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Wasn't even his idea. His dad's wife needed help for health reason. Ass acted like she was only 2% involved...
Did he say anything at all about it being from his stepmother or not.....I do zone out when he drones on and on.

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
She's teaching Sandy to annoy Nala with forced and unwanted affection just the way she annoys Abbie with forced and unwanted affection. Anyone else see that? The parallel is totally there. This woman is a walking psychiatry case study.
My dog lays like that when she's bored

convert70

VIP Member
Love the screen name 🤣🤣
What was your old one? I’m having trouble knowing who is who with the name changes 🤣
I wish I knew they say they could be changed I want to change mine to but I missed the window 😩
lol... not tired of my screen name for here yet, but I'm still fairly new! 😌

convert70

VIP Member
Thank you @tag123 and @Pink Marshmallow
For the new Thread ...

Cillathut’s story on how she & the bean pole ( Kaitlyn ) became “ besties” is interesting to who ?? .... This woman is unbelievable with her NON stories
Waiting for Priscilla's "best friend bubble" to burst. When the effects of using the LimeLife skin care products or makeup starts showing or Kaitlin doesn't see or rather ....doesn't get the the "big a$$ monthly monetary return" that Priscilla gets!

Here’s a gingerbread house more up their alley. It probably wouldn’t have made it this far. P would have eaten all the cheese.View attachment 356176
And Abbie would've finished the rest!!! 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Wait, Im confused.
They lived in Candy and Waynes current house when the kids were little. Candy and Wayne owned it but didnt live there with them.
But I never heard that Candy and Wayne owned the house they moved out of in 2019. Asa mentioned his 'landlord' several times, and when they were already packed to move and thought the sale fell through Asa said they would be "homeless" because their landlord already had new tenants lined up and was ready to come in and refresh for new renters.
Why would they worry if her parents were their landlord??

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
Step father.
Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure.

(sorry for the late reply y’all, packing to move and transitioning in my job so I can only check in here at random points in the day.)

Thank you for joining in the discussion! Love seeing new members contribute.
Just wanted to say that I totally empathize with you, and I’m sorry you’re having a difficult time. It’s interesting, my mom just ended a decades-long marriage to my dad a year ago almost to the day. My dad responded by getting engaged to someone we don’t know within about 4 months (shows how he is and why my parents didn’t work out)... anyways- my dad also took most things in the divorce and mom has been left caring for my siblings. They relocated but my mom is struggling to find work and too prideful to let me help her more than what I’m currently doing.

The only saving grace to this shit situation is that we haven’t had to deal with a loss due to Covid at this point. But, to see these people throwing around their ‘new money’, arrogance, and disregard for empathy or understanding of those struggling- it’s so disturbing.

Excuse MY rant, everyone. But yeah, thank you for contributing.
Hope things work out for your mom! Lots of hugs from you may help 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart

convert70

VIP Member
Proof that the Maass’ do not active parent, if they did they would be at least 2-3 sizes smaller then they currently are. When my kids were younger and I had them on specific schedules and were engaged with them I was way thinner than I am now. My youngest two are 15 months apart withh my son being 4.5 yrs older than my middle daughter... my youngest has had chronic sleep issues since she was a baby which meant I slept very little. If P was such an amazing mom then she would not find the time for ALL of the little getaways that she has. They would be few and far between. Sometimes I think A pushes her to go so everyone in the house can have a break from her moodiness.

P posing ,dancing and waddling.... baby got quack
View attachment 356991
Quack-A-Doodle.... Quack, Quack! lol😂

The impression I got from the vlog and Insta post was that Isaiah will be in NC during the winters so he needs/wants to learn to ski/snowboard. They got him related gifts and are going on a trip to try it out for lessons/fun.
But this isn't the time!!! Even if Isaiah chose to wait and learn in NC... there's still a pandemic crisis in the country. Hope the spot Nicky's family chose isn't too near where I live!!! 😔 I'm surprised they did that!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
So I'm not the smartest cookie in the world, but with a simple Google search I got this:
View attachment 360753
It is right near Boone, and you know Pigcilla wants to see her pride and joy and his friends before his next semester starts. Abbie might miss a few days of her school next year, but it's free daycare so who cares. It's not like she learned anything there.
Am I right Asa?
Spring Semester classes start on January 19th, 2021. I am not surprised to hear there are ski areas near App State. By the sounds of it, in Cilly's post, the trip starts one week from Christmas.

MaidenX

VIP Member
But she is out of luck. The bigger she gets, the more comments! Questions! And, if any of her fans, followers sent in any money towards her WLS. She owes them accountability!

Hunting season is just about over here in Pennsylvania... I think. Have to check with hubby on that one!
Hunting seasons are different from place to place. You can literally hunt year round if you travel to do. Even if not, depending what you hunt, you don't even have to leave a state. Example here there is no season for coyotes. You can hunt them whenever.

• Sad

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
They have condos and homes to rent, a spa for Cilla, and an indoor pool for Abbie. I smell lots of vlog content.

Wintergreen is in VA, not NY (where I guess Nicky TV went for their "vacation." I can see Isaiah going skiing with his classmates at App State. He is right there, will have a car to chauffeur his classmates to wherever they want to go skiing.

If they leave Abbie at home...gloves are off! It is much more likely that Summer will be going with them.

Last edited:

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I live in the United States and I never heard of Boxing Day until a few years ago. Probably would never heard of it if it wasn't for the internet. It's weird that an American we have a boxing day sale.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Well, we know she can't shower alone so it's got to be Asa or Summer in with her even if it's to wet her down, wash her hair, soap her up then rinse all and dry. Tub baths Asa said she splashed too much water around and out of the tub...God forbid they should handle the situation at the time as unacceptable behavior, immediate rinse off and dry off....and then immediately helping to clean up any mess she made!!!
Pig ssid many times at the otherhouse that she showers with Ab to make it easier. People started critisizing her for that so she stopped mentioning it.

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
Can you imagine being near the Maasives during this light show, which from Another IG story had zero masks and very few social distancing? Unfortunately Isaiah doesn't wipe out. But I will be here when he does.

• Haha
  • Wow