Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh! Maybe,if as both PityCilla and A seemed to agree that some of the “yelling” is for attention,then guess what? Give her some!! Sit down w her and engage her in some sort of play. Engage her in something other than sitting on the sofa, and putting music on to entertain her!( Oh wait,that may require putting the damned camera down!)
Small children often act out seeking attention,whether positive or negative,mostly to get the other person to pay attention to them. Seems this is what Abbie does a good deal of time as well( no,not always,but more often than not).
Is it so damned hard to sit a table and maybe do a puzzle w her? Or how about pulling out a book and reading to her? Granted,she may fidget,may get agitated a bit,but at the very least,she is getting one on one attention. I seem to be noticing that when she sees the camera she tries to get out of the view of it. Maybe in her own special way she is trying to tell you all that enough is enough. See her for more than just a subject for your damned vlogs,vids,etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its too loud for me. Theres been times in the vlog like that. They are in the office or something and you can clearly hear her. If the mic adjusts it imagine how loud it must be! EEK.

But I think it can be fixed. Up until last year she was still gagging herself at every meal, and thats a stim.

Reactions: 5
Am curious as to how they plan on traveling w Abbie for 5 plus hrs from Fl. To Ca.? Unlike a ship,she will have to stay seated during the flight. Will they be asking the airlines to make extra special concessions for them?( And no,not against Abbie or any child flying).
I remember my daughter and grandson,who has both aspergers and autism having to take a flight. It was only 2 hrs but he still was agitated,didn’t want to sit,etc. She vowed never again,not just due to his being uncomfortable,but she knew the other passengers were becoming a bit agitated as well and she never wanted to have that happen again.
Btw,how nice they can afford more trips,while..well we know the other side of the story,don’t we?

Reactions: 6
Why is it when they go to Abbies school they sit in the car to drop her off and to pick her up. it seems so lazy to me, is this normal? they dont even get out the car to help her in the seat

Reactions: 7
Why is it when they go to Abbies school they sit in the car to drop her off and to pick her up. it seems so lazy to me, is this normal? they dont even get out the car to help her in the seat
It’s a “car riders” line and completely normal. If they were to get out to help it would interrupt the flow of pickup/drop off. When they are late they have to walk her in

Am curious as to how they plan on traveling w Abbie for 5 plus hrs from Fl. To Ca.? Unlike a ship,she will have to stay seated during the flight. Will they be asking the airlines to make extra special concessions for them?( And no,not against Abbie or any child flying).
I remember my daughter and grandson,who has both aspergers and autism having to take a flight. It was only 2 hrs but he still was agitated,didn’t want to sit,etc. She vowed never again,not just due to his being uncomfortable,but she knew the other passengers were becoming a bit agitated as well and she never wanted to have that happen again.
Btw,how nice they can afford more trips,while..well we know the other side of the story,don’t we?
This is from when they went to California for Vid Con.

Reactions: 2
I think they said Abbie isnt going. They've been talking about this Fam Fest thing for a few months.

Yeah she doesnt fly well. She made that same flight this summer and it was so bad for her, and everyone around her.

Reactions: 4
Check on the other one,"Bad Travel" or something like that. She cried for hours and kept trying to grab the person in front of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If I was on a flight with her I would need so many meds. And I would probably lose my mind. It’s not polite for them to do that to everyone else on that plane. I always wonder about hotels. Hotel walls are so thin, I’d be furious if I was woken up by her screaming in the next room. They need to be a bit more considerate. There are more people in the world than just them.

Reactions: 12
She went to CA once and did well on the trip there but it was a disaster on the way back. She is now older too, which will make it even worse because she was younger and looking younger back then too...
Also, the FamilyFest they are going to, is GushCloud Talent Agency's con that they are putting on for their brands/signers/etc... Ass stated that they had hired, yes "HIRED" and paid for because they don't work for free, GushCloud Talent Agency to handle the management of FA.
GushCloud Talent Agency posts up big things on their social media and did social media links with articles, when they sign big vloggers, YT stars, etc. but when they did announce FA joining their company, only a small blimp on Twitter was posted about being hired by FA. GushCloud Talent Agency had signed 6 huge stars in the media world that same day but none of them with FA and it was never mentioned either on their big announcements...
But, this is also a reason they are the only special needs family that they know of going because the others don't have to sign on management companies like they did... I have no idea where A&P get the money to hire on a management company or even why they would need someone to control their company.. It makes no sense but hey, they get a trip out there and get to be on panels and parade Abbie around to places that she doesn't want to go or doing things she doesn't want to do...

• Sad
Did they mention she wasn’t going to FamFest. I would imagine the flight would be hell for Abbie.

Reactions: 4
I think they said Abbie isnt going. They've been talking about this Fam Fest thing for a few months.

Yeah she doesnt fly well. She made that same flight this summer and it was so bad for her, and everyone around her.
Really? I pray that they don't make her go!! The last I heard, she was going and they were talking about her going...

• Wow

Same way they did last time with Abby melting down.

New YouTuber Event ‘FamFest’ Wants To Bring Together Family Channels And Fans Of All Ages
Updated: Jan 10
There’s a new kid on the YouTube events block.
This coming June, influencer talent agency Gushcloud (which is Singapore-based and months out of its $11 million raise to fund global aspirations) is putting on the first FamFest, a two-day, all-ages festival featuring family content creators like Pinkfong (25.8M subscribers), Family Fun Pack (8.86M), Kyler and Mad (3.75M), and Evesther (1M). Read full story here.

The teacher from the school needed a bit of help because she was holding an umbrella trying to get her fastened in. God forbid Assa help her and get wet

Reactions: 3
The teacher from the school needed a bit of help because she was holding an umbrella trying to get her fastened in. God forbid Assa help her and get wet
I know!!! Our schools will not buckle a child due to liability... I was shocked that they would buckle children in.. It is said that if a school administrator does buckle a child in and they get in an accident and it is found that the lock didn't engage for some reason, the school can and has been held liable for damages. So, it is up to the parents to make sure that the children are buckled into their seats and if they can, to teach the kids to buckle themselves in... It took years for ours to learn that skill and we are still learning not to unbuckle while Mom drives..

Really? I pray that they don't make her go!! The last I heard, she was going and they were talking about her going...
I'm pretty sure, but then again I could be thinking of another event. They have talked about VidCom and something else coming up too. I mean, they are jet-setters now LOL.

Home from work and catching up...

I believe Abbie is receiving SSI. They have mentioned her "small check" several times, and as Grammal (think it was Grammal) commented earlier they have made several blogs discussing how the now have a lawyer and CPA who are establishing trusts and executors to "protect" Abbie. Kinda like the put the shop In Cilla's name to "protect" Asa's income from child #2. I've mentioned before I am an LSW, so I see families. The average SSI award is like $770. (adults and kids) I have seen higher and lower, it often depends if they are receiving both SSI and SSDI...but the average amount seems to be $770'ish. And yes, kids with Autism definitely qualify.

That Tik Tok is freaking DISGUSTING. They literally have zero shame. After just admitting he has a kid they care less about they think this is a tasteful joke? This is Asa flipping off the haters and reveling in the fact that at this point, he could decide to cut Isaiah off and people would still gush what an amazing family they are, and Asa knows best.

And P.S: Hey Cilla. If you really want to continue to be a make-up queen, instead of using Limelife (or whatever it is) spend $30 on some Olay. And primer. Do you know what primer is? You're not even 40 but the wrinkles and blotches are not a good look as you try to dance like a kid. :D:D
The skin on her face looks like crepe paper when the light hits it just right.
She disgusts me.
No redeeming qualities.
Ugly inside and out.
IMO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.