Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeefrog

Which vlog is it that they crashed the kids party? I’ve seen many different comments about it but I haven’t seen it.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Same thing happened to me and is why I am here too. I supported P's make up business, almost supported them on patron but thought better of it once they moved and seemed to be doing better than I am.

Have you ever seen P's youtube lives when she's doing make up? Totally different person. Acts more mature.....but just lacks actual knowledge of how to use or put on make up, but her demeanor is total opposite from what you see on Asa's vlogs.
No I haven't seen them. I'll take a peek later. Thanks.

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Looks like Assa and Pissy were exploiting Abs during their Repair shop days
https://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/a-and-p-services-jacksonville-2

Another interesting yelp review
Where exactly does it say anything even close to that? There were 3 reviews that I saw,2 were good,one wasn’t. Nothing I saw mentioned daughter.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
What site are you talking about, FB?
I was able to watch it again...it comes and goes on my stories. If you choose 'see all' it may have her page listed on the left.

ADDED: I noticed if you have a lot of stories that you haven't watched and 'mute' some of them, her stories show up again. You have to be following her pan's & priscilla-Cilla's stuff and things, to be able to see her stories. This isn't in the video section....this will come up on YOUR facebook page at the top where you see short clips (stories). If you click on 'see all' you should see her page listed on the left hand side, click it and it will play the bridge video first and then the one about her promoting the rice video next.

I've watched it several times now and am convinced she's either drinking or on some med's. I've never seen her like this before. It's pretty evident.