Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new Thread title and creation 😉
WOW! So many new members. Tattle is the gift that keeps on giving 😁😁😁👍🏽🤣😍
The Depo shot causes weight gain and once you gain it it takes forever to lose it... if you do. I was on it and the side effects were horrible( facial hair, weight gain,cystic acne,moodiness). They use it to “liquid castrate” men. After I went off the shot we suffered infertility and my body chemistry has never been right since.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but they dont give a damn about the homeless. It's all about views. To dish out free Turkey probably with free food poisoning is sickening. Just make a donation and dont shout about it. I hope the homeless throw it at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Since they do not inspect private homes in DuVall Co, Food Safety Department, it seems that the only hope is the Parks & Recreation Department seeing them downtown, distributing their unsafe birds and their hair and booger sides.
This is outrageous.
It's infuriating that these hambeasts and their cast of idiotic players might be able to pull this off. Especially with Covid19 numbers soaring again.
I feel sorry for the homeless people who are in the area where they will be distributing this toxic meal and actually take a plate.
I wish there was something that could be done!
Those dumbasses should have just stuck to "partnering" with J$A using free labor, filling up bags of dollar store crap for people in need. Or just write a fuking check to their local Salvation Army.
I hope Hogsiah brings them all (except Abbie) home something that Ajax cleaner can't take off of them.
They are the epitome of stupid.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think her hair would look better and be healthier shorter. But it's all about what Cilla wants. What Cilla wants Cilla gets.
Even more proof that they do not fully accept Abbies diagnosis. They constantly say “she is a normal teenager”, “she has Abbitude”...”look at her she is a model”....etc. They have her surrounded by “bff’s” that get paid to be her “bff” and who are adults.
This is not mean to be mean;but it doesn’t take a haircut for the world to see that Abbie is special needs. The honking, stealing food, aversion to ceilings, non responsive to people,etc. is all that people need to see that she is special needs.
It took them three years to get her hair trimmed. I hope they did not pay for a full haircut because it looks like nothing was done to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Depo shot causes weight gain and once you gain it it takes forever to lose it... if you do. I was on it and the side effects were horrible( facial hair, weight gain,cystic acne,moodiness). They use it to “liquid castrate” men. After I went off the shot we suffered infertility and my body chemistry has never been right since.
I think Depo, like all other drugs may have side effects for some and not others. Both of my daughters were on Deop for many years, neither gained weight. My oldest was pregnant 3 months after her last dose, and went on to have 3 children in a row, all less than one year apart. Abbie has been on it for 3 years.....Im sure this weight gain would've happened by now, but thats just my opinion. If she were my child, I'd have her on it too. They struggle with regular toileting issue, and she was still quite actively shredding and fecal smearing at that time. No way. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Some of the bull that comes out of Ass' mouth is just so ridiculous. But On this vlog when P said ' I told him I didn't know you could get wisdom teeth this old" WTH? You have wisdom teeth and usually they are removed by your dentist in your younger days if you visit a dentist on regular visits.
Also he said he had a cap or a filling on it but it was no longer there so was that his wisdom tooth he was talking about or another tooth? Either way, if the cap or filling came off/out, he should have had that taken care of right away.
Last person I would take dental advice from is P who just had her entire mouth rebuilt from losing her teeth. Because of Ps genetics of weight and teeth they need to lay off the donuts and junk with Abbie.

Reactions: 11
Just updating my pet hate phrases list
1. State of the art
2.way to go
3.love needs no words
4. Abigail Lorraine
5. Abbitude
6. I can make bolts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Since they do not inspect private homes in DuVall Co, Food Safety Department, it seems that the only hope is the Parks & Recreation Department seeing them downtown, distributing their unsafe birds and their hair and booger sides.
This is outrageous.
It's infuriating that these hambeasts and their cast of idiotic players might be able to pull this off. Especially with Covid19 numbers soaring again.
I feel sorry for the homeless people who are in the area where they will be distributing this toxic meal and actually take a plate.
Those dumbasses should have just stuck to "partnering" with J$A using free labor, filling up bags of dollar store crap for people in need. Or just write a fuking check to their local Salvation Army.
I hope Hogsiah brings them all (except Abbie) home something that Ajax cleaner can't take off of them.
IMO
The simple and right thing to do would be contact the local soup kitchen, and donate the 3 turkeys where they will be cooked and served safely and properly. But no vlog in that. Im waiting to see if she serves it in her nun costume! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Abbies toileting issues are now profound as we have seen her returning from school 4 times in the past 10 days in different clothes. They need to have the guts to address this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is outrageous.
IMO
Or they could donate the turkeys uncooked to a soup kitchen. One that makes meals year round. Then just volunteer your time and help at the place. But nah because that would be actual charitable work and doing good. Not to mention sacrifice. Which the Maasholes have no time for any if that unless it gets them views, money , and praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn't he say they sat on the counter for two days and they were still frozen when he put in freezer? I may have heard wrong but i'm pretty sure sitting on a counter for two days which is a NO NO, that had to be a little defrosted! The Turkey sitting out to defrost is a bad thing, IF they were. I need to go back and listen!
I heard that too but didn’t know if the box had that freeze stuff in it like hello fresh etc where it keeps it cold/frozen so you don’t have to be home when it comes. Either way I agree that they really can’t have still been 100% frozen when they went in the brand new only just plugged in freezer!

Reactions: 6
Just updating my pet hate phrases list
1. State of the art
2.way to go
3.love needs no words
4. Abigail Lorraine
5. Abbitude
6. I can make bolts
here are mine

Sweet girl
Autism Princess
Are you so excited
and Priscilla saying Your girl (she's not our girl)
Nature Valley Bar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sadly, you wouldnt believe some of the crap people want to feed the homeless.
At work, we try to keep a sense of humor about it, but it can be almost insulting.
We are actually not accepting any leftovers or pre-cooked meals since COVID started, but when we were....oh boy. We've had everything from absolutely divine leftovers from catered affairs, to a bucket of UNCOOKED gizzards- because geez, they're homeless....they should be grateful for a bucket of guts.
If anyone has seen the old "Seinfeld" episode about Elaine donating "muffin stumps" to the homeless, thats about how we feel about it. They deserve more than the stumps LOL
Wanted to say the same. I used to be homeless for a while as a teen (and it was blind luck that I got out relatively unscathed) and we did have have food poisoning once or twice at our local soup kitchen. Unless the donated food was visibly bad, there was often no way to be certain how fresh it was (especially since people did lie about that). The best donations were from grocery stores and restaurants and eventually they and farmers were the only one that could donate actual food and the rest was money only.
Now I don't want to say that there was any malice involved. People just donated what they didn't want to eat anymore. Somehow that ignorance and effectively virtue signaling was more hurtful than people trying to set you on fire while you were asleep.
This latest donation bit infuriates me for this very reason. They don't give a tit about the homeless. They are just going to dump those turkeys, pat themselves on the back and forget about it once the footage is uploaded and the asskissing comments roll in. It is a publicity stunt on the back of the poorest of the poor. Maybe they discover starving orphans in Africa for their next brownie points...:mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yep I’ve never seen her wear black until now. Here’s what I’ve noticed the last few weeks:
-he is vlogging much more from upper chest up, Hardly any full body shots of either of them.
- I’ve noticed she has given dirty looks to him if he lingers on a shot of below her upper chest, I am positive she has told him repeatedly “I don’t want to be filmed full body!” Can’t say I blame her because she obv gained so much back I can’t tell the before and after anymore.
- She’s not being genuine. She should give her employers, i.e., her viewers, a weight loss update long overdue, and say what’s honest. It’s like the elephant in the room that she’s avoiding that topic for so many months! It’s embarrassing for her but admit what’s gone off the rails and maybe she could help viewers considering WLS and the pitfalls to watch out for.
She’s bizarre for not acknowledging she has a binge eating disorder (IMO).

i remember she referred to herself as “fluffy” not fat, before she considered WLS. I thought ok this woman is in denial and wtf is fluffy?

I think she’s looking annoyed a lot lately and I’m betting it’s her weight gain at the top of the list. If she’d address it to the viewers that’d be honesty and respect to those who give her their lifestyle. She’d also maybe get back on track by admitting it’s not easy but it can be started again...a healthy no DD/sugar/junk way of eating.
Sorry for rambling🙃
You're not rambling. Just speaking the truth!

Reactions: 8
What happened to those bags they had Abbies class put together for the homeless? I am quite sure they have ran out of toothpaste, deodorant and sanitary items. It would seem that handing those out regularly would best... especially now with the pandemic they could add hand sanitizer/wipes, face masks(not cloth ones). That lasted for only a month and it has not been mentioned or done since. P wants to show off her kitchen and get praised for cooking.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.