Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the video yet... just drove by myself through 6 states and I only stopped twice! 13 hours and I still feel like I am in the car🤣

Anyway.... Are we sure that A had a tooth pulled or did P knock him upside his jaw with that mixing bowl that Abbie had her hands in while making brownies?? I know if my husband pulled that crap... yup... he would have to have pyrex bowl surgically removed🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m new here and trying to catch up....but haven’t seen an answer to this yet. I’m sure this has been discussed plenty in the past!
—why is Summer there 24/7? Is she a paid caregiver which I thought months ago but now am confused?
I don’t see her teaching Abby, caregiving Abby. I see her tickling and laughing/teasing Abby and sitting on the couch with her, like a very part-time playmate.
I don’t get at all what the deal is with her there all the time.

—OR is Summer a paid Employee of P’s MLM company?
—Why is Becca there if Summer is indeed being paid as a live-in caregiver?
Summer came there because they needed a built in baby sitter for Abbie and someone to police the comments on the Vlogs and Facebook. She's very immature and I think Cilla keeps her around because she's the NT daughter she'll never have and because she does the things with Abbie that she doesn't want to do. Asshat keeps her around so he can leer at her.
I think Becca is there to be a second baby sitter for Abbie. That and they keep her around because she looks like Isaiah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who would of thought that exercising your dog daily, would prevent many of the things they banish Sandy to her crate for... they should only own “lazy” breed dogs (if any) like a Bulldog (though they can’t swim) I think a pet rock would more suit their lifestyle... 🪨 😆🙃
4932F458-D3BE-4BE5-9079-97950271C2EA.jpeg
F238E3CC-7DAE-4273-A029-BAE2AEF2D962.jpeg
A380514F-59FE-4666-A5DE-BBC2E7BFFFCC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Winning by a landslide of 40 votes (as of the time of posting this ;)) , thank you to @SpiritofSalty for the new thread title!

:)
Thanks for new thread pink and what a great title S.O.S,

I swear I was noticing this too! It’s like she’s annoyed with asshats relationship with summer now too. Summer and Isaiah would entertain each other and now that he’s gone, it’s the asshat summer tit show. Big p just stands around looking pissed and rubbing her nose off her face. Also, did asshat really call her nurse ratchet 🤣 and she says I can’t be good at everything? Like what loving and caring for a sick family member...wow
Here is a list of what Mrs Von Hog is good at......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You’ve got to be kidding me that they think short hair makes her look “special needs” and her long scraggly hair makes her look like “a princess” This length, with half pulled back, looks nice on her.
I think her hair would look better and be healthier shorter. But it's all about what Cilla wants. What Cilla wants Cilla gets.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
i wonder how abbie feels about having hair that long when she lays/ sleeps on it. i have 3/4 of my head shaved w an undercut bc i cant stand the feeling of it, hate it in my ears and face, having it wet feels awful and makes me need to stim kinda weird and tying it back hurts (and hers it tied back so hard it must hurt constantly). it looked so much healthier short too, plus she'd have a better shot at independently caring for it if its shorter- isn't as much independence as possible the goal here? i also don't understand the big fixation with having her not look disabled. a lot of us do have shorter hair because it genuinely presents an issue. looking like we're autistic/ disabled shouldn't be an insult, but by constantly reiterating that they don't want her to look 'special needs' they're implying that its an inherently bad thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, Ass is not only good at making himself look bad but also a complete idiot with his whole commentary on his tooth. Let's face it, dude, you're a whiny witch it's as simple as that. Your wife had teeth issues and was more manly about it than your whiny man-baby self, she also didn't need to dedicate a whole video to it or whine about who's gonna take care of her. Poor baby Assa. If anyone's lucky in that house, they'll dope him up so no one has to hear him for a few days.

Edit: Also, if this wasn't an indicator that the man loves to hear himself talk while complaining it hurts to talk but keeps on going....yeah...idk what is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m new here and trying to catch up....but haven’t seen an answer to this yet. I’m sure this has been discussed plenty in the past!
—why is Summer there 24/7? Is she a paid caregiver which I thought months ago but now am confused?
I don’t see her teaching Abby, caregiving Abby. I see her tickling and laughing/teasing Abby and sitting on the couch with her, like a very part-time playmate.
I don’t get at all what the deal is with her there all the time.

—OR is Summer a paid Employee of P’s MLM company?
—Why is Becca there if Summer is indeed being paid as a live-in caregiver?
Summer was originally going to university in NYC, got bored of it and wanted to be back in Florida. Apparently her school is close to the Maass family. They made a deal with her to watch and work with them to help with Abbie and their respective businesses. Summer is supposed to be finishing her under grad this semester. Apparently she's doing her graduate work in the same school, so it is possible that she is going to be there for a while until she gets her master's degree.
Haven’t watched the video yet... just drove by myself through 6 states and I only stopped twice! 13 hours and I still feel like I am in the car🤣

Anyway.... Are we sure that A had a tooth pulled or did P knock him upside his jaw with that mixing bowl that Abbie had her hands in while making brownies?? I know if my husband pulled that crap... yup... he would have to have pyrex bowl surgically removed🤣
DON'T bother watching it, 20 full minutes of Assa crying like a baby about his teeth and assorted bs like putting turkeys in a freezer. Not entertaining at all.
You’ve got to be kidding me that they think short hair makes her look “special needs” and her long scraggly hair makes her look like “a princess” This length, with half pulled back, looks nice on her.
What makes her look "special needs" is her over bite that they cannot fix and the front teeth are discolored. It's not the haircut. She looked cute with short hair.

Reactions: 14
I just love having all the new people here. It’s nice to see that more and more people also think that the Massives are garbage people who exploit their daughter and brag about their wealth that they have because of their daughter. So welcome to all of you who are new. Hope you enjoy our crazy conversations and give us your thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Some of the bull that comes out of Ass' mouth is just so ridiculous. But On this vlog when P said ' I told him I didn't know you could get wisdom teeth this old" WTH? You have wisdom teeth and usually they are removed by your dentist in your younger days if you visit a dentist on regular visits.
Also he said he had a cap or a filling on it but it was no longer there so was that his wisdom tooth he was talking about or another tooth? Either way, if the cap or filling came off/out, he should have had that taken care of right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Summer was originally going to university in NYC, got bored of it and wanted to be back in Florida. Apparently her school is close to the Maass family. They made a deal with her to watch and work with them to help with Abbie and their respective businesses. Summer is supposed to be finishing her under grad this semester. Apparently she's doing her graduate work in the same school, so it is possible that she is going to be there for a while until she gets her master's degree.

DON'T bother watching it, 20 full minutes of Assa crying like a baby about his teeth and assorted bs like putting turkeys in a freezer. Not entertaining at all.

What makes her look "special needs" is her over bite that they cannot fix and the front teeth are discolored. It's not the haircut. She looked cute with short hair.
Why are they so afraid of looking special needs anyway? I thought normal was overrated ... or some such lingo they print on their trinkets.

Reactions: 22
Seems like it's that time 🙂
Welcome to the Darkside!
New Members
Former Members
Lurkers who are coming out of lurkdom
Great to see everyone ....you may want to read a couple threads back to get an idea of where we are at.

As always, don't be afraid just jump right in. We like to have fun and laugh, if something cheers a fellow tattler up it's a great thing.

Just the usual disclaimer, not trying to police or moderate the forum but 2 subjects best avoided..politics and religion..it never ends well
So again WELCOME AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
But even thatvlength..it doesn't stay that way! It comes down and is hanging all over her face...A&P have to get over their long hair fetish.

Thanks for the new Thread title and creation 😉
WOW! So many new members. Tattle is the gift that keeps on giving 😁😁😁👍🏽🤣😍
I know! Soooo many new members who have never commented or liked posts before...we are definitely winning people over! So, all you new members, comment and get involved! The more the merrier! Anyone remember "Party at Bernies?" So much fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy Sunday!
I missed all the tooth pain fun. We had to take a short trip to the hospital for the 6 year old - we're home now, no major issues, just some fluids & meds and an abundance of caution. With covid spiking out of control in my state this was the last place I wanted to be and now I'll be on edge for the next two weeks. Sigh.

From the sound of it my child handled the discomfort of uncontrolled vomiting and a needle to the chest much better than a grown-ass man with a toothache!

Tell me - is it some sort of Stockholm Syndrome that causes us to both actually enjoy hospital food now?

Hello and welcome, new Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi folks.

Been reading the previous thread, and noticed they've been at a mass gathering. Pun intended.

I'm one of the many people who have lost a close family member recently (non-covid). The funeral is tomorrow and is limited to 20 people, also 20 people max at the wake. I have a large family, and many have had to miss out.

I cannot begin to express my disgust at these LL gatherings, and the fact A&P are being covert with it.

Add in the Thanksgiving gathering and my frustration increases.

I noticed the pig apron the other day. I hope that was someone from here that sent it for a laugh. 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.