Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they have mentioned Social Security specifically as a reason for establishing the trust for Abbie.....basically it has to be in a trust to prevent Abbie’s social security from being taken away. I assumed at the time that they were referring to her getting SSDI once she’s 18, now I guess they could have been approved many years ago and have “creatively arranged” things to prevent the SSI benefit from being pulled.....however that seems like an awful lot of “creativity” and risk for a paltry amount of funds compared to what they receive from various social media platforms and collabs.
When she is 18, they would be able to apply for her but it all has to be set up now, if they are holding funds in her name.
I can personal attest, that if she is on SSI right now, someone needs to call (or a lot) and get it removed, pronto. SSI is not disability only but an income based program. There are no shortcuts and SSA would have a field day with them. It is a federal crime to lie and you have to yearly report for the benefits. The vehicles alone with disqualifying them...
I am just thinking of all the other things. I don’t know how the lawsuit was settled but those funds would disqualify her, unless they were placed in a special needs trust (which wasn’t even able to started until a few years ago). The house, where did the $60k down payment come from? A & P are only allowed to have $3k in checking and savings, at one time, if it goes over, Abbie would be denied anymore payments. The life Insurance policies, I believe are whole life, that is an immediate disqualifier.
SSA keeps on top of this all too... They can pull bank records, real estate transactions, DMV records, etc. and do yearly on all individuals that receive SSI individuals and if they have a representative payee (which is required for anyone under 18), both parents too... The P would be required to turn in business records for all their businesses each year too...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that they both look drained the last couple of weeks, especially cilla.

Same as Asa decided he didnt want to be married? Or take care of his second daughter? Hmm seems like a theme they have going.
He also told Pricilla he didnt want to be married to her either and they seperated before second child was conceived.

Reactions: 4
On the SSI thing, my parents tried to get it for me in sixth grade, but were denied. They are public school educators, so that tells you something.

Reactions: 3
Lol that was me. I’ve been here for months 😂 not a new time poster and definitely not a Maass person. 😂😂 I just came up with the question because we were all talking about bathing.
I realized my mistake right away. I retracted it...ASA! Just kidding. I know you aren't him now. ☺ You make some good points, and not like Infiltraion-stir the pot- kind of posts.

Reactions: 1
Home from work and catching up...

I believe Abbie is receiving SSI. They have mentioned her "small check" several times, and as Grammal (think it was Grammal) commented earlier they have made several blogs discussing how the now have a lawyer and CPA who are establishing trusts and executors to "protect" Abbie. Kinda like the put the shop In Cilla's name to "protect" Asa's income from child #2. I've mentioned before I am an LSW, so I see families. The average SSI award is like $770. (adults and kids) I have seen higher and lower, it often depends if they are receiving both SSI and SSDI...but the average amount seems to be $770'ish. And yes, kids with Autism definitely qualify.

That Tik Tok is freaking DISGUSTING. They literally have zero shame. After just admitting he has a kid they care less about they think this is a tasteful joke? This is Asa flipping off the haters and reveling in the fact that at this point, he could decide to cut Isaiah off and people would still gush what an amazing family they are, and Asa knows best.

And P.S: Hey Cilla. If you really want to continue to be a make-up queen, instead of using Limelife (or whatever it is) spend $30 on some Olay. And primer. Do you know what primer is? You're not even 40 but the wrinkles and blotches are not a good look as you try to dance like a kid. :D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He also told Pricilla he didnt want to be married to her either and they seperated before second child was conceived.
They say “separated”. Others assume he CHEATED on her while stationed in the coast guard. Either way he CHEATED on Pissy. Assa you are a CHEATER and DEADBEAT dad.

Assa you DEADBEAT “dad”. You sneaky, slimy beast. You put everything in Pissy’s name to hide assets and income from the courts to get out paying for YOUR other daughter.

Dr Phil needs to get on this family. Abs must be saved from this disgusting exploitation.

This is schofield 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They say “separated”. Others assume he CHEATED on her while stationed in the coast guard. Either way he CHEATED on Pissy. Assa you are a CHEATER and DEADBEAT dad.
I believe that is probably what actually went down...but better to make it sound like they separated first. And if I was P I would have been furious that he admitted in that video "I just didnt want to be married anymore." Like what, he couldnt have said something standard, like, "We werent getting along"?? It was like he had to let the world know that it was HIS choice, like SHE wanted him but he left, and it was like a gift to her that he came back, His ego is like massive. Even I was hurt for P when he said that. You could see it still pained her.

Reactions: 17
I believe that is probably what actually went down...but better to make it sound like they separated first. And if I was P I would have been furious that he admitted in that video "I just didnt want to be married anymore." Like what, he couldnt have said something standard, like, "We werent getting along"?? It was like he had to let the world know that it was HIS choice, like SHE wanted him but he left, and it was like a gift to her that he came back, His ego is like massive. Even I was hurt for P when he said that. You could see it still pained her.
Absolutely!

Home from work and catching up...

I believe Abbie is receiving SSI. They have mentioned her "small check" several times, and as Grammal (think it was Grammal) commented earlier they have made several blogs discussing how the now have a lawyer and CPA who are establishing trusts and executors to "protect" Abbie. Kinda like the put the shop In Cilla's name to "protect" Asa's income from child #2. I've mentioned before I am an LSW, so I see families. The average SSI award is like $770. (adults and kids) I have seen higher and lower, it often depends if they are receiving both SSI and SSDI...but the average amount seems to be $770'ish. And yes, kids with Autism definitely qualify.

That Tik Tok is freaking DISGUSTING. They literally have zero shame. After just admitting he has a kid they care less about they think this is a tasteful joke? This is Asa flipping off the haters and reveling in the fact that at this point, he could decide to cut Isaiah off and people would still gush what an amazing family they are, and Asa knows best.
I understand what you are saying and If they are receiving anything, they are committing fraud. I know, we get a check for 1 of our kids, it is never the full amount (federal gives $783 total per month, after the recent COLA and we don’t have state supplement, some states do, don’t know if Florida is one or not)... I do know that the rules and regulations are set by the federal government for SSA and very little changes per state. Yes, Abbie could have been definitely receiving a small check (the minimum is $12/month to get a check) but I just don’t see how, now, when their mortgage would be over the amount that their family would be allowed to make, to still receive benefits... The numbers just don’t make sense... Plus, add in everything else (the down payment for the house, all the vehicles, the life insurance policies, etc.)...
Also, to get SSDI for Abbie, she would have to have had a parent that died, had a parent that claimed SSDI themselves (through working and being declared disabled) or worked herself and then been declared disabled...

Before Isaiah turned 18, their gross income would have had to be under $4376 and after he turned 18, it would now have to be under $3981 a month.. This is the maximum that A&P could be bringing in as wages, per month... The price of their house, with a good conventional mortgage $500k with a 3.2% rate shows a VA payment of $2474 without figuring property taxes and insurance... A bank would require that A&P show that they make 3 times that amount, gross, to finance a house...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I understand what you are saying and If they are receiving anything, they are committing fraud. I know, we get a check for 1 of our kids, it is never the full amount (federal gives $783 total per month, after the recent COLA and we don’t have state supplement, some states do, don’t know if Florida is one or not)... I do know that the rules and regulations are set by the federal government for SSA and very little changes per state. Yes, Abbie could definitely be receiving a small check (the minimum is $12/month, still to get a check) but I just don’t see how, when their mortgage would be over the amount that their family would be allowed to make, to still receive benefits... The numbers just don’t make sense... Plus, add in everything else (the down payment for the house, all the vehicles, the life insurance policies, etc.)...
Also, to get SSDI for Abbie, she would have to have had a parent that died, had a parent that claimed SSDI themselves (through working and being declared disabled) or worked herself and then been declared disabled...
Maybe they are no longer receiving it now, but they have mentioned it in the past. Or perhaps they were talking about after she turns 18...and protecting it then, but that is not what it sounded like at all. If they have money of their own in trust for Abbie, SSI and "protection" shouldnt be a concern.

Thanks for clarifying the SSi/SSDI combo as I was not clear. I was just pointing out that average for adults and kids that I see is $770. Adults who receive both often receive X amt of SSI, then X amt SSDI equally adding up to that $770 average. I do not know much about each states regs., only that when we have people move here from other states they must report the change because the amt may increase, or decrease due to the difference in cost of living.

I am curious about this lifetime medical waiver...are there income guidelines?

Maybe they are no longer receiving it now, but they have mentioned it in the past. Or perhaps they were talking about after she turns 18...and protecting it then, but that is not what it sounded like at all. If they have money of their own in trust for Abbie, SSI and "protection" shouldnt be a concern.

Thanks for clarifying the SSi/SSDI combo as I was not clear. I was just pointing out that average for adults and kids that I see is $770. Adults who receive both often receive X amt of SSI, then X amt SSDI equally adding up to that $770 average. I do not know much about each states regs., only that when we have people move here from other states they must report the change because the amt may increase, or decrease due to the difference in cost of living.

I am curious about this lifetime medical waiver...are there income guidelines?
No worries! It is very confusing..
On the medical waiver, it goes based on her disability and functioning. She would have been evaluated many years ago and had limitations in living skills. Once on the waitlist, she would have waited around 7 years and been re-evaluated to get the waiver, to make sure she still qualified. At no point, does it take the parents income into account, it only goes based on the person’s needs... Once they get the waiver, it is never taken away though..

No worries! It is very confusing..
On the medical waiver, it goes based on her disability and functioning. She would have been evaluated many years ago and had limitations in living skills. Once on the waitlist, she would have waited around 7 years and been re-evaluated to get the waiver, to make sure she still qualified. At no point, does it take the parents income into account, it only goes based on the person’s needs... Once they get the waiver, it is never taken away though..
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Hey guys, I just went to check the tiktok they spoke about last night and looks like they’ve deleted all their tiktoks on both of their pages. Lol ... they are reading here for damn sure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who else agrees that it’s abusive and effed up that Isaiah is responsible for changing Abbie’s diapers. She’s going on 15! There’s SO much wrong with that. Can you imagine, for a moment how effed up that is for Isaiah?

• Sick
who else agrees that it’s abusive and effed up that Isaiah is responsible for changing Abbie’s diapers. She’s going on 15! There’s SO much wrong with that. Can you imagine, for a moment how effed up that is for Isaiah?
Indeed. I would never ask my 15 year old daughter to change her twin brothers diaper. In fact the only time I told her she would have to do it would be if I dropped dead or some life emergency happened to me before her father could arrive home to help.

Last edited:
Indeed. I would never ask my 15 year old daughter to change her twin brothers diaper. In fact the only time I told her should would have to do it would be if I dropped dead or some life emergency happened to me before her father could arrive home to help.

Reactions: 2
Hey guys, I just went to check the tiktok they spoke about last night and looks like they’ve deleted all their tiktoks on both of their pages. Lol ... they are reading here for damn sure
I dont watch any of them unless someone elses shares, can you specify which ones are gone? Was it the "We dont want kids anymore" one shown here a few pages back?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.