Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Assa and Pissy! Let Isaiah have a relationship with his only(unless Assa is hiding others) neurotypical sibling. You money hungry, selfish poops!

Reactions: 6
HA. How pitiful. I see why y’all have that name for them now. Broadcasting yourself but can’t take criticism that’s not even bad criticism. Must be draining having to read comments and delete them because you can’t take one little bit of criticism.

He must be working on that cease and desist letter for this forum :LOL:. I bet it grinds his gears that we get to voice our opinions. He probably wants us to be his fans although he has 500,000. Pathetic.
Spot on... if they think they’re right about what they’re doing and have been doing, then why not just answer those comments as opposed to deleting them?? People just want answers ... they want to put up a weird facade.

Reactions: 8
Hey guys, I just went to check the tiktok they spoke about last night and looks like they’ve deleted all their tiktoks on both of their pages. Lol ... they are reading here for damn sure
They must have blocked you, I just checked and it’s all still there....did you comment on one of their tiktoks maybe?

Reactions: 1
They must have blocked you, I just checked and it’s all still there....did you comment on one of their tiktoks maybe?
I don’t think I ever commented but I’m feeling convinced that they’ve blocked me now ... idk how but oh well

Reactions: 2
I’d love to be a fly on the wall...

Maybe one day we’ll get a ‘Summer or Isaiah or Crazy Nanny Tells all’ book.. id love to know what happens when the camera turns off.

Isn't tiktok basically a teen platform? I have never spent any time there.
Yes but.. MONEY! You can get paid if you have a lot of fans.

Reactions: 7
I know!!! Our schools will not buckle a child due to liability... I was shocked that they would buckle children in.. It is said that if a school administrator does buckle a child in and they get in an accident and it is found that the lock didn't engage for some reason, the school can and has been held liable for damages. So, it is up to the parents to make sure that the children are buckled into their seats and if they can, to teach the kids to buckle themselves in... It took years for ours to learn that skill and we are still learning not to unbuckle while Mom drives..
Not to mention how unsafe that contraption he rigged up is. They talk about how she's such a quick learner, then why won't she sit properly in the seat? I know my child is still in a 5pt harness but still in a car seat that I bought figuring they would need at a higher age. I know she's outgrown many seats, but when she had her last "car seat" it was basically just the plastic shell, padding was missing, and not installed correctly.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Looks like Assa had a partner in crime?

Pissy isn’t so innocent

Reactions: 9
I am a senior in high school and take similar classes to Isaiah's (Although I am in SC). I can not imagine what is like for Isaiah to do all of his homework and study in their house because it is so loud. Asa & Priscilla have said numerous times they have to get on him about due dates, but I wish they at least did not talk about it on social media.

Isaiah got into Appalachian State (still proud of him for that), but his parents could have really jeopardized his chances to get in. If colleges watched their videos of them complaining about his occasional laziness, there was a small chance that they would have rejected him because of it. Although Appalachian State is not very selective, I know that many colleges in North & South Carolina now make the social media presence of the applicants and sometimes their parents a huge factor in the selection process.

I just feel really bad for Isaiah because I have also done IB and AP throughout high school (I don't know if he has done AP, but he probably has). The work is not necessarily hard, but it is incredibly time-consuming. My daily homework usually took somewhere between 3 to 6 hours depending on the night. Just imagining the stress of having to do that plus being a third caretaker to a teenage, special needs siblings gives me a migraine.

I hope Isaiah has a lot of fun at college because god does he deserve it.

Reactions: 19
Sorry my phone is probably playing tricks on me ugh ...

I don’t have the app... maybe that’s why it isn’t showing. But usually I just pull up their tiktoks on line without the app and it has shown them... now it shows both have “no posts yet”

With pull ups is it different than changing traditional diapers? Honest question. But yes I think he should not be made to change her at all.
i hope it’s not too weird to ask but when an adult wears a traditional diaper, does one change them the way you would with a baby, lying down etc? Because that sounds way more intimate and inappropriate for Isaiah than just stripping off a pull up for example. Hope my question doesn’t come off as too weird I’m just wondering...

Reactions: 2
I’d love to be a fly on the wall...

Maybe one day we’ll get a ‘Summer or Isaiah or Crazy Nanny Tells all’ book.. id love to know what happens when the camera turns off.

Yes but.. MONEY! You can get paid if you have a lot of fans.
Didn’t know that but it makes sense now. I was wondering why in the hell theyre on that platform. But now I know there’s money in that too. Wow. These money hungry, exploiting ass excuses for parents. Isaiah I wish the best for you and hope you find a good escape in NC.

i hope it’s not too weird to ask but when an adult wears a traditional diaper, does one change them the way you would with a baby, lying down etc? Because that sounds way more intimate and inappropriate for Isaiah than just stripping off a pull up for example. Hope my question doesn’t come off as too weird I’m just wondering...
I have worked with adults with special needs. In my experience, we only change adults laying down if they have mobility or balance issues. Typically, I would change my clients in a large bathroom stall. I have them stand over the toilet while I pull off their pull up- I usually just rip the sides off (sometimes they can even pull it down themselves). Have them sit on the toilet, and then clean them up while they sit on the toilet and then put the new pull up on them.

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but laugh.
Ass asked Ab If she wanted Dunkin multiple times and she said NO! Took her to Dunkin anyway and she tantrums and they missed out hahaha

NO MEANS NO! Don’t try and convince her just so you can feed your own face. Don’t give her options if you ain’t gonna listen.
time stamp please? :) (i like time stamps because then I don’t have to watch the whole thing, otherwise they get more $$$)

I have worked with adults with special needs. In my experience, we only change adults laying down if they have mobility or balance issues. Typically, I would change my clients in a large bathroom stall. I have them stand over the toilet while I pull off their pull up- I usually just rip the sides off (sometimes they can even pull it down themselves). Have them sit on the toilet, and then clean them up while they sit on the toilet and then put the new pull up on them.
I also do similar job and do like you, they stand and I remove dirty one, clean them, put clean one on pull up pants and job is done. No fuss no mucking around just get it done. Unless like you said they have mobility issues But I imagine changing Ab wouldn’t be hard or time consuming at all (unless your on a boat after she drank sea water)

Reactions: 8
I understand what you are saying and If they are receiving anything, they are committing fraud. I know, we get a check for 1 of our kids, it is never the full amount (federal gives $783 total per month, after the recent COLA and we don’t have state supplement, some states do, don’t know if Florida is one or not)... I do know that the rules and regulations are set by the federal government for SSA and very little changes per state. Yes, Abbie could have been definitely receiving a small check (the minimum is $12/month to get a check) but I just don’t see how, now, when their mortgage would be over the amount that their family would be allowed to make, to still receive benefits... The numbers just don’t make sense... Plus, add in everything else (the down payment for the house, all the vehicles, the life insurance policies, etc.)...
Also, to get SSDI for Abbie, she would have to have had a parent that died, had a parent that claimed SSDI themselves (through working and being declared disabled) or worked herself and then been declared disabled...

Before Isaiah turned 18, their gross income would have had to be under $4376 and after he turned 18, it would now have to be under $3981 a month.. This is the maximum that A&P could be bringing in as wages, per month... The price of their house, with a good conventional mortgage $500k with a 3.2% rate shows a VA payment of $2474 without figuring property taxes and insurance... A bank would require that A&P show that they make 3 times that amount, gross, to finance a house...
Please stand me corrected, as I just found the actual mortgage information... With their house, they did an ARM and APR is 7.99%. Even with their down payment, their base mortgage is $3835 a month, before property taxes and insurance. I know in our state, those have to be rolled into the mortgage and then that amount has to be multiplied by 3, showing their gross income has to be over $11k a month.
I just don’t get it y’all? How the crap does that happen? They went from being poor in a rental house to breaking a huge barrier or maybe not. Also, note, the house was done on an adjustable rate mortgage. I feel for the day that they can’t keep up with the rise of payments...

Anyone else die at the camera angle when P was making dinner in today’s vlog? It’s like, “look at this giant pile of cabbage, it’s proof we do eat healthy!!”
DC240AED-F5F9-4A33-8807-40BFFD1F2BDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please stand me corrected, as I just found the actual mortgage information... With their house, they did an ARM and APR is 7.99%. Even with their down payment, their base mortgage is $3835 a month, before property taxes and insurance. I know in our state, those have to be rolled into the mortgage and then that amount has to be multiplied by 3, showing their gross income has to be over $11k a month.
I just don’t get it y’all? How the crap does that happen? They went from being poor in a rental house to breaking a huge barrier or maybe not. Also, note, the house was done on an adjustable rate mortgage. I feel for the day that they can’t keep up with the rise of payments...
I don't get this either. On top of that, how did either of their eighty hour a week "jobs" seem legit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.