Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am trying to make the new thread, but it needs to be edited to fit.

tag123 are you okay with this?
"Fathering Autism #63: Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!"
Screenshot_20201204-123741_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She wasn't crying in pain.

More often than not, ASSa and 🐷 piss me off with how they treat Abbie, however, this time they did nothing wrong, and Abbie just was doing what Abbie does best when she does not get her way, throwing a temper tantrum.

Simply because she wanted to eat and ASSa interfered with her shoving food in her mouth by having her pause for a moment and put both of her feet on the floor, vs her continuing to sit on them.

Food is, sadly, the only thing that makes that kid truly happy. Tantrums are probably a regular occurrence in that house and most certainly occur a lot more often than we will ever see on their vlogs.

I took pics of the event unfolding and then watched it using the "live" option" on my iPhone and trust me, the minute ASSa told her to put her feet on the floor, she flipped out. Her hands started flailing about she was rocking that chair and she was pissed. The look on Summer's face was disgust, as she is probably so burned out on the number of fits Abbie has in a 24 hour period.

I've seen it said many times before and I'm honestly getting to the point that I have to agree...when she sees food, she acts like a feral animal whose only goal is getting that food in her mouth as fast as possible. I blame her parents. In one of their vlogs they mentioned how they fed her by hand for her first 10 years. 🤦‍♀️ So technically, she has only been feeding herself for 5 years now. Perhaps they limited what she ate? Perhaps it was their way of controlling her? Whatever that reason, I have to wonder if that is why she acts like this around food.

Whatever the reason, I blame them for any and all of her behaviors, as they had the chance from the start to direct her and teach her, but they chose not to. They have created a monster and as she ages, it's only getting worse.
That’s exactly how I saw it...but with Summers face (to me) it looked like real concern

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.