Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to read their comments but all the followers are telling their toothache story. I mean hundreds of comments about their teeth and how it happened. They don't realize that the Maass's could care less about their experience and only look to the comments they have to delete. The humpers almost seemed to desperate for Ass or Pris to notice them or maybe comment back to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know y'all will appreciate this. My husband noticed that I'm not watching FA like I used to.

Hus - So you think they're annoying too?
Me - Yeah, it's not so much about how they help their daughter, but all their stuff. And they even traveled to an MLM party in the middle of Covid.
Hus - I knew you'd finally see the light.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My wife will never see the light

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Spotted just now...kind of surprised that it is still there. Since we now know that Summer patrols the comments. I wonder if some of the quips are coming from her.
Screenshot_20201122-113721_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The more we say that Abs hair should be short, the less chance there is Pignami will have it cut short. Its not that it doesn't look nice long. Its that it never stays. Once she gets in the car and starts rickin' its messed up. No one is going to tell those asswipes what to do. Even though they know she chews on it constantly and faces the chance of throwing up a hair ball one of these days. There has to be soooo much hair in that morgue like kitchen.Yuck....Summer is constantly playing with her hair and I'm not talking about just the crotch rocket digging either.

I had to laugh the other day when Assine was saying how Piglatin just "happened to be on the phone with Butcher Block" telling them how they single handifly feet half of the homeless of Jax and don't expect anything in return. Three days later 3 40 pound turkeys arrive at their door from BB and a new freezer just happens to be delivered the next day. May Butcher Block was getting sick and tired of them bitching about not having enough room in their tiny fridge to put all of their free food so they sent them a new freezer too. This would not surprise me. Nothing about this greedy ass family does anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why are they so keen for Abbie not to look β€˜ special needs β€˜, I thought they said they were proud of her and celebrate the fact that she is different. So they make a tit load of money from her being special needs and yet on the other hand they don’t want her to look special needs. Which is it Von hogs.?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They keep Becca around because its free child care for them with the $$ they receive for respit care. So many hours are paid per month for Summer and Becca and the more they can dump (dumping pun intended) Ab onto someone else, the happier Pigknuckles will be.
I don't know how it works in the States/ Florida, but we get respite too from social development. We are alloted so many hours per child. What's stressful about it is that if we don't use those hours, we lose them. There are some months that I could survive without, while other months I could really use more hours.

I wish they were a bit more flexible. But I have to make sure I use the hours. I do think that they overdepend on their respite- more and more they have been putting Abbies care onto everyone around them

With us, we also don't have family to help. I never see the grandparents take abbie. I have compassion here, because its so hard. I am pretty afraid of my youngest kid living forever with us, still needing all the care done by us.

I'm not saying it's easy, and I have talked too long, but A and P seem to have completely checked out at this point. I wish they'd put work into Abbies skills so she could live successfully in a care home. (I really think that's in her future, just my opinion).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know how it works in the States/ Florida, but we get respite too from social development. We are alloted so many hours per child. What's stressful about it is that if we don't use those hours, we lose them. There are some months that I could survive without, while other months I could really use more hours.

I wish they were a bit more flexible. But I have to make sure I use the hours. I do think that they overdepend on their respite- more and more they have been putting Abbies care onto everyone around them

With us, we also don't have family to help. I never see the grandparents take abbie. I have compassion here, because its so hard. I am pretty afraid of my youngest kid living forever with us, still needing all the care done by us.

I'm not saying it's easy, and I have talked too long, but A and P seem to have completely checked out at this point. I wish they'd put work into Abbies skills so she could live successfully in a care home. (I really think that's in her future, just my opinion).
Tacky to quote myself, but I had another thought. Abbie is a handful (to put it nicely), so they probably get a good 20$ an hour. If they had say, 40 hours a month, maybe they are only paying Summer and Becca 10 an hour or so, as they havent finished their schooling? That way, they could essentially have 80 hours, if that makes sense

Reactions: 6
That new stove should have come with a warning!

🌟Please be sure to keep spanx on until all cooking has been completed.🌟

Tinkerhog is about to serve up an unintended side of pork belly if she is not careful! 😳🐽😳
FB49EEBD-59D0-427B-B440-2A54C97358AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@WowMeowMeowWow. She just parks that gunt anywhere doesn't she? Prolly made sure the stove was just the right height to lay it on as she stands there stirring her slop.
πŸ˜‚
What a moron she is.
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@WowMeowMeowWow. She just parks that gunt anywhere doesn't she? Prolly made sure the stove was just the right height to lay it on as she stands there stirring her slop.
πŸ˜‚
What a moron she is.
IMO.
Look at this one. She has that gunt all laid out on the stove! And...Sweet Jesus with the size of that caboose! That is some meat shoved into those poor jeans!
F8BDE8F2-10FF-421E-850A-122D4D81421B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The more we say that Abs hair should be short, the less chance there is Pignami will have it cut short. Its not that it doesn't look nice long. Its that it never stays. Once she gets in the car and starts rickin' its messed up. No one is going to tell those asswipes what to do. Even though they know she chews on it constantly and faces the chance of throwing up a hair ball one of these days. There has to be soooo much hair in that morgue like kitchen.Yuck....Summer is constantly playing with her hair and I'm not talking about just the crotch rocket digging either.

I had to laugh the other day when Assine was saying how Piglatin just "happened to be on the phone with Butcher Block" telling them how they single handifly feet half of the homeless of Jax and don't expect anything in return. Three days later 3 40 pound turkeys arrive at their door from BB and a new freezer just happens to be delivered the next day. May Butcher Block was getting sick and tired of them bitching about not having enough room in their tiny fridge to put all of their free food so they sent them a new freezer too. This would not surprise me. Nothing about this greedy ass family does anymore.

So the other day here, someone mentioned Laurens vlog for a different reason. Since I had nothing else to do I watched.
The main topic? A freezer. They were so happy, because they were going to get their first deep freezer. And not smug or on a whim like Asa, you could tell it was a big purchase for them.

But wait! Theres more!

Lauren was also joking about the "Dad pat" with dogs/people.
So here we go, 3 days later.....Asa buys a freezer, and Dad pats Sandy. And the kicker is at the end of that vlog you can hear P....to me it is CLEAR she is about to say she "saw that on Laurens vlog"....Asa cut her off...."Tik Tok. I saw it on Tik Tok."
Sir Talks A-Lot had no content of his own and stole hers.
I see you Asa. :cool::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That new stove should have come with a warning!

🌟Please be sure to keep spanx on until all cooking has been completed.🌟

Tinkerhog is about to serve up an unintended side of pork belly if she is not careful! 😳🐽😳
View attachment 320217
Between the stovetop issue and the fact that she physically cannot fit in the space between the wall ovens & counter when the oven doors are open, this new kitchen layout is a recipe for 2nd degree burns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.