Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love hearing peoples traditions. Its like chicken soup for the soul!
My grandfather was in public service, of the type that works 24/7/365 (think like police, fire, EMS, etc). He always offered to work Christmas Day (with Christmas Eve off) so that one of the other guys could be home for the holiday, and so Santa visited my grandparents' children on Christmas Eve. Once their kids grew and started having kids of their own, we all went to Grandma & Grandpa's for a big Christmas Eve celebration every year, continuing the tradition. We'd dress up nice, take the annual family photo, open presents, Gram would make a huge spread of finger foods, and she decorated the house to the nines.
Gramps retired from public service when I was maybe 6 or 7 and the tradition continued. Christmas Eve was our big celebration. We all gathered, the grandkids now bringing our kids, and had smaller gatherings for dinner the next day with in-laws and such.

Sadly some folks moved away, there was a falling-out or two, and we lost Gram & Gramps in the last few years so the big celebrations don't happen anymore.
I continue it to a degree - I make a spread of appetizers & finger foods for dinner on Christmas Eve and my Gram gave me some of her Christmas decorations before she passed and I always have those out. It's not quite the same but it makes me smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This video has been floating around FB for ages. The amount of people who think it's funny or cute always amazes me. I imagine there is a huge overlap between the people who think this kid is wonderful and the ones who love A&P.
Aww, what do people have against little Cade? He's an actual typical toddler, not a special needs teenager exploited for his disabilities like Abbie. And his videos aren't all so grabby; there's this one that's just cute.

I think Abbie is heavily medicated these days. I wonder if that has anything to do with her bathroom regression. And she just seems dazed most of the time.

Reactions: 5
Ugh, the Thanksgiving video was rough.
What was the weed hanging out of the turkey? Did we ever find out?
also we've never done a ham and a turkey on Thanksgiving and there have been years in the past where we have had quite a few people, Is that a southern thing like mac and cheese?
My guess is it's burnt thyme or celery hanging out the Turkey's butt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love all the comments tonight on this site. Great work everyone. I was belly laughing at the speed up part of the Thanksgiving with the food. It is hysterical to watch it with death metal playing. And at the end of all that if you look quick enough you will see Breyer's Ice Cream. I nearly peed in my pants when I saw that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No clue what this is all about?

View attachment 329097
I think t's about having some freedom and being able to exist in peace without having to run after her "best friend". I can tell she was Abbie-free because she always (or usually) wears her hair up when around Ab. I think it gets pulled if she doesn't. Poor Summer needs a life of her own with more of THIS. Of course I could be totally and completely wrong but look how happy she looks.

Reactions: 12
Maybe Isaiah is doing Graduation photos for Summer? Becca posted grad pics on Instagram...

Reactions: 14
I haven't been on here for a while but I really needed to vent about this family. I am so incredibly angry at how casual they are being about covid. Having Isiaah come home for random weekends and holidays is so not okay. In todays vid they bragged about how their thanksgiving was only the people who lived in the house, their son who came from college, and Priscilla's parents (I'm not sure if they were hers or Asa's but I think they were hers). That is still a gathering!!!! My thanksgiving was me and my parents, who all live in the same house anyway. Everyone in my family stayed separate, my uncle and my cousin both live alone so they didn't even have anyone to be with. We were responsable and all talked virtually. Its families like the Mass's that make this thing go on even longer, so now we will all have to be distanced on Christmas as well. My mom can't see her sons on holidays because moms like Priss decided it's so important to see theirs that everyone else in the world doesn't matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe it's just because I'm at an 11 right now because I just found out my father was exposed to Covid, but so Isaiah comes home from out of state where he's been running all over town with his friends, I'm sure he wasn't tested, And the first thing he does is go out and socialize. I am American and I just can't stand Americans anymore. We all deserve to die at this point I'm so exhausted.
Might be off topic, but I remember when my kids brought home chicken pox, we quarantined. My mom brought groceries over and dropped them on the doorstep. The milkman (Yes, we still had milk delivered) left the milk at the front door instead of coming in and putting it in the fridge. Maybe if covid19 gave you chicken pox blisters people would quarantine and quit making everything a battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gotta hit the hay, finally back to one job tomorrow, but I think the Maass should read this. This boy was well advanced of Abbie and at least verbal. I think they REALLY believe if Abbie catches covid that her autism will allow one of them to stay with her. Wont happen. :(:(

Nope, she’ll be so drugged up she‘ll be zombie like

Summer says only 180 ornaments left so swipe up and get one.

View attachment 329096

No clue what this is all about?

View attachment 329097
This pic of summer....a Priscilla wannabe? 🤔😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anybody ever went to their Merch page? I went for the first time and wow it’s nothing but crap. Abbies art on pop sockets $15.99 really? Phone covers, shirts with Abbietude on them, Lipstick Mama Shirts, Mugs, socks, tshirts, Fannie packs and much more with Abbies Art on it. And the famous Christmas Ornament this year. It’s all overpriced crap I would never buy. They truly think they are some Awesome Designers. People have to be out of their minds to spend money on that stuff! Funny part is NONE OF IT IS ABBIES WORK! It’s so crazy to me how some people are so obsessed and crazy over them 🤔 Seriously, why would anyone want to walk around wearing or showing something that says Abbietude? “Abbietude” is basically her Tantrums and Meltdowns, pretty sad if you ask me. Her parents are the biggest idiots I ever seen to even be ok with that! But, after all Abbie is their Cash Cow!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Has anybody ever went to their Merch page? I went for the first time and wow it’s nothing but crap. Abbies art on pop sockets $15.99 really? Phone covers, shirts with Abbietude on them, Lipstick Mama Shirts, Mugs, socks, tshirts, Fannie packs and much more with Abbies Art on it. And the famous Christmas Ornament this year. It’s all overpriced crap I would never buy. They truly think they are some Awesome Designers. People have to be out of their minds to spend money on that stuff! Funny part is NONE OF IT IS ABBIES WORK! It’s so crazy to me how some people are so obsessed and crazy over them 🤔 Seriously, why would anyone want to walk around wearing or showing something that says Abbietude? “Abbietude” is basically her Tantrums and Meltdowns, pretty sad if you ask me. Her parents are the biggest idiots I ever seen to even be ok with that! But, after all Abbie is their Cash Cow!
A lot of their sayings on the back of the ornament seem to be things we make fun of them for saying/talking bout here. We should get a cut of the profits lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Out of interest. Has anybody here bought some of their merch before they saw the light? 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
A lot of their sayings on the back of the ornament seem to be things we make fun of them for saying/talking bout here. We should get a cut of the profits lol
I also noticed that LOL. We should get a cut. I just love how he can’t help his self coming here. They may act like it doesn’t bother them. It eats them up so bad HaHa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed but I don't think the facts really matter for the purpose of letting people on to who they are. At least that person tried. Maybe one less leghumper added to the pile for the effort?
If you’re going to inform people of who they are it looks better on you to give accurate information, otherwise you’re defeating the purpose. Why give people reason to call you a liar and be correct. ( you is being used in a general term)

That shirt that Vagicil wears to the game jinxes the whole team. She should burn it, maybe she is the problem.
Their record is 1-10🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't get asking if something's a southern thing lol....just because my family always has lasagna as a side for Thanksgiving and Easter does that make it an Italian thing or a family thing🙃
Same with the yams or sweet potatoes and how they're prepared..families have traditions...oh and it looked like Piggy just threw the marshmallows on top, didn't even toast them🤮
Being in an Italian family,, we always have raviolis with the meat, plus the turkey and all the sides. We don't eat the sweet tater with fluffernutter or whatever she used, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:although it looks good, but must be really sweet! Like you said, we all have traditions!

We spent under $30.00 on Thanksgiving.

Our turkey was 16 pounds on sale for .37 per pound. I have a lot left over but we eat left overs and I can make soup and a few other dishes with the leftovers. (I bought two turkeys actually, with one to freeze for a later date because the price was great).

We had mashed potatoes, stuffing, peas, gravy, butternut squash and green bean casserole. My husband bought a pumpkin pie I didn't make one this year. How they spent $180.00 I have no idea.
Lots of booze, booze is expensive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.