Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title should be "So much clickbait!" One minute of Abbie signing music, break, and bathroom is nothing new.
Did you see those huge boxes of ornaments?! They are going to make a small fortune.
While his first biological daughter still awaits positive recognition by her biological father! ...Whether she wants it or not, he should make contact effort. She can refuse or unless her mother strictly forbids it if the girl is under age. But i believe I read back somewhere that the mother was in favor of visitation rights! The hell with what Priscilla wants or says for once...this is your flesh and blood Asa! YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD that deserves a chance of being part of your life if she wants that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh snap, It is about to go down. Lets hope she answers instead of deleting. I am starting to think Tonia Kind is one of them because they are always talking about being kind.
Without a doubt she will delete. Anything that she doesn't want to deal with she deletes.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Mrs Small Business has a tax ID number, and how does she pays the sales tax? So is she a sole proprietor and pays her own taxes quarterly? As a small business owner I'd like to know.
I missed Isaiah's "boastful" statement! Too bad he didn't add..."and we care for ALL we so readily produce!"
Sorry...guess the ignored daughter issue is getting to me more with their boasting about what they can afford, but more so their obviously less caring about activities to interact more with Abbie and ....again, provide for his (Asa's) older daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
While his first biological daughter still awaits positive recognition by her biological father! ...Whether she wants it or not, he should make contact effort. She can refuse or unless her mother strictly forbids it if the girl is under age. But i believe I read back somewhere that the mother was in favor of visitation rights! The hell with what Priscilla wants or says for once...this is your flesh and blood Asa! YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD that deserves a chance of being part of your life if she wants that!
I think the problem is that Arsewipe’s first daughter is normal and those two produced Abbie, that will not sit right with the woman who has to have everything perfect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He was just trying to stir up things with the bilge pump crap (I made a joke) he just wanted people to start talking about his toy boat sinking and their eminent demise. He sets it all up. Babywipe didn't even show the correct response when they were talking about it on the boat and showing him fiddling with connections. So now insert the picture of them all in a parade not wearing life vests. Poke the ant hill Asswipe..endangering the whole family?, of course not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello Guyths!
Apple pie for breakfast here. Just start calling me Meow Maassive. WowOinkOinkWow.🐽
I am tempted to print this one out and tape it to the fridge. 😜
Just say NO to Apple Pie! 🤣
F4A5DB3C-F304-405F-9B3E-B300D928A1A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I must be behind on vlogs...where is this from? IG?
Yes, I'm angry!!! I bet his first daughter isn't smiling...or, maybe she is for not being part of the "family", and the group picture on "the boat". Summer looks like she's put on a few pounds too! I just find it so odd she'd rather live with the Maass family than with her own! But, who knows what her reasons are other than it being closer to her school milage wise.

Hello Guyths!
Apple pie for breakfast here. Just start calling me Meow Maassive. WowOinkOinkWow.🐽
I am tempted to print this one out and tape it to the fridge. 😜
Just say NO to Apple Pie! 🤣
View attachment 328394
She is just so huge! Won't be surprised if some day Asa has to post she's in a hospital ICU after suffering a massive heart attack or stroke. And Asa isn't far behind! What will that mean for Abbie?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think the problem is that Arsewipe’s first daughter is normal and those two produced Abbie, that will not sit right with the woman who has to have everything perfect.
True! But if Asa was a man he would stand up to Priscilla on this issue! "The hell with what you want this time. I'm going to attempt contact with my daughter....come what may....accept it or not!"

I don’t mean to offend my American tattlers but is yam and marshmallow a typical thanksgiving dish, I just can’t imagine it, like I say no offence intended, we seem to have quite a few dishes that are different to you.
I’m laughing imagining the Maassives on this boat! A friend in the Keys just sent me this. He posted a whole series on Facebook. I’m sure high tide will fix that!
LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This would be a perfect "Caption This" meme. Poor Kaidale. His face says it all. Shes always uses these kids as props. :sick::sick::sick:
1606668362577.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I still don't believe she was perfect or neurotypical when she was born! Her wedding picture shows it too. Her parents must've had damn good therapists and a lot of work with her themselves. JMO!

Reactions: 2
I’m really behind in the vlogs, honestly they bore me it’s hard for me to watch them LOL..
So this is cillys plate and portion size of whatever in the hell this slop is...this is a lot of food for someone who had WLS...i was watching vlogs the other day from like Jan-Feb of this year and MAN! She was A LOT smaller then..if they can’t see that then idk...anywho I thought this looked like a big portion for her if she can “only eat a few bites” 🙄 it’s funny to me that Ass always makes sure to show us her portions,.always! He probably pissed to that she wasted 15K smh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.