Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know y'all will appreciate this. My husband noticed that I'm not watching FA like I used to.

Hus - So you think they're annoying too?
Me - Yeah, it's not so much about how they help their daughter, but all their stuff. And they even traveled to an MLM party in the middle of Covid.
Hus - I knew you'd finally see the light.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I was just thinking, where do you guys think the traveling circus is going once the Golden Boy comes home from sleep away camp? That tub of lard needs a vacation after looking at all of the trees and one wheeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🐖 takes great pride in being a non caregiver.
She's proud to be the worst kind of witch possible.
Only pure evil would be boastful about that.
I really wonder if she was somehow responsible for Abbie's IDD because she's admitted to never bonding with her and because she's so bleeping evil, I don't put anything past her.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought I saw someone watching the FA vlog today... then realized someone had set a trash can on fire at the rest stop in Ohio😁
C889DF5F-494C-47C0-AD6F-AAF494E59B62.jpeg
70721E32-4C2D-421F-A91E-DBE3504BE0FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐖 takes great pride in being a non caregiver.
She's proud to be the worst kind of witch possible.
Only pure evil would be boastful about that.
I really wonder if she was somehow responsible for Abbie's IDD because she's admitted to never bonding with her and because she's so bleeping evil, I don't put anything past her.
IMO.
I’m new here and trying to catch up....but haven’t seen an answer to this yet. I’m sure this has been discussed plenty in the past!
—why is Summer there 24/7? Is she a paid caregiver which I thought months ago but now am confused?
I don’t see her teaching Abby, caregiving Abby. I see her tickling and laughing/teasing Abby and sitting on the couch with her, like a very part-time playmate.
I don’t get at all what the deal is with her there all the time.

—OR is Summer a paid Employee of P’s MLM company?
—Why is Becca there if Summer is indeed being paid as a live-in caregiver?

Reactions: 13
You know, there really was a time where I thoroughly enjoyed their vlogs and thought they were good people. From the looks of their views it looks like other people aren’t buying into their bullshit anymore. The kitchen remodel video done it for me. How can you be such an asshole and show/brag what you bought when there are poor people out here who are struggling because of COVID? I’ve had enough with these self centered assholes. Too bad it’s not a crime to exploit a handicapped minor.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh look we are so wonderful they gave us free turkeys to feed booger hair food to the homeless. I KNOW..... let’s go spend money on a freezer to put them in. No amount of freaking lemon cubes in the world is enough to sanitize their world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh look we are so wonderful they gave us free turkeys to feed booger hair food to the homeless. I KNOW..... let’s go spend money on a freezer to put them in. No amount of freaking lemon cubes in the world is enough to sanitize their world.
Your dp! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Holy moly, when was that, what's happening there lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dose anyone get the vibe Of Priscilla she seemed really annoyed lately especially with summer. I wonder if she really wants summer to move out but then who would help with Abby all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking, where do you guys think the traveling circus is going once the Golden Boy comes home from sleep away camp? That tub of lard needs a vacation after looking at all of the trees and one wheeling.
Are they really intending on travelling again !!!! COVID is going to catch them at this rate ......SELFISH *******

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You know, there really was a time where I thoroughly enjoyed their vlogs and thought they were good people. From the looks of their views it looks like other people aren’t buying into their bullshit anymore. The kitchen remodel video done it for me. How can you be such an asshole and show/brag what you bought when there are poor people out here who are struggling because of COVID? I’ve had enough with these self centered assholes. Too bad it’s not a crime to exploit a handicapped minor.
I noticed their comment section has decreased drastically. I guess that happens when 50% are deleted due to them not liking being called out.
IF they were smart... and that’s a big IF, they would of taken the time to make the videos that he used to do where he would film Abbie doing tasks and he would explain it. Those earlier videos are what made me interested in their family and story.... now they have gone off the rails and lost the plot. They are avoiding the fact that they have strayed from what these videos were/are supposed to be and sadly they may not recover from it unless they get honest with the public.

Dose anyone get the vibe Of Priscilla she seemed really annoyed lately especially with summer. I wonder if she really wants summer to move out but then who would help with Abby all the time?
I think she has had it with Asa... if we see the passive aggressive actions things he does on his videos then she has had to of caught on. Big thing being the pig apron!!!!!! Funny he mentions our group and then a couple days later he has her modeling an apron with the very animal that people call her. PLUS all of those unflattering angles he keeps getting of her lately!! And then we cannot forget him wanting to film Abbie “helping” make brownies after dinner.... now I agree with P getting upset about that. He suggests it, knows what the outcome will be and then stands there and films it while P is left to actually deal with it. Yeah, she is valid on that one.

Reactions: 15
I swear I was noticing this too! It’s like she’s annoyed with asshats relationship with summer now too. Summer and Isaiah would entertain each other and now that he’s gone, it’s the asshat summer tit show. Big p just stands around looking pissed and rubbing her nose off her face. Also, did asshat really call her nurse ratchet 🤣 and she says I can’t be good at everything? Like what loving and caring for a sick family member...wow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.