Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Just like I said earlier...the time is coming when the three of them will be sitting in a huddle watching all their sponsors die out and subscriber/viewer lists dwindling as they sob & cry " What did we do wrong?" And what will happen to Abbie?!
May I ask what you mean, "what will happen to Abbie?" Im not following.....:unsure:

Reactions: 2

convert70

VIP Member
☝☝☝☝😳😆🤣😭🤣😆☝☝☝☝

P's look of disdain towards A shows some truly crazy schtuff is happening behind the scenes.

View attachment 356513

When P says "why you gotta be extra" BoyWonderBread doesn't look, or listen. I'm feeling some heavy tension in that room. Somethings definitely up in that household 🤔
Was she saying it to Isaiah or Summer....or had Summer already left for her family's place? I don't remember!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

convert70

VIP Member
I wonder, before the bought Abs house, how much rent they actually paid. The place they lived before I thought was owned by Candy and Wayne. They used it previously as the voter registration address.

If that is the case they probably weren't paying full price. Just mooching off Ps parents

It would be amusing to hear what their parents thought of the lot of them. Ass mom doesn't care for P , you can tell, and P doesn't like her much either. You get the impression that Candy isn't the biggest fan if her son inlaw either.
Is Wayne Priscilla's biological father or stepfather?

Reactions: 1