Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A made a mistake when he told his Volg that Kaidale went to the same school as Abbie. Kaidale is being raised by a single mother who has never mentioned the name of the school her son attends. She has said he attend a wonderful school but I feel quite sure she never said the name of it.
Shes talked about JSA frequently, I think thats how they met.

Reactions: 1
I too am of the opinion that Assa is an emotionally abusive asshole to his FAMILY that allegedly means sooo much to him.
I recognize the tone and mannerisms of a "man" like Assa as well.
The thing is, why doesn't she just leave?
She has the money to do so.
Money is the #1 reason women are stuck in relationships like this and worse ones.
Yet she stays.
Why?
Everything is in her name.
Paying him half would be a small price to pay for peace.
She could give him custody of Abbie and finally have the life she has dreamed of all these years.
The whole thing is so weird.
Nothing they do makes any sense.
IMO
Pissilla is extremely weak minded and lacks self esteem.

Did you also notice that Asa's Dad's wife said she cried for days about not liking the house and the kitchen.. but now she is better with it.. I wonder if she was very happy about having to uproot and move to Florida.. ? Why would they buy a house she didn't like?
I bet Assie’s dad is also a selfish narcissist

I see this a lot in my line of work and the fact is, some women never leave. Ever. From mental abuse, to the worst physical abuse you can imagine, for some reason they LOVE the person they are with. ( I say person because there are is also a lot of female on female abuse that isnt discussed) Sometimes it is as simple as a lack of self-esteem, the person may feel they will never find someone else, they've been conditioned to believe that they are the problem and at fault, mirroring their own parents relationship, etc., it goes on and on. But sometimes, as hard as it can be to believe, they just love their abuser. And P loves him. They've been poor (or close to it) from jump, she didnt stay for money. He left her and she took him back. The 2nd child reveal, she stayed. Just look at the way she GAZES at him. She doesnt "feel" abused and she is not going anywhere.
I’ve attached an excellent read about why people stay with their narcissistic abusers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I didn’t mean it as a slight to your post. I actually agree w what you wrote. Was just stating how I see it. Apologize if you took it as anything else...mea culpa
Oh, no, no, I wasnt being rude and I didnt think you were either. No worries at all, my friend.

Reactions: 5
What kind of filter is Assa using at 9:40?. P's hand looks massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Abbie had never been to Asa's Dads house. His dad and step-mom just bought that house and have lived in Virginia forever, in the house Asa grew up in. They know new places throw Abbie off, but instead of P helping, she runs to "help in the kitchen" and Asa is too busy blogging. I agree his Dad/wife arent as good with Abbie as P's parents, but in their defense they had only seen her a few times a year,
I agree. Over time hopefully they will get better with Abbie. I know my parents were great with my child, for the most part. But they were around my child since birth. When we moved cross country to my husband's family his parents didn't know what to do or how to handle my child. There was lots of blame put on my child, but the more they have been around the child the more they are seeing that isn't the child being naughty, but having a hard time with something.

What is it with the food obsession , is it medication that makes her constantly want food?
Typically food is used as a reward with her. Do your vacuuming, get a treat. Put away the groceries, get a treat. Go potty, get a treat. As well as from experience many people on the spectrum don't know when they are full. If not taught, which we know these two are to lazy to do, they will want to eat all the time non stop.

Reactions: 6
Food for thought- There is a YouTube podcast that PityCilla/Asa did a bit back. At one point in the diatribe,P states that they should not be judged for what they put out there. She claims that people only get a small snapshot of what life is actually like for them and people should not criticize the”small moments of time” in the posts.
They bot claim that they will push back,cause that’s how they are, when people “question” how they do things. Hmmmm...
Asa then continues on( it’s a pity party for one basically) that he feels very misunderstood. That for all his life he has been trying to prove himself,never thought/thinks he measures up,etc ad nauseum,etc.

IMO,ANYONE,who puts their lives on social media,including their children opens themselves up to comments both positive and negative. If one didn’t want people reacting,why put it all out there? I mean come on,those television reality shows have for years had people who couldn’t wait to take to Social media to express how they felt about the cast.

Any family who willingly put their children who are underage and cannot consent,out there on the web,needs to understand the ramifications of that( And no,the children should not be bashed). Do they realize how many degenerates lurk out there? How many have prob downloaded those videos of your kids for there perverse pleasures? Do any of them stop to think that by putting where they live,they expose not only themselves but their innocent children to all sorts of creeps?

Sometimes reading the comments on those vids,I get a chill when I hear one overly gush about Abbies looks,how beautiful she is,etc. While am sure most mean it in a very benign manner,how does one not know that one could be thinking along much more uglier terms? And then you parade Abbie in public places,w massive crowds,and who knows how many recognize her and may wish I’ll will on you/family/etc. Have heard other families who were once doing this state how they were finding it hard to be places without people thinking they knew them personally and would invade their space.

If you don’t want negative,get off the internet,go find a job where you become another anonymous person in the sea of humanity. Am sure PityCilla recognizes the phrase of “can’t stand the heat,get out of the kitchen”.

So there ya go Asa or PityCilla. We all know someone is reading these posts. It’s evident when a post appears and a vlog,vid,etc is uploaded usually within days containing same subject matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Food for thought- There is a YouTube podcast that PityCilla/Asa did a bit back. At one point in the diatribe,P states that they should not be judged for what they put out there. She claims that people only get a small snapshot of what life is actually like for them and people should not criticize the”small moments of time” in the posts.
They bot claim that they will push back,cause that’s how they are, when people “question” how they do things. Hmmmm...
Asa then continues on( it’s a pity party for one basically) that he feels very misunderstood. That for all his life he has been trying to prove himself,never thought/thinks he measures up,etc ad nauseum,etc.

IMO,ANYONE,who puts their lives on social media,including their children opens themselves up to comments both positive and negative. If one didn’t want people reacting,why put it all out there? I mean come on,those television reality shows have for years had people who couldn’t wait to take to Social media to express how they felt about the cast.

Any family who willingly put their children who are underage and cannot consent,out there on the web,needs to understand the ramifications of that( And no,the children should not be bashed). Do they realize how many degenerates lurk out there? How many have prob downloaded those videos of your kids for there perverse pleasures? Do any of them stop to think that by putting where they live,they expose not only themselves but their innocent children to all sorts of creeps?

Sometimes reading the comments on those vids,I get a chill when I hear one overly gush about Abbies looks,how beautiful she is,etc. While am sure most mean it in a very benign manner,how does one not know that one could be thinking along much more uglier terms?

If you don’t want negative,get off the internet,go find a job where you become another anonymous person in the sea of humanity. Am sure PityCilla recognizes the phrase of “can’t stand the heat,get out of the kitchen”.
In his eyes the money coming in outweighs any risk he may be putting her in. This is a job where he can make a lot of money and be his own boss,(he stated himself he cant work for others). He has anger issues that are slowly being displayed.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ever seen “The Miracle Worker“ with Patty Duke? I get flashbacks of the dinner scene (at the beginning of the movie) after watching the vlog yesterday. Not as dramatic as the movie, of course, but still reminds me of it.
Oh my. I've been thinking of Helen Keller for months when I watch Abbie with food. In the biography I read in 5th grade it told of her at meals running from person to person, stealing food. When Annie Sullivan arrived and saw what she was doing, she immediately corrected Helen. The story has stayed in my mind all these years. And that's A LOT of years!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it’s a little late, but I’ve been off this thread for awhile. I watch a YouTube mom, Caitlyn Neier, and she has had her comments disabled for many months, almost going on a year I think. She’s one of the only family vlogs I watch, due to her hometown being near my area, I went to HS with of her younger siblings. I know they just randomly selected her because she makes content with her daughter. I’m unsure if there is a special place to report on the situation.

I don't agree that 🐖 has self esteem issues.
If she did she wouldn't be on camera and or taking all those selfies and uploading them to social media 5 times a day.
In addition to all her other issues, she thinks she's cute!
She has an extremely distorted view of herself.
It's as if she has no mirrors or a best friend to tell her the truth.
IMO

Reactions: 10
Ugh that til tok....their entire “vlog squad” is just sitting around by themselves. P looks like an idiot and I can hear her stupid lisp in my head when she says boss just by how her lips are moving. She drives me crazy with her tik tok. She looks soooo stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those Tik Toks...I just cringe. She thinks shes so cute and can actualy dance. If I were Isaiah I'd be mortified.

And if I hear "We have teenagers" or "typical teen" one more time I'll gag. Like no one else in the history of ever has had a teenager?! Wth is their weird fixation on teenagers? Having them. Hanging with them. Acting like them. Bizarre behavior for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone in the "know", help me understand something. Why does Abbie seem to have physical disabilities as well? She seems to have problems with her hands for sure and her legs when she walks. One example of the hands is watching her try to push Sandy away.
Some people (often autistic but not always) have dyspraxia which is problems with coordination, which can be speech, muscle, etc. I think the famous Carly Fleischmann (non verbal Canadian autistic woman) has spoken/typed about it :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.