Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new stove should have come with a warning!

🌟Please be sure to keep spanx on until all cooking has been completed.🌟

Tinkerhog is about to serve up an unintended side of pork belly if she is not careful! 😳🐽😳
View attachment 320217
I took a similar screenshot last night! Imagine that!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I also noticed that a few days ago ASSa zoomed by her so fast, yet I was able to catch a screenshot of a no spanx 🐷 🐷 .

As always, what a difference a day and some Spanx makes!! :m:m:m

nospanxspanx.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I took a similar screenshot last night! Imagine that!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I also noticed that a few days ago ASSa zoomed by her so fast, yet I was able to catch a screenshot of a no spanx 🐷 🐷 .

As always, what a difference a day and some Spanx makes!! :m:m:m

View attachment 320297
It is safe to say that when the margaritas start flowing, she sheds all her f’s and those spanx! 🀣🀣🀣

ETA: Your Avatar! The best!❀ She was certainly focused on that Dunkin’ , wasnt she? I bet she slipped a little Baileys up in that mug! Tinker drinker...Boss Hog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, I got a call last night that my 23-year-old (I think he is 23) cousin went to the hospital not feeling well. My cousin played for the team (I think peewee or whatever they call it) before you play for the Detroit Red Wings, but has sat on the bench for a Red Wing game more than once. He has always been active and healthy. By the time I woke up this morning My cousin is on Life support, and his situation does not look good. If the Mass Fucks think it can't happen to them, it can. Having an innocent teen that can't make healthy or smart decisions to take care of herself. Well, they need to get their tit together before they are saying goodbye to a loved one on skype.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Well, I got a call last night that my 23-year-old (I think he is 23) cousin went to the hospital not feeling well. My cousin played for the team (I think peewee or whatever they call it) before you play for the Detroit Red Wings, but has sat on the bench for a Red Wing game more than once. He has always been active and healthy. By the time I woke up this morning My cousin is on Life support, and his situation does not look good. If the Mass Fucks think it can't happen to them, it can. Having an innocent teen that can't make healthy or smart decisions to take care of herself. Well, they need to get their tit together before they are saying goodbye to a loved one on skype.
Was he with the Grand Rapids Griffins in the AHL? I am sorry your family is having to deal with coronavirus. It is amazing how some of the most insane people get so sick, while the worst of the worst feel nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im so sorry. I hope that his age and strength will help him turn the corner! πŸ™πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Want to know how well North Carolina is doing with COVID-19? It is going just great, isn't it? Hearing Isaiass cough in that vlog has me more than a little scared for Abbie. (Not so much the others.)
Screenshot_20201122-140814_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Apparently I am dense, because I dont understand that Tik Tok at all LOL
Some "vanilla flavoring" in commercial products (NOT vanilla extract or artificial vanilla extract that you would use at home for baking) is - or, more accurately, used to be - made from the secretions of a beaver's anal glands. Same for some berry flavors.

So, y'know. Beaver butt juice.

We don't use it much anymore.

Someone tell them about cochineal next.

Want to know how well North Carolina is doing with COVID-19? It is going just great, isn't it? Hearing Isaiass cough in that vlog has me more than a little scared for Abbie. (Not so much the others.)View attachment 320347
When 4500 new cases a day seems like a calmer, safer, better time. My state's per-capita case count is about double that.

I hope to all heck that Isaiah doesn't bring it home with him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Some "vanilla flavoring" in commercial products (NOT vanilla extract or artificial vanilla extract that you would use at home for baking) is - or, more accurately, used to be - made from the secretions of a beaver's anal glands. Same for some berry flavors.

Why does Priscilla look so delighted in the "After" shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was he with the Grand Rapids Griffins in the AHL? I am sorry your family is having to deal with coronavirus. It is amazing how some of the most insane people get so sick, while the worst of the worst feel nothing.
I'm not sure. I'm not at all into sports, so shame on me that it's my fam and I have no idea. I just know th franchise people told him he needs to get faster (he is always using this parachute thing while running) if he wants to actually skate with the NHL (That's the hockey name, right lol) My point is that he is serious about his nutrition, health, and all that stuff. He has also been taking this pandemic very seriously, but he is now fighting for his life. It just pisses me off that there are people out there not caring about others and putting people at risk. The horrible part in all of this is we can't be there physically for one another like you would rally together when someone you love is sick. It is a very weird, lonely, and scary situation. I can't imagine the families that have lost multiple people to COVID.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

When 4500 new cases a day seems like a calmer, safer, better time. My state's per-capita case count is about double that.

I hope to all heck that Isaiah doesn't bring it home with him.
Thanks lol. I knew that, but I overthought it after Asa disregarded the instructions and had to speak. Instead of the vanilla factor I started thinking about Thanksgiving dishes LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Priscilla look so delighted in the "After" shot?
Maybe because she gets it in her 5 coffees she drinks per day?
She's gross so it probably delights the fuk out of her to think she's consuming butt juice of any kind!
That's my guess.
😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.