Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarky1003

I know y'all will appreciate this. My husband noticed that I'm not watching FA like I used to.

Hus - So you think they're annoying too?
Me - Yeah, it's not so much about how they help their daughter, but all their stuff. And they even traveled to an MLM party in the middle of Covid.
Hus - I knew you'd finally see the light.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

hotmessexpress

You know, there really was a time where I thoroughly enjoyed their vlogs and thought they were good people. From the looks of their views it looks like other people aren’t buying into their bullshit anymore. The kitchen remodel video done it for me. How can you be such an asshole and show/brag what you bought when there are poor people out here who are struggling because of COVID? I’ve had enough with these self centered assholes. Too bad it’s not a crime to exploit a handicapped minor.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Sweetums

VIP Member
Should have brought Ab along holding a cardboard sign saying "these groceries have been paid for by me being exploited every day by my parents taking advantage of my severe IDD but pretending I have severe autism. Thank you to all the gullible leghumpers who continue to give them your money and worship them. Keep those gift cards coming everybody!! Its how I paid for my brand new kitchen and all the things!"

• Heart
  • Haha

Gigilou

My dad had an affair and a child while still married to my mom , I was about 8 years old when this happened . He basically left us and raised this child and the other women’s 3 other kids as his own . His new wife despised my sister and I and basically had my dad pick between her and us and he picked her . I’m 44 years old , married for 23 years with 3 kids and let me tell you it still hurts and I cry every now and then . His daughter which would technically be my half sister is friends with me on fb (that’s a whole other story) she will post pictures of him with his grandkids and the ones who are not blood related to him having fun and he even got a tattoo with all of their names and seeing it makes me sick and emotional because He has my 3 kids who he has never met. I can bet that big p is the reason asswipe has no relationship with his daughter and women like her make me sick because they are mad and instead of punishing the cheater they punish the kids . At the end of the day the kids are innocent and shouldn’t have to pay the price . If big p was willing to take him back and forgive him then she should’ve accepted his daughter too .

I wonder how his first daughter must truly feel, she must be aware of Arsewipe’s channel and all the other platforms they have between them. To see all the money given to Isaiah for college and all the expensive equipment he owns and to see all the attention he focuses on Abbie, must be a real stab in the heart for her. We don’t know what her home financial state is but if her mother has applied for benefits in the past, we can only assume that she is not wealthy. That girl deserves an education just like Isaiah is getting and to have some little luxuries in life, 🐷 will have put her foot down over him seeing her, I don’t doubt that for a minute and to only allow the bare minimum in child support is totally wrong. I look at how much they pay out for Isaiah and Abbie in school fees and then my mind wanders to this other girl who can probably only dream of having holidays and “ all the things “ that those two get.
My heart breaks for her and no matter what good deeds the Von Hogs do it will never make up for the way they have treated that child, it shows what kind of people they really are and it’s not a pretty picture.

• Heart
  • Sad

Walpolewife

Ok, I'm new (ish) here and have only commented once (I believe).
I'm getting more and more annoyed by the two of them.
Abbie clearly needs to be tested for Covid. They're putting it down to allergies but she's never been like this before with 'allergies'. Then they're going out and potentially infecting others.... I reckon they're not addressing it because of the big Thanksgiving meal they're planning on having. Shame on them.

Then, going to "bless people" -- why show off that huge wad of cash AND tell everyone how much you plan on spending if you don't want the glory of it.
My feeling is, they didn't record their "blessings" because they were told they couldn't.

They make me sick.
They used to be lovely and I really enjoyed watching their channel. Now they're just a pair of show off idiots who have a huge chip on their shoulders.

Poor Abbie 😭 The girl deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
🐽heehawheehawheehaw🐽
Guess they are too busy shoving plastic zip tie coated turkey in their snouts to police the comments on FB.
Gobble Gobble till ya do the Pigcill Waddle!
642F9F3D-632B-47AF-8F6E-72F9244C9BD6.jpeg
9C15F6FE-81AD-4CD9-89F5-AA419A997FD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Spotted just now...kind of surprised that it is still there. Since we now know that Summer patrols the comments. I wonder if some of the quips are coming from her.
Screenshot_20201122-113721_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
2 -3 days ago Abbie was coughing and sneezing and falling asleep randomly.
This morning 1st thing the female sow posts a pic of her typical teen with her head down on the table.
Abbie is clearly sick.
It's highly unlikely they will even try to take her temperature.
Much less take her to see a doctor.
#garbagepeople

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Well, I got a call last night that my 23-year-old (I think he is 23) cousin went to the hospital not feeling well. My cousin played for the team (I think peewee or whatever they call it) before you play for the Detroit Red Wings, but has sat on the bench for a Red Wing game more than once. He has always been active and healthy. By the time I woke up this morning My cousin is on Life support, and his situation does not look good. If the Mass Fucks think it can't happen to them, it can. Having an innocent teen that can't make healthy or smart decisions to take care of herself. Well, they need to get their shit together before they are saying goodbye to a loved one on skype.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just wish everyone would stop acting like caring for her, and living their lives around her is such a joy. Is it her fault? Absolutely not. Do they love her? Sure. Can they or anyone else tell me that they would always be ok with the constant behaviors, noise, etc etc every single day of forever?! I call total BS.
P's reaction to the brownie mess the other day was real. I dont like her at all, but I felt it....like damn...just enough.
When Asa had to remove Abbie from the restaurant that night she attacked P, and then had to step out of the car because she began attacking him...he was done in, pissed and sad.
I am sick to death of all the rainbows and glitter shit. It isnt always a joy. She isnt always cute. Their fake tolerance and "Abbie worship" just isnt reality for other people who have children with all kinds of disabilities and special needs.
Thats what I dont like...the constant BS!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

tag123

Chatty Member
Long time Lurker but I finally just have to post my thoughts. This vlog really got me for some reason-

Abbie actually has an age appropriate cute outfit today

ANOTHER vaccum cleaner- this makes 4 by my count. WHY??

Does Abbie know what “leopard print shoes” are?

Who brings a toothbrush and toothpaste to the dentist’s office? Does he not know the dentist wears a mask? And P calls him “so cute”. Really?

Waiting to hear them say “Thank you” just once to the staff for taking Abbie in or out of the car. Will today be the day?

Today is not the day.

Yesterday he was all dramatic and dying over his tooth. Today he will wait because of yelp ratings? So I’m not supposed to think yesterday was manufactured drama? Ok.

They have “more to do than the day has hours in it”. Imagine if either one of you actually had a job? How do the peasants do it?

They’re both going to get Ab even though they just complained it’s a huge inconvenience. Anything for content. I guess Becca wasn’t around today (but you know they asked).

“We’ll get everything done we need to over the weekend, or next week”. So ZERO urgency. I guess getting your daughter isn’t that much of an inconvenience after all.

“Here’s some marriage advice…this isn’t something we practice…I mean we do”. Caught yourself there, huh?

Preachy advice about priorities from a man who doesn’t take care of his love child. Now that’s what I call a “HARD PASS”.

Abigail Lorraine….

Abbie getting put in the car…will they say Thank you? Nope. Today still isn’t the day.

P relaying story about how she’s paying for groceries. A says “people do it all the time”. Humble Brag much?

Abbie just had Thanksgiving Feast presumably with dessert. Still needs donut.

Of course P says Comfy Cozies because “Youtubers” say it. Gotta use the lingo the “cool kids” use.

“We’re cooking food here because we love cooking our own food”. No, you’re eating in because Summer isn’t there to pick up the slack.

Obligatory “P is wonderful” comments. Barf.

P has converted her content on tiktok to Autism awareness. What a novel idea. Maybe you guys should do a vlog about that once in a while.

Another “Hard Pass” on the whole paper towel roll scene.

Abbie enjoys sitting there while you cook? She looks like she couldn’t care less. Where are you getting enjoys from?

Comment to let us know that Abbie has put her hand on cooktop and hasn’t gotten burned. More bragging about how big the cooktop is. Asa comments on people saying there’s no room to prep. Glad they addressed all of those comments in one fell swoop.

Abbie full on pressed against the open oven door while putting those fries in. How did she not get burned? No, seriously, watch that part again!

Yes P, she wants you to set the timer. She couldn’t care less. Also, she didn’t answer you so why do you pretend she did?

You are boring me to death with the details of your paint plan

After the beep....

Cute but misleading tiktok

Asa considered the dogs and Abbie when making his paint plan but forgot his cat existed. Sorry for you Nala. I really am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Whimsical

VIP Member
Thanks to whoever posted the screenshots! I couldn't resist turning them into something fun!! 😂 😂 😂
scarryP.png

• Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
That new stove should have come with a warning!

🌟Please be sure to keep spanx on until all cooking has been completed.🌟

Tinkerhog is about to serve up an unintended side of pork belly if she is not careful! 😳🐽😳
FB49EEBD-59D0-427B-B440-2A54C97358AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
No, he is leaving App State for Winter Break. But most of his friends are pretty local to App State. He is due home sometime tonight.
Oh tonight?
Ok everyone this is not a drill...
Get to your stations...
Abbie go to the couch and wait for the golden boy, we need your reaction, we are just going to have to say that she's tired if you don't care.
Cilla go make some microwave popcorn from the expensive microwave. It's the only thing you know how to make that taste good.
Sandy look cute in the cage.
Maverick stop looking sad.
I'm just going to sit here and talk about nothing of real importance for 10 minutes straight.
OK let's go.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The more we say that Abs hair should be short, the less chance there is Pignami will have it cut short. Its not that it doesn't look nice long. Its that it never stays. Once she gets in the car and starts rickin' its messed up. No one is going to tell those asswipes what to do. Even though they know she chews on it constantly and faces the chance of throwing up a hair ball one of these days. There has to be soooo much hair in that morgue like kitchen.Yuck....Summer is constantly playing with her hair and I'm not talking about just the crotch rocket digging either.

I had to laugh the other day when Assine was saying how Piglatin just "happened to be on the phone with Butcher Block" telling them how they single handifly feet half of the homeless of Jax and don't expect anything in return. Three days later 3 40 pound turkeys arrive at their door from BB and a new freezer just happens to be delivered the next day. May Butcher Block was getting sick and tired of them bitching about not having enough room in their tiny fridge to put all of their free food so they sent them a new freezer too. This would not surprise me. Nothing about this greedy ass family does anymore.

So the other day here, someone mentioned Laurens vlog for a different reason. Since I had nothing else to do I watched.
The main topic? A freezer. They were so happy, because they were going to get their first deep freezer. And not smug or on a whim like Asa, you could tell it was a big purchase for them.

But wait! Theres more!

Lauren was also joking about the "Dad pat" with dogs/people.
So here we go, 3 days later.....Asa buys a freezer, and Dad pats Sandy. And the kicker is at the end of that vlog you can hear P....to me it is CLEAR she is about to say she "saw that on Laurens vlog"....Asa cut her off...."Tik Tok. I saw it on Tik Tok."
Sir Talks A-Lot had no content of his own and stole hers.
I see you Asa. :cool::cool:

• Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Why are they so keen for Abbie not to look ‘ special needs ‘, I thought they said they were proud of her and celebrate the fact that she is different. So they make a shit load of money from her being special needs and yet on the other hand they don’t want her to look special needs. Which is it Von hogs.?

• Heart
Reactions: 33