Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad it was a loss!
View attachment 328990

Boo-hoo. You loyal followers are worried someone is trying to scam people, and this is how you reply? In the words of Ass, GET BENT Cilly!
They dont even have thousands of comments.... much less thousands of messages. They both are not only full of tit and blatant liars but so full of themselves I am surprised the oxygen deficit caused by their ever inflating (and undeserved) egos doesn't cause permanent brain damage. Maybe that explains Ps obvious intellectual short comings and Ass inability to keep his lies/stories straight. They can't support proper brain function.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not cool at all!
This video has been floating around FB for ages. The amount of people who think it's funny or cute always amazes me. I imagine there is a huge overlap between the people who think this kid is wonderful and the ones who love A&P.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Too bad it was a loss!
View attachment 328990

Boo-hoo. You loyal followers are worried someone is trying to scam people, and this is how you reply? In the words of Ass, GET BENT Cilly!
It takes away from her mission? Exactly what “Mission” is that? To eat every single thing she can get her hooves on while wearing her leopard dunce cap? All while #100lbsdown lying on FB and everywhere else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It takes away from her mission? Exactly what “Mission” is that? To eat every single thing she can get her hooves on while wearing her leopard since cap? All while #100lbsdown lying on FB and everywhere else?
I can't with your Avatar :ROFLMAO:. You were too nice though, you used a photoshopped pic where she's missing a chin. Also, HOOVES. I'm dying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just....

*sigh*

It's kind of annoying staying at home, sure, but I don't mind it much. We've adapted to masks and social distancing and all the changes that have come with this pandemic. It's a small inconvenience for my child's health, and for the general health of my extended family and my community. This is a temporary situation.

And I know I'm not the only one being cautious. I know lots of people are doing their part.

But this kinda tit, man.
People like this.

It's one thing to not give a tit about bringing the virus into your own home. That's sick enough, to knowingly expose your children, your parents, your live-in babysitter. I mean, that's not mentally healthy behavior, but it's contained cruelty.

What's been weighing on me is the complete lack of concern for people like restaurant servers, grocery clerks, medical personnel.
When you've got a kid with some sort of ongoing medical issue - and that includes autism! - and you cultivate a team of doctors and nurses and therapists and other professionals to help your kid, you tend to get to know some of these people.
It weighs on me, y'all. I think of the doctor who shed a few tears when he had to help restrain my child for an NG tube, and how he came in the next day, on his day off, to bring my child a toy and quietly apologize to me for how awful the situation was. I think of my child's outpatient nurse who always, always takes the time to ask how I'm doing when I call to discuss medical issues my child is having. I think of the Early Intervention therapist whose services ended with us almost 4 years ago but who still checks in with me to see how her former client is coming along. I think of the pediatrician who's cared for my children since birth, of the phlebotomist who always remembered the particular comfort item my child needed for blood draws before we got the central line, of the sweet lady from dietary services who always remembers my child's quirky sandwich order when we're stuck in the hospital again.

How can anyone who's had any sort of involvement with the medical system not give a single thought to those who've helped them and are now literally putting their lives on the line because of a pandemic?
I literally do not understand the thought processes happening. How can a person just....not care? About those who've cared for them and/or their loved ones?

Who do they think is going to be available to provide therapy or refill prescriptions or treat an injury? We're facing a medical catastrophe here, with any potential vaccine not in play for the general public until sometime next summer and we're firmly in a pandemic spiral. The spread is uncontained at this point and is only going to get worse, and we simply don't have the medical staff needed to handle covid cases plus all the regular stuff that people need medical care for.

Doctors, nurses, techs, housekeeping, orderlies...they're getting sick, they're dying, they're getting all-out PTSD, and we kind of rely on these folks to, y'know, be alive.

But sure.
Go to a bleeping football game. Who gives a tit about the people who prescribe Abbie's sleeping pills or give her Depo shots. Who cares about that, right?

I am glad her stupid team lost to the freaking Browns. Way to be lower than the butt of every sports joke ever.
I really appreciate the eloquent way in which you wrote this, I feel like I have been screaming this from the rooftops for months as a person with chronic illnesses whose life depends on doctors being at work. Not to mention as you said, the physical/psychological toll it's taking on them and I'm just so exhausted.And it's not just medical staff. My sister is a Mortician, She only became licensed last year. Of course her job was always going to include the sadness of death. She had no idea that it would mean forcing wailing people to positively identify loved ones via her phone camera. Explaining to a 75 year old woman that she can't have her entire family at her husband's funeral, explaining live streaming a service. They get calls every few days from contact tracers because guess what, If someone in your family dies of Covid odds are that another member of the family has it, But something people might not know is that cause of death is not released to a funeral home with the body.
So if the family is full of anti maskers, 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She works 10 day stretches to get the bodies embalmed in time. And if you follow a religion or have a belief in not embalming, they have to work even faster than that.
We are going to have an entire generation of young people who are completely psychologically burned out.
She'd been directly exposed a few days before Thanksgiving, there was no way she was coming home anyway, but she broke down on Facetime, bc The only thing worse than being sick is giving the virus to our father who beat pancreatic cancer.

There are people who seem to skate by in this world even when they do everything wrong. I hope their karma catches up to them.

But I mean as long as they got to the game that's all that matters. 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
My random thoughts-
Wait....#Momchef doesnt realize that she could parboil, or nuke the yams for a minute or two to make them easier to dice?
Abbies "outfit". The shirt we have seen multiple times, she is wearing pants that fall off her butt, and a "Priscilla" hair tie. I assume they only wanted attention on the hair tie.
Asa complaining about the pie. I agree it didnt look great, apparently #Momchef has also never used egg wash on a crust either, but he's an ungrateful tit to complain.
Why did she change dresses? Im wondering if there was an Abbie incident. Did anyone else hear Asa tell Abbie "You have to stay out of the kitchen-go." ??

Had to edit spelling. Hate autocorrect lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi guyths
It's that time again...you guessed it shitshow time
Thank God only 7m30s... you can't see but I'm doing a happy dance in my head

1. At this rate Abbies gonna be bald by the time she's 25
2. 21s...between the stupid hair and the oh so flattering shot....not... enough said🙄
3. That apple pie looks sad...too pale and tit, barely any apples.. yup she's the next Martha Stewart or Ree Drummond...in her own mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4. 1m12s....for those of you who think Hogsaiah hasn't gained the freshman 40...see the paunch
5. Oh great i can hardly bleeping wait to see Piggy cook that "fantastic" meal....doesn't she already have a Thanksgiving playlist of tit
6. $180...for what...turkeys are dirt cheap, yams and sweet potatoes again cheap..regular potatoes cheap...the rest of her tit is all canned and processed...oh I get it , again a humble brag with money duh
7. Yea that thermometer ... not groundbreaking....idiot
8. Of course Thanksgiving mimosa
9. This is bleeping boring
10. Oh nausea inducing camera work
11. Another ugly dress..Omar hates her 🤣🤣
12. Did you catch the "no comments needed" remark from Piggy
13. Proud because she managed to cut down on what she cooks...WTF does she need to cook in bulk
14. It's called clean as you go assholes
15. This is the longest short vlog ever
16. Why tease Abbie like that... you told her to pick what she associates with ice cream and then tell her nope not going... sometimes I think they get off on doing tit like that
17. And WTF, why are Abbies pants either too tight of falling the duck off of her
18. And now the sappy ass blah blah blah tit
19. Yea he sounds so bleeping sincere...NOT🤮🙃
20. After the beep...humpers go aww at the animals
The End

This is my feeling about this vlog

You out- did yourself again Kermy!

Reactions: 11
I thought he said they were selling them for 10 bucks?
And dont feel bad. I say the same things as many others all the time, yet for some reason Im always the bad guy LOL. :cool:
I'm a little druuu<my LMAO I did the maff Ew wrecks back nnnnd scaled it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
I said maffff instead of math. I'm like leghumper stupid today. 🤣😅😉🤪
I'm Amanda Lee LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My random thoughts-
Wait....#Momchef doesnt release that she could parboil, or nuke the yams for a minute or two to make them easier to dice?
Abbies "outfit". The shirt we have seen multiple times, she is wearing pants that fall off her butt, and a "Priscilla" hair tie. I assume they only wanted attention on the hair tie.
Asa complaining about the pie. I agree it didnt look great, apparently #Momchef has also never used egg wash on a crust either, but he's an ungrateful tit to complain.
Why did she change dresses? Im wondering if there was an Abbie incident. Did anyone else hear Asa tell Abbie "You have to stay out of the kitchen-go." ??
Why should she make it easier? She's not the one cutting.
I bet she honestly believed Abbie looked "so cute". She has no taste.
That was crappy of A.
I'm betting she changed for a video on her channel (Boss babe outfit) or she was sloshed and spilled a drink on herself.

It takes away from her mission? Exactly what “Mission” is that? To eat every single thing she can get her hooves on while wearing her leopard dunce cap? All while #100lbsdown lying on FB and everywhere else?
All I can picture now, is Big P in that awful jungle cat shirt, mask, and hat, creeping slowly through the house late at night stalking the leftovers LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I can picture now, is Big P in that awful jungle cat shirt, mask, and hat, creeping slowly through the house late at night stalking the leftovers LOL
Hiding in the shadows... growling at Sandy and squealing and hissing at Nala. Sweet girl was given her nighttime meds early so she will not interfere. Pigcill quietly clip clops her way to the kitchen and eases open the door of her She-Pantry. Quickly she uncovers and starts consuming her stash of liquor while choosing which bag of pretzel rolls she should shove her snout in first. Stealthy Swine.. it is her nighttime alter ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is so awesome!! I would be proud as well!!
OSU week hasnt been fun for me for about 15 years, especially as an Ohio native, but Ive gotten used to it. We grew up Wolverine fans because my father was offered a scholarship, but had to go to Vietnam instead.
I had 2 go to OSU.

I can't with your Avatar :ROFLMAO:. You were too nice though, you used a photoshopped pic where she's missing a chin. Also, HOOVES. I'm dying.
I love that you appreciate it! I had to shave a tad off to make her fit, this is true! LoL! Thanks!!!❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Had to give NickeybTV a thumbs 👎 anytime they bring up Fathering Autism. Seems like the dad creams his pants anytime he talk about the Massives. I guess Asshole showed a NickeyTV mug on his channel. I'm sure Asshole showed the NickeyTV mug for selfish reasons.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ugh, the Thanksgiving video was rough.
What was the weed hanging out of the turkey? Did we ever find out?
also we've never done a ham and a turkey on Thanksgiving and there have been years in the past where we have had quite a few people, Is that a southern thing like mac and cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
also we've never done a ham and a turkey on Thanksgiving and there have been years in the past where we have had quite a few people, Is that a southern thing like mac and cheese?
We never do turkey. Ham is what my kids like and veggie lasagna this year. Of course, 4 out of 6 are vegetarian and my mom has to limit salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
#Momchef added a bundle of aromatics to the turkey. I couldnt tell if it was a bundle of rosemary but it looked like it. Who knows with her LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Grateful edition

Good lord, can her hair be pulled any tighter in that stupid Wish Ten19 hair accessory. I bet the style didn't last long.
View attachment 328939
Bat wings alert with her Aunt Bea hairstyle and stupid earrings.
View attachment 328940
Who was waiting for the knife to slip? Just me?
View attachment 328941
Of course the alcohol has been flowing throughout the day. Apple Cider and Proseco doesn't sound delicious.
View attachment 328942
Wardrobe change. I wonder why? But those poor flip flops are begging for mercy. Do I spy yams with marshmallows, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and stuffing? This is downsizing portion sizes? 😳
View attachment 328944
Cilly, the weight gain is obvious here. Those buttons are straining! She looks like a larger version of her mother.
View attachment 328945
I went back because I thought there was a hole in front of the fridge. Nope, it a partially blocked HVAC vent.
View attachment 328943
Abbie has appeared in the kitchen. I can only imagine how much she has eaten that day. I wonder how much of it she grabbed. And as expected, the hairstyle didn't last.
View attachment 328946
These people are obsessed with their phones. During this whole montage, you see all of them looking at the phones or a tablet. Here is Isaiass doing the work, while Ass rests.
View attachment 328947
I see Isaiass is back into his role of third caregiver. Nice try Ass, but I bet Abbie was in your way and sent him to keep her occupied. But what ever are they talking about?
View attachment 328948
No surprise. Sweet girl wants Dunkin. She doesn't seem terribly interested in apple pie and ice cream. She seems to want to go somewhere, oh wait Dreamette.
View attachment 328949
At the very least, you could have dressed her better. Britches falling down, exposing the pull up and a cheap-ass looking shirt. My hips hurt looking at this.
View attachment 328950
Of course you are grateful for the leghumpers. They aren't bright enough to see the exploitation and constant half-truths that plague your vlog.
View attachment 328951
Msbullwnkl....good job with photo shots and narratives!....as usual 🤭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.