Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Pigs seem to think that these feral eating habits are amusing. They are not. A few years on and these behaviours are going to be revolting.
theres a viral video going around of a toddler boy who acts exactly like abbie, and its played for laughs. hes "helping" grandma bake and keeps trying to eat the raw ingredients JUST like abbie does.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
theres a viral video going around of a toddler boy who acts exactly like abbie, and its played for laughs. hes "helping" grandma bake and keeps trying to eat the raw ingredients JUST like abbie does.

I have said it before and will say it again. There is nothing "cute or funny" about this video. The fact that it went viral is even more disappointing. Teach your damn kid some manners or don't let them make and eat a treat. You are just rewarding a horrible set of behaviors.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love my Browns. We love the jokes! My favorite year was the year we won no games. Huge parade in Cleveland!!
I am a Browns AND Michigan fan. You know I've got a sense of humor! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Buy hey....Cleveland is slowly righting the ship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It is available in her ten19 shop!

Good lord, the back cleavage from her Spanx is something else, isn't it?
I bought 2 of these type of hats off Groupon for less than $10. And they are a little cuter than this icky one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry. The rest of what you said is so true. I’m so sorry you have sick kids. I have one with PKD. Thankfully we haven’t had issues in over 3 years.
My older child "only" has ADHD & autism.
My younger has those, plus a pile of the expected neuropsych issues that go along, plus serious medical stuff. In the interest of privacy I don't discuss details, especially because the medical conditions are rare enough to potentially be identifying, and while the medical issues are incurable they aren't terminal. It's tough but we adapt and we move forward! Child is currently laying under the dining room table happily playing a video game & waiting for dinner to finish cooking. :ROFLMAO: We have more good days than bad & today's one of the good ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@derr1117 You laughing at my precious Jalen Hurts new team? 🥸 LMAO! 💪🏼👊🏼💪🏼
This coming from a chick that owns “all the things” Ravens...so I get it! 😍

Fixed It!😁
Goooooo Jackthonville Jagth!
7DE49AB7-2B53-4AE9-8C66-50C6FC4651D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That alone speaks volumes.
Just 5 years.
If she's that profoundly IDD - why is there the thought that she can live independently and learn "all the things" and that she's capable of soooo much more? Personally, I do not see it.
Of course there's woulda, shoulda and coulda. We all know that. But the reality is, nobody did. Nobody worked with her nearly enough and even if they did, I don't think there would be much difference.
I personally think its safe to say that she's reached as far as she is able to go.
My biggest beef is this: (May be wordy LOL)
Ok.....are there no schools for the intellectually disabled in JAX? There HAS to be. As big as JAX is I assume there are several. Why did they only focus on autism? Instead of putting her in public school and hoping for JSA someday, why didnt they put her in a school where she could have began learning at age 5, instead of 10? (she started JSA for "5th" grade and was 10) It makes no damn sense to me.
I can even give them a bit of sympathy for the early years. They were broke. They had Isaiah. They were waiting for services they probably couldnt afford out of pocket, and they are not educators or therapists. I get that. But they seem to have ALWAYS wanted to downplay the ID, and look where she is now. How old, how many years of work does it take for her to know not to cram her hands into food? Pull up her pants after toileting, or leave her clothing on? They've been brushing her hair and teeth everyday. We see it. How much more regular can something be? Think of our own kids- was it a struggle having our toddlers pull their pants up? No...they did it a few times and that was it. We werent running after them years later pulling their pants up or redressing them.
Thats just one example but to me its a big one. I think they did her a great disservice by not dealing with the ID first, and perhaps that window of learning is gone forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just....

*sigh*

It's kind of annoying staying at home, sure, but I don't mind it much. We've adapted to masks and social distancing and all the changes that have come with this pandemic. It's a small inconvenience for my child's health, and for the general health of my extended family and my community. This is a temporary situation.

And I know I'm not the only one being cautious. I know lots of people are doing their part.

But this kinda tit, man.
People like this.

It's one thing to not give a tit about bringing the virus into your own home. That's sick enough, to knowingly expose your children, your parents, your live-in babysitter. I mean, that's not mentally healthy behavior, but it's contained cruelty.

What's been weighing on me is the complete lack of concern for people like restaurant servers, grocery clerks, medical personnel.
When you've got a kid with some sort of ongoing medical issue - and that includes autism! - and you cultivate a team of doctors and nurses and therapists and other professionals to help your kid, you tend to get to know some of these people.
It weighs on me, y'all. I think of the doctor who shed a few tears when he had to help restrain my child for an NG tube, and how he came in the next day, on his day off, to bring my child a toy and quietly apologize to me for how awful the situation was. I think of my child's outpatient nurse who always, always takes the time to ask how I'm doing when I call to discuss medical issues my child is having. I think of the Early Intervention therapist whose services ended with us almost 4 years ago but who still checks in with me to see how her former client is coming along. I think of the pediatrician who's cared for my children since birth, of the phlebotomist who always remembered the particular comfort item my child needed for blood draws before we got the central line, of the sweet lady from dietary services who always remembers my child's quirky sandwich order when we're stuck in the hospital again.

How can anyone who's had any sort of involvement with the medical system not give a single thought to those who've helped them and are now literally putting their lives on the line because of a pandemic?
I literally do not understand the thought processes happening. How can a person just....not care? About those who've cared for them and/or their loved ones?

Who do they think is going to be available to provide therapy or refill prescriptions or treat an injury? We're facing a medical catastrophe here, with any potential vaccine not in play for the general public until sometime next summer and we're firmly in a pandemic spiral. The spread is uncontained at this point and is only going to get worse, and we simply don't have the medical staff needed to handle covid cases plus all the regular stuff that people need medical care for.

Doctors, nurses, techs, housekeeping, orderlies...they're getting sick, they're dying, they're getting all-out PTSD, and we kind of rely on these folks to, y'know, be alive.

But sure.
Go to a bleeping football game. Who gives a tit about the people who prescribe Abbie's sleeping pills or give her Depo shots. Who cares about that, right?

I am glad her stupid team lost to the freaking Browns. Way to be lower than the butt of every sports joke ever.
Your post is absolutely brilliant. Everything you said is spot on. We all just dont need idiots like the Pigs to flaunt all the rules or this godawful virus will never be contained. Bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have said it before and will say it again. There is nothing "cute or funny" about this video. The fact that it went viral is even more disappointing. Teach your damn kid some manners or don't let them make and eat a treat. You are just rewarding a horrible set of behaviors.
I agree.. even with a toddler..it isn't cute. There is something off and very aggressive with how he grabs everything as if he is starving. I could see a sly taste .. but to grab a whole stick of butter and cram in in his mouth? Something very animalistic about it.

I saw a video with someone trying to bake cookies with a chimp.. it went exactly the same as when P cooks cookies with Abbie... lots of grabbing and stuffing in mouth... it was not cute then either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤚🏻Need a reduction here too! 36 DDD on a petite frame is just HEAVY! They’re gross and uncomfortable
I'm with y'all on this. Had a breast reduction at 19. So glad I did but now at almost 53, I would love to have another one. I'm a 34DDD/E depending on the brand. It makes it difficult to find shirts that fit properly without being to big in the shoulders not to mention it makes me look heavier than I actually am.

Reactions: 10
I bought 2 of these type of hats off Groupon for less than $10. And they are a little cuter than this icky one.
This hat, the blue light glasses, lots of the earrings and most other stuff on her "accessory site" is all from aliexpress or wish. They buy in bulk for pennies on the dollar. Below are P's products and prices and the same items on aliexpress with prices. Also, if you look around the site you can find them even cheaper. These were just the first ones I found. Also, prices shown are for one. Further discounts for buying in bulk. Those are some big markups!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This hat, the blue light glasses, lots of the earrings and most other stuff on her "accessory site" is all from aliexpress or wish. They buy in bulk for pennies on the dollar. Below are P's products and prices and the same items on aliexpress with prices. Those are some big markups!
I wish there was some way to post this on her page. 😆 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it’s a bigger insult that the jags lost to the bengals, who are worse than the browns. My team is soooo bad this year and we have no hope now that joe burrow is out! P’s leopard hat needs to be thrown in a dumpster and lit on fire, along with that hideous outfit they had Abby in on the boat. Hell, along with most of abby’s clothes. As far as p’s boobs, they have looked bigger since she put her weight back on, but she wears the wrong size bra it’s so obvious. I need a reduction, I’ve lost over 100 lbs and mine are still big. They told me to wait until closer to 2 years from my wls. I can’t wait

Tonight's vlog: (The vlog has not been uploaded to YouTube, so it is the FB link.)

We get to see the whole cooking video I bet on Cilly's tit and Things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am a Browns AND Michigan fan. You know I've got a sense of humor! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Buy hey....Cleveland is slowly righting the ship!
We can have so much fun during Xichigan week!! I’m not a serious fan, I just love the game! My nephew, Billy Price, is the center on the Bengals. My family had so much fun FaceTiming insults back and forth. All in good fun.

I think it’s a bigger insult that the jags lost to the bengals, who are worse than the browns. My team is soooo bad this year and we have no hope now that joe burrow is out! P’s leopard hat needs to be thrown in a dumpster and lit on fire, along with that hideous outfit they had Abby in on the boat. Hell, along with most of abby’s clothes. As far as p’s boobs, they have looked bigger since she put her weight back on, but she wears the wrong size bra it’s so obvious. I need a reduction, I’ve lost over 100 lbs and mine are still big. They told me to wait until closer to 2 years from my wls. I can’t wait
I felt bad for Joe. His Center is adorable though!! ( I said it but just in case you missed it, Billy is my nephew) ( proudest aunt in the NFL!!).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.