Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than likely the feed Ab the leftovers for a week or two. P treats her like a garbage disposal. Plus at some point didn't P turn her nose up at leftovers.
Probably will give it to Abbie for lunches and "second dinners". I'm still tying to understand how $180 on even 3 homecooked dinners is considered "economical". I mean fine, spend what you want on Thanksgiving. That's your choice. Splurge, make "all the things" but don't call it economical.

Reactions: 12
Man he is making it sooooo obvious that he reads this page. We should feel honored that we got under their skin enough to make snide passive/aggressive remarks ( what they do with leftovers, why P cooks in bulk, no one is coming to visit,etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
$180 on Thanksgiving dinner?? And then to say that will only feed their family for 3 days. Geez oh wheez. These people get under my skin more and more each day.
That was ridiculous. Thats 1800 bucks a month. What in the fresh hell is wrong with him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Man he is making it sooooo obvious that he reads this page. We should feel honored that we got under their skin enough to make snide passive/aggressive remarks ( what they do with leftovers, why P cooks in bulk, no one is coming to visit,etc)
And you forgot the comment about how she cut down the portion sizes by a third, presumably so WE know SHE eats less.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably will give it to Abbie for lunches and "second dinners". I'm still tying to understand how $180 on even 3 homecooked dinners is considered "economical". I mean fine, spend what you want on Thanksgiving. That's your choice. Splurge, make "all the things" but don't call it economical.
I spend around 300 a week on food. But I cook 3 meals a day for 4 people. I made a turkey, dressing, homemade cranberry sauce, mash taters, gravy, sweet potatoes, and greens. And all that just fell in with what I normally buy (minus the dollar for fresh cranberries.)

Not sure what my point was lol. Maybe part of the money was alcohol? Because I could make everything they served, including that sad, sad apple pie, I could make well under 100... and it would be a thousand times better.

Eta... that sounded cocky lol. Not how I meant it.

Reactions: 20
Could she sound any more annoyed that she has to address this? First of all, I doubt she gets THOUSANDS of messages a day about it. Second, she couldn't care less if any of her followers are scammed unless someone beats HER to it. Third of all "it takes away from my mission" so in other words, stop messaging me about this because I'm here to TAKE your money, not protect it. She couldn't even summon enough care to bs these people and pretend she cares. I mean she does it for the vlogs, why not in writing?
Whoops didn't mean to quote the above

But! Anyone else think it was pretty funny when Ass told us Big P cooks maassive amounts in bulk?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Too bad it was a loss!
View attachment 328990

Boo-hoo. You loyal followers are worried someone is trying to scam people, and this is how you reply? In the words of Ass, GET BENT Cilly!
Her Mission? Her mission this week is scouring the Alibris pages for earrings an seeing how many groceries you can load in a Publix bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could she sound any more annoyed that she has to address this? First of all, I doubt she gets THOUSANDS of messages a day about it. Second, she couldn't care less if any of her followers are scammed unless someone beats HER to it. Third of all "it takes away from my mission" so in other words, stop messaging me about this because I'm here to TAKE your money, not protect it. She couldn't even summon enough care to bs these people and pretend she cares. I mean she does it for the vlogs, why not in writing?
Facebook allows pages to set standard messages. She could make a generic message addressing the issue and the actions the person could take. One extra button to click.

Reactions: 5
It wasn't a knock or anything, but it is true that there are some things that seem more predominant in the south food wise. I was just curious. If your entire family hates Turkey then by all means make whatever they like. This is just the third vlogging family from the south that was doing ham and a bird so I thought I'd ask. 🤷🏻‍♀️
And there's also food traditions in the north, the west, the midwest and New England

It is interesting that we dont see them eating at the table any more! Gotta hide the massive portions and the feral scoffing.

180 dollars on that meal, that's about 140 pounds UK , Sweet Jesus. That's more than I spend in a month. I just hope the homeless and starving start queueing up at their door for a handout.
you are so right! They don't show them actually sitting at the table with their plates anymore! Its totally because of portions size.

Last edited:
  • Heart
you are so right! They don't show them actually sitting at the table with their plates anymore! Its totally because of portions size.
And the fact that any meal they show at the table is screenshotted and posted here. But hey, less content for us also means less content for him.

I don't get asking if something's a southern thing lol....just because my family always has lasagna as a side for Thanksgiving and Easter does that make it an Italian thing or a family thing🙃
Lol...it is an Italian thing tho

Reactions: 3
$180 on Thanksgiving dinner?? And then to say that will only feed their family for 3 days. Geez oh wheez. These people get under my skin more and more each day.
We spent under $30.00 on Thanksgiving.

Our turkey was 16 pounds on sale for .37 per pound. I have a lot left over but we eat left overs and I can make soup and a few other dishes with the leftovers. (I bought two turkeys actually, with one to freeze for a later date because the price was great).

We had mashed potatoes, stuffing, peas, gravy, butternut squash and green bean casserole. My husband bought a pumpkin pie I didn't make one this year. How they spent $180.00 I have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And there's also food traditions in the north, the west, the midwest and New England

I'm from as far south in Alabama as you can get and after I got married I flew to Maine for T Day and hubby went to his folks..my Aunt went through alot of trouble to make me 'dressing' because she knew I loved it, I was so excited and took one bite...it had some kind of meat in it, sausage maybe, I felt like crying, I just couldn't eat it and didn't know what to do with it without hurting her feelings. I think my mother ended up making some excuses for me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Not body shaming but someone as big as Cilla should tone down her choice of clothing, why would u want to stand out when your over 300lbs, I mean my god

We spent under $30.00 on Thanksgiving.

Our turkey was 16 pounds on sale for .37 per pound. I have a lot left over but we eat left overs and I can make soup and a few other dishes with the leftovers. (I bought two turkeys actually, with one to freeze for a later date because the price was great).

We had mashed potatoes, stuffing, peas, gravy, butternut squash and green bean casserole. My husband bought a pumpkin pie I didn't make one this year. How they spent $180.00 I have no idea.
Because their Oinkies!

• Haha
They really couldn't give two shits about this virus, could they? I hope the Jags get stomped.
She should just stay home... she isn’t doing the Jaguars any favors😁
Our Baker Mayfield and team pulled out the win
#boomersoonerbaby
#winningneedsnowords
FA2E6691-5CD6-487F-BFA6-6C4EDCE59F32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not body shaming but someone as big as Cilla should tone down her choice of clothing, why would u want to stand out when your over 300lbs, I mean my god

Because their Oinkies!
And her boobs looked bigger than an A or B cup in that second ugly tight dress with the buttons ready to pop.

• Haha
Grabby Abbie.
Yeah, they should have at least tried to work on that.
Seeing her do it reminds me of something feral. Don't like that adjective? Scroll on cuz its my preferred one.
What makes her feel compelled to grab food faster than the eye can see and shove it in her mouth?
Is this because of her IDD?
Does she fear someone will take it away from her?
I honestly have only seen this behavior in feral animals and a few documentaries on feral children.
It's bizarre.
IMO
I agree. I find myself to be disgusted , not by Abbie so much;but from her parents/teachers/ respite care/care givers/therapists have never seemed to of implemented something into her therapies or schooling to help her with some sort of skill to help her from acting feral. If she can push Zaxbys and Dunkin Donuts, sit with hands waiting, sign for donuts and cart rides, then they could help her learn some sort of restraint. I know she is IDD;but it seems she is only taught things that make life easier for her parents... they seem to use Abbie as the excuse to binge on fast food take out “well Abbie hit Zaxbys 1 time, I guess we gotta go get what this normal teenager wants.. and we can each get one half of tge entire menu while we are there”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have said it before and will say it again. There is nothing "cute or funny" about this video. The fact that it went viral is even more disappointing. Teach your damn kid some manners or don't let them make and eat a treat. You are just rewarding a horrible set of behaviors.
I agree, annoying as tit

My biggest beef is this: (May be wordy LOL)
Ok.....are there no schools for the intellectually disabled in JAX? There HAS to be. As big as JAX is I assume there are several. Why did they only focus on autism? Instead of putting her in public school and hoping for JSA someday, why didnt they put her in a school where she could have began learning at age 5, instead of 10? (she started JSA for "5th" grade and was 10) It makes no damn sense to me.
I can even give them a bit of sympathy for the early years. They were broke. They had Isaiah. They were waiting for services they probably couldnt afford out of pocket, and they are not educators or therapists. I get that. But they seem to have ALWAYS wanted to downplay the ID, and look where she is now. How old, how many years of work does it take for her to know not to cram her hands into food? Pull up her pants after toileting, or leave her clothing on? They've been brushing her hair and teeth everyday. We see it. How much more regular can something be? Think of our own kids- was it a struggle having our toddlers pull their pants up? No...they did it a few times and that was it. We werent running after them years later pulling their pants up or redressing them.
Thats just one example but to me its a big one. I think they did her a great disservice by not dealing with the ID first, and perhaps that window of learning is gone forever.
You know how they taught her to swallow her daily pills ( they wouldn’t let her leave while Asa blocked her from moving) well why couldn't they use thst concept for the other very important things, like potty, and food grabby

I'm with y'all on this. Had a breast reduction at 19. So glad I did but now at almost 53, I would love to have another one. I'm a 34DDD/E depending on the brand. It makes it difficult to find shirts that fit properly without being to big in the shoulders not to mention it makes me look heavier than I actually am.
I feel your pain girl, and yes it def makes one look heavier then they are!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.