Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie was getting fed up of Asshat's bullshit at the end of the vlog. When she was going through her signs of "Music, new song," followed by 'break' and 'bathroom', I felt like that was her way of trying to say that she wanted him to stop standing there vlogging her and just turn on the music. Her signs are so limited that she has to use signs that are primarily meant for something else to try to convey a certain message.
Just my opinion, of course. :)
I've noticed the same thing. There have been times when he's filming and she'll scroll through "go," "bye," "bathroom," and "break" or somesuch...conveniently it's ALL signs about getting the hell away. She never mistakenly throws an "eat" or "drink" in there...but of course Ass is either too clueless to understand his own child, or he pretends not to know what she's saying.

While his first biological daughter still awaits positive recognition by her biological father! ...Whether she wants it or not, he should make contact effort. She can refuse or unless her mother strictly forbids it if the girl is under age. But i believe I read back somewhere that the mother was in favor of visitation rights! The hell with what Priscilla wants or says for once...this is your flesh and blood Asa! YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD that deserves a chance of being part of your life if she wants that!
You know, the prevailing opinion on here seems to be that Priscilla made the demand for Asa to never see the other child, and he obeyed...but honestly, she's so bleeping dumb and he usually walks all over her and does the opposite of what she wants anyway, I wonder if that is true. She might have been thrilled to have a "normal" daughter in the household, look how desperate she is to adopt Summer...maybe Asa just fed her the same old "The mom doesn't want me to have contact" line that he fed his subscribers. Remember, this is a guy who didn't want to be married and have a kid in the first place, to the point where he ran away from his toddler son...I'm sure he was less than thrilled to have a second baby mama and the prospect of ANOTHER toddler he would be responsible for.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I know this is an older vlog., I am barely watching the whole brownie fiasco....Cilly was pissed and rightfully so...summer has a lot of patience but even she looked over it....but hey they had to do it for content..,stupid thing is they know Abbie is going to reach and grab the mess of anything food related...smh idk this irritated me and I actually felt P’s frustration and I never feel for this women but in this moment I did...I couldn’t do it...sad to say but I could not 100% woulda lost my cool 😪

Sorry last one..I just need to vent and I can’t do that in the comment section 🙄 but the moment P said “this is not ok” Abbie laughs....on some small level I feel like she knows what she is doing on some level. IMO

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I sent an email to LL about the New Orleans party and they sent a reply back asking me if I had names because apparently no one would come clean. So I sent all the pictures including the one from the hostess. They sent back a thank you! They also apologized for this happening during a pandemic with zero mask, no hand sanitizer and no one 6 feet apart. I also called JSA and told them that Maasses went to a party out of town where everyone was close together with no masks then came home and sent Abbie to school. They could possibly be infected and now because they didn’t quarantine themselves the whole school could possibly get the virus. I told them this was very selfish of the Maasses and I felt all parents should be notified of what happened just in case their child gets sick. They said thank you very much and they’d look into it. I don’t know if they did anything or the Maasses lied and said it wasn’t true.
You may want to read the tattle rules that were posted to the forums.
Just want to avoid issues
Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like Kaitlyn went swimming when they were on the boat- is it really that warm when the others look dressed for a chilly evening? Kaidales hair looks wet too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This would be a perfect "Caption This" meme. Poor Kaidale. His face says it all. Shes always uses these kids as props. :sick::sick::sick:View attachment 328453
Weirdo. There is something wrong with a twenty something who prefers the company of IDD and autistic children to that of her peers, not right.

Abbie sure is packing on the pounds to 🥺 thing is..this kid will eat anything! Have her eat veggies and fruit! Instead of donuts and brownies...smh it infuriates me it’s like they don’t care about ANY one of their health
They all looked unkempt and unhealthy IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry I know this is an older vlog., I am barely watching the whole brownie fiasco....Cilly was pissed and rightfully so...summer has a lot of patience but even she looked over it....but hey they had to do it for content..,stupid thing is they know Abbie is going to reach and grab the mess of anything food related...smh idk this irritated me and I actually felt P’s frustration and I never feel for this women but in this moment I did...I couldn’t do it...sad to say but I could not 100% woulda lost my cool 😪

Sorry last one..I just need to vent and I can’t do that in the comment section 🙄 but the moment P said “this is not ok” Abbie laughs....on some small level I feel like she knows what she is doing on some level. IMO
I said the same about the frustration....I had the impression that P didnt want to bake, but Asa insisted. Granted, she couldve have said no, but I really feel thats why she shot Asa that death look.
And Im glad they left it in the vlog. I get sick of the rainbow and unicorns tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m really behind in the vlogs, honestly they bore me it’s hard for me to watch them LOL..
So this is cillys plate and portion size of whatever in the hell this slop is...this is a lot of food for someone who had WLS...i was watching vlogs the other day from like Jan-Feb of this year and MAN! She was A LOT smaller then..if they can’t see that then idk...anywho I thought this looked like a big portion for her if she can “only eat a few bites” 🙄 it’s funny to me that Ass always makes sure to show us her portions,.always! He probably pissed to that she wasted 15K smh
She's stretched her stomach back out and has failed her WLS, which is a shame. She paid cash for that and so many people would love to have the tool of WLS to help them. And she goes and blows it because she can't control herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh snap, It is about to go down. Lets hope she answers instead of deleting. I am starting to think Tonia Kind is one of them because they are always talking about being kind.
I can't stand it when someone says mind your own business. Especially when this family puts their business out on the internet daily for the world to see. There will always be critics out there. It's obvious the one who said to mind your own business, isn't minding her own business.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They are all looking pretty rough in these pictures from the boat parade. Summer is back.
Summer....get some new pit spray..."never let 'em see ya sweat". Love how they all know the drill....Thumbnail hides half a Pignuts body in the picture and force Ab to lean in and hide the other half. Incredible shrinking Cillasow!

Abbie sure is packing on the pounds to 🥺 thing is..this kid will eat anything! Have her eat veggies and fruit! Instead of donuts and brownies...smh it infuriates me it’s like they don’t care about ANY one of their health
They are making thd famous brownies from a box on here. When Ab dove hands first into the bowl for a taste. To be honest, when I make Ghiradeli boxed brownies, the chocolaty smell makes me want to do the same! My hands are washed first though.

Looks like Kaitlyn went swimming when they were on the boat- is it really that warm when the others look dressed for a chilly evening? Kaidales hair looks wet too.
Must be warm. Thumbalina has pit stains.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They really couldn't give two shits about this virus, could they? I hope the Jags get stomped.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m really behind in the vlogs, honestly they bore me it’s hard for me to watch them LOL..
So this is cillys plate and portion size of whatever in the hell this slop is...this is a lot of food for someone who had WLS...i was watching vlogs the other day from like Jan-Feb of this year and MAN! She was A LOT smaller then..if they can’t see that then idk...anywho I thought this looked like a big portion for her if she can “only eat a few bites” 🙄 it’s funny to me that Ass always makes sure to show us her portions,.always! He probably pissed to that she wasted 15K smh
An entire bowl of mac and cheese or starchy cheese potatoes, accompanied by a 4 slice grilled cheese sandwich.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s just sweat. Can’t imagine Christmas sweaters would be comfortable in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

But really whose idea was that, dark chocolate brownie batter in a brand new white kitchen and a hands slapping arms waving daughter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I was just watching the cookie vlog from a few month back. Abbie is so quick! Just watch how she grabs the peanut butter with her left hand. Then quickly swaps it in to her right hand. Then straight in to her mouth! This girl knows exactly what she is doing. IMO

Also. Here is a reminder of how the 'death stare' came to be!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wth is on her head?! She looks dumber than usual lol
It is available in her ten19 shop!

View attachment 328694
I was just watching the cookie vlog from a few month back. Abbie is so quick! Just watch how she grabs the peanut butter with her left hand. Then quickly swaps it in to her right hand. Then straight in to her mouth! This girl knows exactly what she is doing. IMO

View attachment 328703
Good lord, the back cleavage from her Spanx is something else, isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 328694

View attachment 328703
Yeah you can tell P doesn’t want Abbie helping with this and can’t really blame her. Why she doesn’t put her foot down with A about filming this I don’t know. I’m assuming it’s content and if it wasn’t being filmed she would never have her helping in the kitchen. They have now created this life where filming stuff like this is now necessary to sustain their income. So suck it up P. Careful what you wish for

• Heart
  • Angry
Ok my first thought was; now she's just playing us with the print :ROFLMAO:
Well, some jaguars have the same spotted pattern. So I guess she thought it matches the football team. I bet she is hoping someone asks where she got it so she can promote her ten19 shop at the game. Kind of how she always has the make-up lines on her hands.

Guarantee the leghumpers will be pushing for Cilly's tit and Things to be verified because of the fake pages and scams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.