Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they so afraid of looking special needs anyway? I thought normal was overrated ... or some such lingo they print on their trinkets.
I have a special needs son and he likes his hair longer. He brushes it all the time. Some of you saw a pic of him I accidentally posted. I love that he looks like him and he likes it. Apples to lemons, I know. It would be easier for bathing if he’d let me buzz it. And, for the record, after he turned about five it felt like me bathing him was not right. I have big issues with Ass bathing Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a special needs son and he likes his hair longer. He brushes it all the time. Some of you saw a pic of him I accidentally posted. I love that he looks like him and he likes it. Apples to lemons, I know. It would be easier for bathing if he’d let me buzz it. And, for the record, after he turned about five it felt like me bathing him was not right. I have big issues with Ass bathing Abbie.
But see he is cared for and enjoys brushing his hair. Ab couldn't care less and short hair would be easier for her to st least attempt to learn to do personal care. It isn't short or long hair that is an issue. It is the fact Abby constantly looks a mess, her hair us damaged and thinning, and going bald from constantly having it being yanked back harshly. Wont even get into how it could be hurting her and giving her headaches she has no way of communicating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is a publicity stunt on the back of the poorest of the poor.
Gotta take the focus off the non-mask-wearing, large-gathering-attending, reckless pandemic behavior criticism somehow.
"How dare you say we don't care about others!! Look at this FOOD we donated to the HOMELESS!"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What happened to those bags they had Abbies class put together for the homeless? I am quite sure they have ran out of toothpaste, deodorant and sanitary items. It would seem that handing those out regularly would best... especially now with the pandemic they could add hand sanitizer/wipes, face masks(not cloth ones). That lasted for only a month and it has not been mentioned or done since. P wants to show off her kitchen and get praised for cooking.
I'm not sure how that worked so can't comment about it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what kind of take CPS would have on that. I agree, Isaiah and Ass should not be bathing her or changing her diaper, etc. They have to because Pig can't bend down to do it, and even if she could, she's too lazy....not her jam.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well, I got a call last night that my 23-year-old (I think he is 23) cousin went to the hospital not feeling well. My cousin played for the team (I think peewee or whatever they call it) before you play for the Detroit Red Wings, but has sat on the bench for a Red Wing game more than once. He has always been active and healthy. By the time I woke up this morning My cousin is on Life support, and his situation does not look good. If the Mass Fucks think it can't happen to them, it can. Having an innocent teen that can't make healthy or smart decisions to take care of herself. Well, they need to get their tit together before they are saying goodbye to a loved one on skype.
I am so sorry. I won’t rehash, but the funeral and burial for my ex all had to take place from our own cars at the cemetery. It really upsets me that those idiots are so uncaring. They have no clue. I am so so very sorry your family is dealing with this. I pray he recovers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What happened to those bags they had Abbies class put together for the homeless? I am quite sure they have ran out of toothpaste, deodorant and sanitary items. It would seem that handing those out regularly would best... especially now with the pandemic they could add hand sanitizer/wipes, face masks(not cloth ones). That lasted for only a month and it has not been mentioned or done since. P wants to show off her kitchen and get praised for cooking.
What happened was...
The Hambeasts do not have a charity, or a family foundation or a non profit listed on record in the state of Florida.
They begged for donations to "Maass Squad Cares" and at least once, specifically asked for Visa gift cards.
Who knows how much that brought in. There was no real accounting going on like there would be if they were a legit charity.
If they got $2500.00 in Visa gift cards.. (Just a random number) and spent $500.00 (another radom number) at the dollar tree, they profited ie: put in their pockets, $2000.00.!! Not a bad scam eh?
Recently they closed their PO Box and have distanced themselves from any kind of gifts. They also stated they would be "doing it themselves", which in my mind meant they will be officially a legit charity. Maybe. At some point.
I have a suspicion these changes happened as a result of legal advise. But who knows.
These are my thoughts of why they don't outright mention "Maass Squad Cares" by name anymore.
Sorry for the dissertation but I felt it was important to get some facts out there. Again.
😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let's hope the wisdom tooth removal shuts Arsewipe up! Some hope! He will still be whinging about the swimming pool pump and the boat problems whilst everyone else worries about the consequences of Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i
here are mine

Sweet girl
Autism Princess
Are you so excited
and Priscilla saying Your girl (she's not our girl)
Nature Valley Bar
I literally grit my teeth with that "awwww!"
The whole damn family is doing it now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, can I get in on this phrases to be banned....
"all the things"
"Dunkin"

Reactions: 10
Do you guys think Abbie should be able to do a lot more than she can currently or is her disability that severe that what we see is the best she can do? I know they are lazy with her but it also doesn't seem like she is meant to do much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dose anyone get the vibe Of Priscilla she seemed really annoyed lately especially with summer. I wonder if she really wants summer to move out but then who would help with Abby all the time?
Has anyone else noticed Summer is not being filmed as much as she was with her input about Abbie or time she spends wiih Abbie!?...or time she's just sprawled out on the sofa? She's also not much a part of Asa and Priscilla's conversations regarding Abbie either. Maybe it's just me!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why are they telling everyone that watches the vlog all the different charity things they're doing? Didn't Asshole just talk about in a past vlog that you don't need to let everyone know when you give? I never get why people need to flaunt giving to others? They're not gonna film it, just talk all about it?!? LMAO What pieces of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but they dont give a damn about the homeless. It's all about views. To dish out free Turkey probably with free food poisoning is sickening. Just make a donation and dont shout about it. I hope the homeless throw it at them.
I thought someone said they weren't allowed to do that this year because of covid?

Reactions: 3
I can only imagine (not....) what some soup kitchens will accept and use to feed the homeless!
I dont work in a soup kitchen, but I can say the ones in my area are regulated. The spaces and equipment are inspected. They carefully screen donated items and receive most of the food is from grocery stores, and have corporate sponsors who help pay for staples that are needed all the time, like flour, milk, eggs, etc. They arent like many imagine them to be. They arent dreary dank spaces with sloppy food. The people who work and volunteer take great pride in quietly creating a warm, caring environment for so many. Many offer much more than food...and even have play areas for kids and social service assistance on certain days of the week. This is why P should simply donate these turkeys. The goal is to provide more than a meal from someone they will never see again, and frankly, street outreach can be dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.