Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
I don’t have the app ... no profile... just pull it up on the website which has worked fine for me... I’ll try again later but I really wanted to see their post they were talking about!
Hopefully just a blip for you. It’s just the two of them sat in the car and the voice over says “my husband and I finally decided that we don’t wanna have children. We will be telling them tonight at dinner.”

Reactions: 1
Hey guys, I just went to check the tiktok they spoke about last night and looks like they’ve deleted all their tiktoks on both of their pages. Lol ... they are reading here for damn sure
They must have blocked you, I just checked and it’s all still there....did you comment on one of their tiktoks maybe?

YES!!! It’s gonna take a village.

Hey! Asswipe! Here’s a video idea. Post a tutorial about being a DEADBEAT including step by step instructions on how to keep out of wedlock children hidden from the public.
Yesss! We should figure out how to report. I think you need the address to be able to report, right?

Lol that was me. I’ve been here for months 😂 not a new time poster and definitely not a Maass person. 😂😂 I just came up with the question because we were all talking about bathing.
I realized my mistake right away. I retracted it...ASA! Just kidding. I know you aren't him now. ☺ You make some good points, and not like Infiltraion-stir the pot- kind of posts.

GrammaL

Chatty Member
there’s a 1 star review where the poster “Douglas” states it
Initially read the article which had the yelp reviews. Didn’t click on the link. Did see the review and the response from P. The review was pretty vague in his comment,so no real context to as to how they were using daughter at shop...just my observation.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Just musing here- P keeps bleeting that she is now a size 14. Either she is super petite,or she’s changing labels in her clothing!
I admit I am on the taller side(5’9”) and have a few extra lbs on me these days. But if she is a 14,then my name is Twiggy!( yup,age showing). I haven’t 1/4 of the stomach she has and I am a 16! A bit loose on me as am losing a bit,but could still not squeeze into 14 if my proverbial life depended on it! Anyone else think the size 14 is a reality?😉
[/QUOTE
those legs, omg

Last edited:

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Yep and P stated that Abbie loves chaos in a recent video. These people have no clue what they are saying at this point, it's just dribble and their fans love it no matter what they say.
[/
I don’t know many people who love chaos,and especially more so w persons who are challenged. Many of those who are out there speaking about their struggles w autistic children/teens etc often mention how they keep to a set routine as much as possible( and they freely state that sometimes it doesn’t go quite that way). Giving them a routine w as little as possible deviation keeps them on track to acquire skills,understand( as much as is possible) what is expected on a daily basis, keep the home as mellow as possible( not many visitors) and limit on where they go,crowd sizes,etc. In other words,it’s about the said child/teen and their comfort level,not their agenda to get hits,likes,gifts.

As I said earlier,these are people who seem to contradict a great deal of what they say/do. But,am sure they need to keep doing this so they have more vids,vlogs,etc to generate the hits.

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
That's it! You explained so well. Becca is so different with Abbie when she is there and working with Abbie, no blurred lines.

Regardless of whether Asa wants to label some Autism as disabled or not, Abbie is clearly disabled

Yes, if she was not disabled, she’d be able to talk, and be self sufficient at this age when it comes to personal grooming and things of that nature. I think what they “teach” her at the school is a joke. The talent shows etc... in all those videos you can see the other kids actually showing a talent and things they’ve learned ... Abbie can barely sit on a bounce ball and lift her arms up. Huge difference from the other kids... why do they even bother to put that up on their VLOGS? Idk...and they want her to be a surfer so badly but again she doesn’t know what she’s doing while they make her “surf” either. I can’t believe NOVA has them teaching their students...if I were a professor at NOVA, I’d be using their VLOGS as case studies instead.
All things P shouldn't be eating....
Isn’t it a place where you pay to cook your own food? Can’t pay enough to be there haha no thanks.

Last edited:

Hotographer512

VIP Member
If it’s the one where it’s the faux chicken fried rice thingy,yes,something is up. And once again,Asa had to be part of it all! He tried to pretend he was this fancy chef and could flip the rice,but alas,another mess! Guess he just cannot let her have anything of her own.
Thing is,she knows she really cannot cook,( she has admitted to that throughout the years) and yet she tries to get up there and act like a bad Julia Child impersonator!
It's the one from tonight. Short 10 to 15 second clips. On Facebook.
Not the actual YouTube video.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I really want to know if I'm seeing what I think I see.
I need y'alls help! 😆

Catwalk

Hay and they did a live video and I can seem to get in too it when I was at one point this is not good starting to not like them more they have a nice house wish I did i say if I win the lottery I fix my house up nice and they are watching us so I’m now just going to start to read not post less sad that they can’t take what people are seeing

Isaiah is intelligent but very stunted. They did a VLOG called "Helicopter Parents", and also addressed it in a podcast a few months ago. They admit to controlling over literally every aspect of his education, and inserting themselves into all activities by being volunteers,etc. It certainly hasnt helped him. I cannot wait for his escape to college. They will probably install RING or something wireless so they can still monitor him.

Juicy Lucy

I’m on board! Where do we start and who do we call?

The tiktoks are worse! Omg ... she did one for the “make it rain clear out” song from back in the day... she was so wack with it lmao
I’ll have to do some research. In the meantime can anyone offer some advice?

TBrenner

I know it’s a little late, but I’ve been off this thread for awhile. I watch a YouTube mom, Caitlyn Neier, and she has had her comments disabled for many months, almost going on a year I think. She’s one of the only family vlogs I watch, due to her hometown being near my area, I went to HS with of her younger siblings. I know they just randomly selected her because she makes content with her daughter. I’m unsure if there is a special place to report on the situation.

Gambit

Chatty Member
Why is it when they go to Abbies school they sit in the car to drop her off and to pick her up. it seems so lazy to me, is this normal? they dont even get out the car to help her in the seat
It’s a “car riders” line and completely normal. If they were to get out to help it would interrupt the flow of pickup/drop off. When they are late they have to walk her in