Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyths
It's that time again...you guessed it shitshow time
Thank God only 7m30s... you can't see but I'm doing a happy dance in my head

1. At this rate Abbies gonna be bald by the time she's 25
2. 21s...between the stupid hair and the oh so flattering shot....not... enough said🙄
3. That apple pie looks sad...too pale and tit, barely any apples.. yup she's the next Martha Stewart or Ree Drummond...in her own mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4. 1m12s....for those of you who think Hogsaiah hasn't gained the freshman 40...see the paunch
5. Oh great i can hardly bleeping wait to see Piggy cook that "fantastic" meal....doesn't she already have a Thanksgiving playlist of tit
6. $180...for what...turkeys are dirt cheap, yams and sweet potatoes again cheap..regular potatoes cheap...the rest of her tit is all canned and processed...oh I get it , again a humble brag with money duh
7. Yea that thermometer ... not groundbreaking....idiot
8. Of course Thanksgiving mimosa
9. This is bleeping boring
10. Oh nausea inducing camera work
11. Another ugly dress..Omar hates her 🤣🤣
12. Did you catch the "no comments needed" remark from Piggy
13. Proud because she managed to cut down on what she cooks...WTF does she need to cook in bulk
14. It's called clean as you go assholes
15. This is the longest short vlog ever
16. Why tease Abbie like that... you told her to pick what she associates with ice cream and then tell her nope not going... sometimes I think they get off on doing tit like that
17. And WTF, why are Abbies pants either too tight of falling the duck off of her
18. And now the sappy ass blah blah blah tit
19. Yea he sounds so bleeping sincere...NOT🤮🙃
20. After the beep...humpers go aww at the animals
The End

This is my feeling about this vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It is interesting that we dont see them eating at the table any more! Gotta hide the massive portions and the feral scoffing.

180 dollars on that meal, that's about 140 pounds UK , Sweet Jesus. That's more than I spend in a month. I just hope the homeless and starving start queueing up at their door for a handout.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Grateful edition

Good lord, can her hair be pulled any tighter in that stupid Wish Ten19 hair accessory. I bet the style didn't last long.
20201129_181914.jpg

Bat wings alert with her Aunt Bea hairstyle and stupid earrings.
20201129_181930.jpg

Who was waiting for the knife to slip? Just me?
20201129_181949.jpg

Of course the alcohol has been flowing throughout the day. Apple Cider and Proseco doesn't sound delicious.
20201129_182030.jpg

Wardrobe change. I wonder why? But those poor flip flops are begging for mercy. Do I spy yams with marshmallows, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and stuffing? This is downsizing portion sizes? 😳
20201129_182118.jpg

Cilly, the weight gain is obvious here. Those buttons are straining! She looks like a larger version of her mother.
20201129_182138.jpg

I went back because I thought there was a hole in front of the fridge. Nope, it a partially blocked HVAC vent.
20201129_182058.jpg

Abbie has appeared in the kitchen. I can only imagine how much she has eaten that day. I wonder how much of it she grabbed. And as expected, the hairstyle didn't last.
20201129_182152.jpg

These people are obsessed with their phones. During this whole montage, you see all of them looking at the phones or a tablet. Here is Isaiass doing the work, while Ass rests.
20201129_182206.jpg

I see Isaiass is back into his role of third caregiver. Nice try Ass, but I bet Abbie was in your way and sent him to keep her occupied. But what ever are they talking about?
20201129_182219.jpg

No surprise. Sweet girl wants Dunkin. She doesn't seem terribly interested in apple pie and ice cream. She seems to want to go somewhere, oh wait Dreamette.
20201129_182238.jpg

At the very least, you could have dressed her better. Britches falling down, exposing the pull up and a cheap-ass looking shirt. My hips hurt looking at this.
20201129_182254.jpg

Of course you are grateful for the leghumpers. They aren't bright enough to see the exploitation and constant half-truths that plague your vlog.
20201129_182307.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's sad that they talk about how much food Piggy cooks for holidays, but said she doesn't overcook (bullshit) through a regular week, and then laugh about it. I would be embarrassed if this was my family. The Massive (extremely huge) family that eats a lot. Unfortunately, this is what people talk about and think of when they see a huge person in the drive-thru, and that's not always the case. This family is the stereotype of all big people and they're playing the role perfectly. This family is a bunch of disgusting, unhealthy, theiving, scamming...PIGS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are in deep denial about that poor girl’s hairline. Just admit that she won’t handle sitting getting her haircut. And man, not that it’s a secret, but asa is a gaslighting dick. He constantly has a remark or makes a jab at P. My hubby & I have playful banter; but I would go off in him if I had to deal with the constant put downs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For the record, when I said the Browns were the butt of every football joke, I said that from a place of exasperated love. My hometown team & I love 'em regardless. :)
My hometown team forever, along with the Cavs and Indians! Cleveland Rocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jacksonville Jaguars just fired their GM. The coaches are expected to stay till end of the season. (Their firings are coming...)

Reactions: 4
This hat, the blue light glasses, lots of the earrings and most other stuff on her "accessory site" is all from aliexpress or wish. They buy in bulk for pennies on the dollar. Below are P's products and prices and the same items on aliexpress with prices. Also, if you look around the site you can find them even cheaper. These were just the first ones I found. Also, prices shown are for one. Further discounts for buying in bulk. Those are some big markups!
The “Heather” hat comes pre-distressed so you can get that true ‘trailer park’ look. 🙄

E0077EA7-8F5D-46A8-9DA2-E027D4398D97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tonight's vlog: (The vlog has not been uploaded to YouTube, so it is the FB link.)

We get to see the whole cooking video I bet on Cilly's tit and Things.
And lucky for us we're in the nightmare called 'The 12 Days if Thanksgiving"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched a few old videos from their earlier years when Abbie was about 10 years old, she seemed more productive and happier back then. She seems so out of it in their current videos, so sad to see her regressing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We can have so much fun during Xichigan week!! I’m not a serious fan, I just love the game! My nephew, Billy Price, is the center on the Bengals. My family had so much fun FaceTiming insults back and forth. All in good fun.

I felt bad for Joe. His Center is adorable though!! ( I said it but just in case you missed it, Billy is my nephew) ( proudest aunt in the NFL!!).
That is so awesome!! I would be proud as well!!
OSU week hasnt been fun for me for about 15 years, especially as an Ohio native, but Ive gotten used to it. We grew up Wolverine fans because my father was offered a scholarship, but had to go to Vietnam instead.

Reactions: 3
Too bad it was a loss!
View attachment 328990

Boo-hoo. You loyal followers are worried someone is trying to scam people, and this is how you reply? In the words of Ass, GET BENT Cilly!
Could she sound any more annoyed that she has to address this? First of all, I doubt she gets THOUSANDS of messages a day about it. Second, she couldn't care less if any of her followers are scammed unless someone beats HER to it. Third of all "it takes away from my mission" so in other words, stop messaging me about this because I'm here to TAKE your money, not protect it. She couldn't even summon enough care to bs these people and pretend she cares. I mean she does it for the vlogs, why not in writing?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.