Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely horrifying. I looked up the video of that poor boy talked about in the article and there is nothing else to call what happened to him other than torture. Hearing him scream in pain and beg for them to stop made me feel sick. I can not imagine having to go through something like that. How someone can inflict that pain and torture on another person and still be able to sleep at night is beyond me.

I hope the best for Jen, having to experience 7 years of exposure in that sort of environment, i feel like that sort of thing can break a person.

I wish the best for all who had to endure these awful experiences. 😞
Jen is a beautiful soul. I hope she runs far from the Maass family.

Reactions: 15
I won’t bash PittyCilla for trying to lose the weight,per se. Am just wondering though where the monies came from to pay for the surgery. They had just bought the house,bought from what it looks like a bunch of new furniture,appliances,etc to fill itcars,etc.They made a point about paying out of pocket for the surgery.
At Christmas the golf cart and other big ticket toys were bought as well for the family. They are spending on numerous trips,etc etc etc
Soooo..if the monies they are supposedly making are for Abbies future,how in hell are they saving if the spending spree is massive?
something just does NOT add up!
I would hate to have that credit card bill. Can you imagine the utility costs alone on that house? I know that even with just the two of us, as homeowners (with a paid off house and cars), life is expensive. Food, cable, electricity, gas, etc, their life has to be costly as well. Not to mention trips, scooters, fancy street legal golf cart, cruise, price for events, hotel rooms...I am not in any need in my life, but this makes my head spin! Debt can be crippling - I do hope that is realized.

From what has been stated,the school he chose for his first pick is the one he got into. There had been talk about possibly NY,but instead,he got what he (them) wanted.

Am so saddened/angered by this! I wish someone would direct her(if they haven’t already) to a lawyer and sue,sue,sue! NO,money will not make it all better in any way,shape or form,but she deserves to be compensated for what she went through!
Let’s all push for her channel to get as many hits/likes as can be done! She is a very brave,kind,endearing,and on and on,woman and deserves all the best life has to offer!😥😥😥
Also Jen is a very talented musician who performs weekly (with a band) at her church. There are piano videos on YouTube displaying her talent. She also writes and plays guitar. I just have so much admiration for her as I’ve mentioned before and I hope everything in life goes her way.

What in the world is Abbie going to do when Summer goes on with her life?

Shes an only child,that would make sense, but doesn’t everyone still have to have health ins still? I have benefits through my job but last I heard Obamacare still applies or theres a penality....the monthly payments for a family of four has got to be outrageous
The penalty does not apply anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jen has a new video up where she interviews Asa. She had some great questions(he gave crappy answers, of course) and she was absolutely hysterical during the speed round. I really do enjoy watching her, she seems like so much fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jen has a new video up where she interviews Asa. She had some great questions(he gave crappy answers, of course) and she was absolutely hysterical during the speed round. I really do enjoy watching her, she seems like so much fun.
Ugh just got 2 minutes in and came here to say how much I wanna slap him already.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*Dont comment how much you think Asa is a tit person, don’t comment how much you think Asa is a tit person, don’t comment how much you think Asa is a tit person*

I’m going keep her channel out of it but damn I want to comment how trash he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, I just listened to a few... and right now The First Cut is the Deepest is playing. She's good... this is beautiful. Wish she'd add them more often. I'm subscribing. Thank you for posting this.
I’ve subscribed too...you’re welcome, just pleased to find the channel.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone recommend some good channels on Youtube or Facebook that actually promote autism acceptance and knowledge?

I am looking for channels that are autistic adults as well as channels that are run by a caregiver that feature a child(ren) with autism but in a much more positve, knowledgeable, less exploitive way than FA!

Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend some good channels on Youtube or Facebook that actually promote autism acceptance and knowledge?

I am looking for channels that are autistic adults as well as channels that are run by a caregiver that feature a child(ren) with autism but in a much more positve, knowledgeable, less exploitive way than FA!

Thank you!
Our LANDing Crew does a good job. It’s the mom vlogging but at least some of her kids can consent, the older ones. She also does a better job of listening to the autisyic community and doesn’t use puzzle pieces, nor does she seem to be in it for the fame/money because she never seems to go to meet ups or anything ”show off” ish like that, nor friends with other YTers like Fathering Autism etc. (In fact i don’t think she likes Assa lol!) Our LANDing Crew and Jen could be great together :)

Reactions: 7
I've never watched any of Lauren's content-- how is she with her daughter? Do you all get a similar exploitation vibe, or is she just also innocent but caught up in A&P's web of bullshit like Jen?

Also, YIKES. Went to take a look at some of the vids she's done in the past about weight loss and stuff... and then there's today.
C'mon y'all! Figure it out! Poor husband looks so uncomfortable.

1583357906843.png

Reactions: 4
I've never watched any of Lauren's content-- how is she with her daughter? Do you all get a similar exploitation vibe, or is she just also innocent but caught up in A&P's web of bullshit like Jen?

Also, YIKES. Went to take a look at some of the vids she's done in the past about weight loss and stuff... and then there's today.
C'mon y'all! Figure it out! Poor husband looks so uncomfortable.

View attachment 91216
She worships 🐖.
Copies everything she and Assa do, including having her husband quit his decent full time job so they could be full time vloggers.
She even went to the dentist right after 🐖 did back in December.
I was mind blown.
It was as if she was trying so hard to live 🐖's life the way she copied so much stuff.
Cringe x 100000000.
Lauren's kid is fed sugar constantly. She appears spoiled and overweight.
In my opinion.
Not a fan.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Our LANDing Crew does a good job. It’s the mom vlogging but at least some of her kids can consent, the older ones. She also does a better job of listening to the autisyic community and doesn’t use puzzle pieces, nor does she seem to be in it for the fame/money because she never seems to go to meet ups or anything ”show off” ish like that, nor friends with other YTers like Fathering Autism etc. (In fact i don’t think she likes Assa lol!) Our LANDing Crew and Jen could be great together :)
Our Landing Crew went to A&P's house before to meet idk it didnt seem like they vibed well lol, this was in the old house though before A&P changed so much

She worships 🐖.
Copies everything she and Assa do, including having her husband quit his decent full time job so they could be full time vloggers.
Lauren's kid is fed sugar constantly. She appears spoiled and overweight.
In my opinion.
Not a fan.
I'm not a fan either, Lauren is cringey like P not as cringey but pretty cringey LOL, her husband seems like an ass to. The daughter doesnt seem autistic but who knows

Reactions: 8
Stephanie is a nice person..with six kids, 3 on the spectrum. She is not perfect, but doesn’t pretend to be. Also is gracious and will answer comments. Steph did do a collab with FA about 18 months ago. I don’t believe they are close, but she does follow the channel and occasionally comments.

Reactions: 5
I wont speculate about their income because I have no clue. Between YT, Patreon, FB, Merch sales, Make-up, sponsored ads, who knows, could be astronomical. I do know, that they talked about how hard it was to get a mortgage with YT as a job and primary source of income. If P was bringing down 50k a month I dont think the YT income would be an issue, but wth knows?

Isaiahs sad Tik Tok intro line? LOL...Marketing 101. Aweee, who is his dad? Just another way to plug FA and get some pity subscribers for Isaiah too. And no way was Asa upset about it. He wants the world to know he's better than anyone.

I'm glad to see Lauren mentioned being too old for Playlist, which is funny because she is only 29 I believe. But she is going to continue following in the Maass footsteps because she wants to cash in as well.

Fathering Autism 7 - The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs.
This!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10

Thank you!
Finding Coopers Voice is a FB channel. It’s a mom who 100% interacts w her child/teaches/answers questions. Etc. She may be filming,but the focus is always in her son.

Reactions: 13
Fathering Autism 7- Going to Dunkin to keep on chunkin

I wont speculate about their income because I have no clue. Between YT, Patreon, FB, Merch sales, Make-up, sponsored ads, who knows, could be astronomical. I do know, that they talked about how hard it was to get a mortgage with YT as a job and primary source of income. If P was bringing down 50k a month I dont think the YT income would be an issue, but wth knows?

Isaiahs sad Tik Tok intro line? LOL...Marketing 101. Aweee, who is his dad? Just another way to plug FA and get some pity subscribers for Isaiah too. And no way was Asa upset about it. He wants the world to know he's better than anyone.

I'm glad to see Lauren mentioned being too old for Playlist, which is funny because she is only 29 I believe. But she is going to continue following in the Maass footsteps because she wants to cash in as well.

This!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I watched Lauren’s VLOG... lol I felt so bad for Kaetlin ... she hated everything that was playlist live. Omg. I felt for her. I have to give them both credit for not bringing their kids out to that mess though. Seriously... I can’t imagine being these people’s age and being in that atmosphere... and to top it off, having a child with me. A&P need to learn from the examples ... Abbie has no clue about her “fans” and I can’t imagine being her in that environment either- so why bring her other than to parade her around talking bout “she’s a YouTube star”... shut up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.