Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching their vlogs from the old house today, it’s almost fun to watch ( except Abbies issues of course) but they were very likable even knowing what I know now I still would of drank the kool aid, such a shame how MUCH they’ve changed

Reactions: 20
Something that struck me when A put the turkeys in the new freezer...he said that they were still frozen in the box but that it was becoming urgent that they moved into a freezer...you can’t put something frozen into a brand new freezer and expect it to stay frozen! The new freezer should sit empty and be plugged in for at least 12 hours so that it can settle and get cold. Basically the turkeys will have started to defrost and then will start freezing again! You cannot mess about with meat especially as they will apparently be feeding them to the homeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That new stove should have come with a warning!

🌟Please be sure to keep spanx on until all cooking has been completed.🌟

Tinkerhog is about to serve up an unintended side of pork belly if she is not careful! 😳🐽😳
View attachment 320217
I choked on my sour patch kids reading this.

Something that struck me when A put the turkeys in the new freezer...he said that they were still frozen in the box but that it was becoming urgent that they moved into a freezer...you can’t put something frozen into a brand new freezer and expect it to stay frozen! The new freezer should sit empty and be plugged in for at least 12 hours so that it can settle and get cold. Basically the turkeys will have started to defrost and then will start freezing again! You cannot mess about with meat especially as they will apparently be feeding them to the homeless.
I thought the same thing when I saw that part. Figured a man that can make bolts would know that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂
His fat hand and little stubby eczema/wart riddled fingers are gross.
He's such a soft little man.
IMO
Slimelife corpse cream not workin' for ya, Ace?

I took a similar screenshot last night! Imagine that!! 😂😂😂

I also noticed that a few days ago ASSa zoomed by her so fast, yet I was able to catch a screenshot of a no spanx 🐷 🐷 .

As always, what a difference a day and some Spanx makes!! :m:m:m

View attachment 320297
I took a similar screenshot last night! Imagine that!! 😂😂😂

I also noticed that a few days ago ASSa zoomed by her so fast, yet I was able to catch a screenshot of a no spanx 🐷 🐷 .

As always, what a difference a day and some Spanx makes!! :m:m:m

View attachment 320297
And wearing the color black helps. Notice shes's wearing more black and dark colors these days.

They are up as high as they will go Ma’am! Cucumber Lorraine! 🤣🤣
View attachment 320289View attachment 320290
Hashtag #yankthespanx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't he say they sat on the counter for two days and they were still frozen when he put in freezer? I may have heard wrong but i'm pretty sure sitting on a counter for two days which is a NO NO, that had to be a little defrosted! The Turkey sitting out to defrost is a bad thing, IF they were. I need to go back and listen!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep I’ve never seen her wear black until now. Here’s what I’ve noticed the last few weeks:
-he is vlogging much more from upper chest up, Hardly any full body shots of either of them.
- I’ve noticed she has given dirty looks to him if he lingers on a shot of below her upper chest, I am positive she has told him repeatedly “I don’t want to be filmed full body!” Can’t say I blame her because she obv gained so much back I can’t tell the before and after anymore.
- She’s not being genuine. She should give her employers, i.e., her viewers, a weight loss update long overdue, and say what’s honest. It’s like the elephant in the room that she’s avoiding that topic for so many months! It’s embarrassing for her but admit what’s gone off the rails and maybe she could help viewers considering WLS and the pitfalls to watch out for.
She’s bizarre for not acknowledging she has a binge eating disorder (IMO).

i remember she referred to herself as “fluffy” not fat, before she considered WLS. I thought ok this woman is in denial and wtf is fluffy?

I think she’s looking annoyed a lot lately and I’m betting it’s her weight gain at the top of the list. If she’d address it to the viewers that’d be honesty and respect to those who give her their lifestyle. She’d also maybe get back on track by admitting it’s not easy but it can be started again...a healthy no DD/sugar/junk way of eating.
Sorry for rambling🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for new thread!
Gosh.... didn't get close to finishing the last one yet!

Reactions: 3
Didn't he say they sat on the counter for two days and they were still frozen when he put in freezer? I may have heard wrong but i'm pretty sure sitting on a counter for two days which is a NO NO, that had to be a little defrosted! The Turkey sitting out to defrost is a bad thing, IF they were. I need to go back and listen!
I wouldn't take any chances with poultry, but then again, they are supposedly feeding the homeless with their free turkeys.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't take any chances with poultry, but then again, they are supposedly feeding the homeless with their free turkeys.
Sadly, you wouldnt believe some of the crap people want to feed the homeless.
At work, we try to keep a sense of humor about it, but it can be almost insulting.
We are actually not accepting any leftovers or pre-cooked meals since COVID started, but when we were....oh boy. We've had everything from absolutely divine leftovers from catered affairs, to a bucket of UNCOOKED gizzards- because geez, they're homeless....they should be grateful for a bucket of guts.
If anyone has seen the old "Seinfeld" episode about Elaine donating "muffin stumps" to the homeless, thats about how we feel about it. They deserve more than the stumps LOL

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was just thinking, where do you guys think the traveling circus is going once the Golden Boy comes home from sleep away camp? That tub of lard needs a vacation after looking at all of the trees and one wheeling.
Wonder if he'll go back to college or if 'all the things' will get to him
I honestly thought once he was away for a while that he would see things from a different prospective and persue a different life style! His photography really isn't that bad and with some coaching....he could possibly make some decent money at it. Just my thoughts,

I was just thinking, where do you guys think the traveling circus is going once the Golden Boy comes home from sleep away camp? That tub of lard needs a vacation after looking at all of the trees and one wheeling.
Maybe cruise time again?? Prices should be pretty good now ...I would imagine.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh well that's good they are packed to sit out for 48 hours...I honestly thought he just took them out of the packing boxes and set them on counter at room temp... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Don't matter who they feed, it's food they got for free or they probably wouldn't even think of starving or homeless people!After all dailly they are shoving "all the things" in everyone's face! Can't stand them!!

Reactions: 9
“ meh , you do you “

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
IF they were smart... and that’s a big IF, they would of taken the time to make the videos that he used to do where he would film Abbie doing tasks and he would explain it. Those earlier videos are what made me interested in their family and story.... now they have gone off the rails and lost the plot. They are avoiding the fact that they have strayed from what these videos were/are supposed to be and sadly they may not recover from it unless they get honest with the public.
Just a wild guess here, but I think they are pretty much unable to go back to that at this point, because Abbie is becoming less cute and her shenanigans and lack of development are harder to ignore or tolerate. And it also might be that Abbie isn't a willing participant anymore and without Brandi and her continuous efforts and her entire family being lazy idiot-zombies, there isn't really a way to redirect her. Plus I am pretty sure that it gets harder to control her, be it due to Abbie gaining weight or becoming more explosive or both. And A&P eating their way to an "My 600-lb life"-appearance doesn't help either. All in all, they might be stuck content-wise.

Happy that people like my thread suggestion. Thanks 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sadly, you wouldnt believe some of the crap people want to feed the homeless.
At work, we try to keep a sense of humor about it, but it can be almost insulting.
We are actually not accepting any leftovers or pre-cooked meals since COVID started, but when we were....oh boy. We've had everything from absolutely divine leftovers from catered affairs, to a bucket of UNCOOKED gizzards- because geez, they're homeless....they should be grateful for a bucket of guts.
If anyone has seen the old "Seinfeld" episode about Elaine donating "muffin stumps" to the homeless, thats about how we feel about it. They deserve more than the stumps LOL
I must've missed that Seinfeld episode!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.