Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out her Facebook story about cauliflower rice.
If she's not drunk...
I'll be fooled!
I tried to link it but couldn't!!
It's crazy y'all!!
I thought she sounded drunk on that earlier one on the bridge tonight!
Whew!
Let me know your opinions!!
If it’s the one where it’s the faux chicken fried rice thingy,yes,something is up. And once again,Asa had to be part of it all! He tried to pretend he was this fancy chef and could flip the rice,but alas,another mess! Guess he just cannot let her have anything of her own.
Thing is,she knows she really cannot cook,( she has admitted to that throughout the years) and yet she tries to get up there and act like a bad Julia Child impersonator!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is offtopic but....

I know you're directing this at Pricilla but you made some statements about overweight women in general, too. Some of us fat women already struggle severely with self esteem issues and it doesn't help to be told that if you're fat, your spouse isn't attracted to you, we try to look cute but really aren't, we try to distract from our appearance, we look as terrible as we feel. If your spouse IS attracted to you it's because they have a weird fetish.
There's nothing wrong with thinking that it's better to try to take care of yourself and be healthy. But tearing someone down and making them feel like s--t about themselves is not the way to do it. There's no such thing as hating yourself skinny or healthy. If anything, it just causes the opposite effect.
Maybe you still have some unresolved emotions about your weight. Perhaps the world has taught you that overweight people are ugly repulsive creatures that no one could possibly want etc... but why continue to perpetuate those thoughts? What good does it really do??
As I said, making someone feel like tit about themselves does not encourage real, positive,meaningful changes.
I'm not saying any of this as an attack or to put you down. Just putting it out there as something to consider.
I get it, and apologize if I offended you. I lived it, so have no qualms discussing it. Personally? It didnt help me that no one pointed out I looked terrible and that my eating was out of control. Everyone saw it, but no one said it. Why? If a person is addicted to booze or drugs no one holds their tongues and worries about their self esteem. They want them to be better, right? Again, wasnt trying to tear anyone down. I wrote what I know from having lived it, and and attending OA for the past 4 years with both women and men where everything I wrote is discussed regularly, and yeah, was painful for me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Very good points and it holds true for most.
P does not care about her body. She is far from having low esteem. If she was, she wouldn't be flopping all over the place doing tik toks and wearing unflattering clothing. She is too self absorbed to care.
There is nothing wrong with being fat but not doing anything about it is where I have a problem.
What astounds me about Pricilla is that she had the gastric bypass (or lap band, I can't recall which) which is a pricey procedure that not everyone can afford, and she's already undoing what little progress she made with that. Maybe she thought it would be a quick fix and that it would mean she can still eat really unhealthy because it would now be in smaller portions... but, it seems recently she is going back to regular portions. Just seems a shame to basically flush all that $$$ down the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it’s the one where it’s the faux chicken fried rice thingy,yes,something is up. And once again,Asa had to be part of it all! He tried to pretend he was this fancy chef and could flip the rice,but alas,another mess! Guess he just cannot let her have anything of her own.
Thing is,she knows she really cannot cook,( she has admitted to that throughout the years) and yet she tries to get up there and act like a bad Julia Child impersonator!
[/QUOTE

asswipe has finally driven her to drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's the one from tonight. Short 10 to 15 second clips. On Facebook.
Not the actual YouTube video.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I really want to know if I'm seeing what I think I see.
I need y'alls help! 😆

Her legs are like redwoods. Its like she doesnt even have knees. I'm bored, so going to rant a bit.

I joke about her weight a lot, but I used to be almost as big as P. Actually I probably weighed more because I am significantly taller and didnt have redwood legs, but I digress. 😀 I lost my weight through low carb and exercise. And its hard work to keep it off too. The fat girl inside still cusses me out on the daily. But as a former obese woman on the outside, and still obese in my mind, here's some thoughts.

I would never think that starting a cooking channel full of fattening unhealthy foods at that weight would be a good idea. Lets be honest, would you want to learn recipes from someone this size?

I would never have embarrassed my kids by dancing with their friends at a party. Or on Tik Tok. Or going to the water park and barely fitting into a raft or tube. Screw body positivity. Right or wrong the fact is, your kids friends are/were talking about you, and yeah, your kid was or has been embarrassed.

Your spouse may love you at any size, but that doesnt mean they are attracted to you and not secretly wishing you were smaller. (except for those odd fetish guys)

Something else about fat women: you do anything to try to look cute. You know you're fat so you try to have great hair, nails, or accessories. Cue P's big dangling earrings!)

Fat women are also usually "happy" "so funny" or "so helpful". We try to make up in personality what we lack in appearance. (Hello Miss P, Queen of Volunteers and Miss Congeniality.)

Oh...and I'm willing to bet another reason she had surgery was for life insurance. Her rates would have been astronomical if they wanted the "set for life" pay-outs, and if you go back, this "journey" coincides with the big financial plan for the future. My rate dropped in HALF after shedding the weight.

You can also lie to yourself and the world (and You Tube) over and over and say you're "happy in your body" and just losing weight for health reasons. Bullshit. It isnt your health even though walking 50 ft makes you huff, hurts your knees and back, and climbing stairs is like Everest. The REAL reason is that you look as terrible as you feel. You just didnt want to admit that you finally earned enough money from your followers to pay cash for what you hoped would be the easy way out.
Anyway...I see you P...you are fooling NO ONE.
You just lit a light bulb over my head.
This is purely speculation, and I hope that I am wrong. What if the whole, "Abbie's set for life," is just that....Life Insurance? No real trust with a vast amount of saved money due to their YouTube income, just Life Insurance when "A" & "P" pass. The aforesaid trust set in place to make "I" the successor trustee.
This way, they can spend and spend to their heart's content, all the while, making their little payment into life insurance. Previous and ongoing frivolous spending, as well as poor fiscal history leads me to believe they are financially unwise. Hopefully my assumptions are wrong, but I dare not put anything past these grifters.

• Heart
And its so funny. Cauli rice has been a thing for years now, but she acts like she created something new. Add yet, she's still clueless, because Soy Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce are both full of added sugar which kinda kills the whole point of eating faux (low carb) rice to begin with. Even a few tablespoons have roughly 6 carbs. Thats A LOT for a condiment if you are legit trying to be healthy.

Reactions: 9
I get it, and apologize if I offended you. I lived it, so have no qualms discussing it. Personally? It didnt help me that no one pointed out I looked terrible and that my eating was out of control. Everyone saw it, but no one said it. Why? If a person is addicted to booze or drugs no one holds their tongues and worries about their self esteem. They want them to be better, right? Again, wasnt trying to tear anyone down. I wrote what I know from having lived it, and and attending OA for the past 4 years with both women and men where everything I wrote is discussed regularly, and yeah, was painful for me too.
I hear you. You have a good point, what works for one will not necessarily work for another. We have different circumstances too. People definitely didn't hesitate to let me know... lol.. I guess that's part of why I felt like I had to speak up. As I said, nothing wrong with wanting someone to be healthy and taking care of themselves. Just that we'll get better results with positive encouragement.
Anyway, I didn't want to derail the thread too much. Just wanted to speak up on that point.

Reactions: 6
You just lit a light bulb over my head.
This is purely speculation, and I hope that I am wrong. What if the whole, "Abbie's set for life," is just that....Life Insurance? No real trust with a vast amount of saved money due to their YouTube income, just Life Insurance when "A" & "P" pass. The aforesaid trust set in place to make "I" the successor trustee.
This way, they can spend and spend to their heart's content, all the while, making their little payment into life insurance. Previous and ongoing frivolous spending, as well as poor fiscal history leads me to believe they are financially unwise. Hopefully my assumptions are wrong, but I dare not put anything past these grifters.
I have always thought that exact same thing. There is absolutely no funds going into accounts for either child. They are just banking that when they pass away, that these life insurance policies will pay out and they didn’t cause any reason for them not to AND they haven’t exceeded the timeframe for the pay outs...
Also, for those policies to be paid out, that would have had to show that their bring home pay was around 10% of the policies (for the policies to be deemed to be made in good faith).. You can’t just walk in and state that you want a $5 million dollar life policy anymore. You have to show where your life is worth that type of money and/or you need it to cover your debits. Even with long term care, in later years, Abbie’s care wouldn’t be near $5 million dollars, unless both of them passed away and at the same time. The insurance company could always cancel the policies instead of paying them out too... It would be cheaper for them to fight the pay off, than actually paying them out...
I think some lawyer and insurance agent got together and is working them together... They could always be told to look like they have money, hiring assistant, jet setting to places, etc., because they need to show a rich lifestyle for the insurance policies...
This is just my observation but I definitely agree that there isn’t a dime going into any accounts for Isaiah and Abbie.. They talk about the lawyers but never about banking and those accounts have to be set up through a bank...

Father of the year to these people... yeah sure he would been up for 3 hours that has to be a record.
5EE80782-977E-4E56-A225-D29DC206980D.jpeg

Last edited:
I hear you. You have a good point, what works for one will not necessarily work for another. We have different circumstances too. People definitely didn't hesitate to let me know... lol.. I guess that's part of why I felt like I had to speak up. As I said, nothing wrong with wanting someone to be healthy and taking care of themselves. Just that we'll get better results with positive encouragement.
Anyway, I didn't want to derail the thread too much. Just wanted to speak up on that point.
Yeah, I probably shouldnt even posted it at all, but Princess P has just been grinding my gears lately and I was temporarily insane. Actually I'll go as far as to admit that I am jealous that I (and so many others!) had to fight so hard to lose, and still fight to maintain, while she was blessed enough to pay for surgery in cash, and not appreciate it enough to do what she should. But I DO appreciate your opinion and you're right, no more generalizations. From here on in, just me and P.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I probably shouldnt even posted it at all, but Princess P has just been grinding my gears lately and I was temporarily insane. Actually I'll go as far as to admit that I am jealous that I (and so many others!) had to fight so hard to lose, and still fight to maintain, while she was blessed enough to pay for surgery in cash, and not appreciate it enough to do what she should. But I DO appreciate your opinion and you're right, no more generalizations. From here on in, just me and P.
I totally agree with this. I have a lot of complex feelings about this. I'm not here to do any sort of shaming about her weight and I don't want to perpetuate any negative talk about it - weight is something that is super easy to gain and super hard to lose and I don't think anyone should judge someone else for it. but Priscilla is lucky enough to be able to pay for that surgery out of pocket. that is a privilege, and to many people, it would be life changing (or life saving). it's difficult to watch her not make the lifestyle changes that should come with that, and to recognize the unique privilege she has to a) be able to afford the surgery and b) work from home, where she could easily build in time during the day to exercise/cook healthy meals. like many others, I would love to be in that position. and I don't expect anyone to be perfect, but not committing to more frequent walks, seeing the twice-daily Dunkin's... it's just disappointing. she has every opportunity to make this a really successful lifestyle change and all that seems to have stalled. for her sake, I wish she had started earlier on developing healthier habits.

Reactions: 12
It frustrates me too. She didn't and does not take her weight loss surgery seriously and she's already undoing the results. Is she just thinking she'll use more of the Abbie-generated $$$ to get the surgery again further down the road?? Most people I've known or have read about who get this surgery have to already have been on a diet for at least six months prior to the surgery and in some cases also get counselling so that you can learn healthier eating habits and work on the emotional issues that will lead you right back to putting the weight on. I also feel like P's doctor probably gave her instructions on what she can and cannot eat. She followed that for like, a month, and then just tossed those instructions in the trash.
Thank you for having a civil discussion with me, I appreciate it. I didn't want it to come across the wrong way.

I have always thought that exact same thing. There is absolutely no funds going into accounts for either child. They are just banking that when they pass away, that these life insurance policies will pay out and they didn’t cause any reason for them not to AND they haven’t exceeded the timeframe for the pay outs...
Also, for those policies to be paid out, that would have had to show that their bring home pay was around 10% of the policies (for the policies to be deemed to be made in good faith).. You can’t just walk in and state that you want a $5 million dollar life policy anymore. You have to show where your life is worth that type of money and/or you need it to cover your debits. Even with long term care, in later years, Abbie’s care wouldn’t be near $5 million dollars, unless both of them passed away and at the same time. The insurance company could always cancel the policies instead of paying them out too... It would be cheaper for them to fight the pay off, than actually paying them out...
I think some lawyer and insurance agent got together and is working them together... They could always be told to look like they have money, hiring assistant, jet setting to places, etc., because they need to show a rich lifestyle for the insurance policies...
This is just my observation but I definitely agree that there isn’t a dime going into any accounts for Isaiah and Abbie.. They talk about the lawyers but never about banking and those accounts have to be set up through a bank...

Every time that they've said Abbie is set for life... I'm just like.. how?? Your spending habits certainly do not reflect someone who is being responsible with their money. I used to pet sit for a wealthy couple and one time I was talking with the wife and she said that part of what makes a huge difference financially is not spending beyond your means and spending unnecessarily - even if you have a high income or are considered wealthy. If you want to stay that way, you have to be smart about it.
A&P have always stated that they don't want Abbie to end up in a group home but they don't seem to realize how costly it will be to have a live-in caregiver for the rest of her life as well as the expenses of that house. Staying at home with a live-in caregiver may be the ideal that they want for her, it just doesn't seem like they fully realize what that entails financially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The thing is, when she was having her surgery, it was documented on the vlog for monetary content as well as her "progress"
It had nothing to do with the "autism" channel.
There were months of look at me!! That was when her snotty attitude came into play.
So no, I too have zero empathy for her AT ALL.
Money cannot buy respect P. I call a spade a spade. You look like a fool and everybody knows it.

• Heart
This has nothing to do with her weight whatsoever in my opinion, beauty shines from the inside out. it s more how she parents and how she does not interact at all with her disabled daughter that’s the part that hurts all of us the most. #putThephonedownpricilla!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It frustrates me too. She didn't and does not take her weight loss surgery seriously and she's already undoing the results. Is she just thinking she'll use more of the Abbie-generated $$$ to get the surgery again further down the road?? Most people I've known or have read about who get this surgery have to already have been on a diet for at least six months prior to the surgery and in some cases also get counselling so that you can learn healthier eating habits and work on the emotional issues that will lead you right back to putting the weight on. I also feel like P's doctor probably gave her instructions on what she can and cannot eat. She followed that for like, a month, and then just tossed those instructions in the trash.
Thank you for having a civil discussion with me, I appreciate it. I didn't want it to come across the wrong way.

Every time that they've said Abbie is set for life... I'm just like.. how?? Your spending habits certainly do not reflect someone who is being responsible with their money. I used to pet sit for a wealthy couple and one time I was talking with the wife and she said that part of what makes a huge difference financially is not spending beyond your means and spending unnecessarily - even if you have a high income or are considered wealthy. If you want to stay that way, you have to be smart about it.
A&P have always stated that they don't want Abbie to end up in a group home but they don't seem to realize how costly it will be to have a live-in caregiver for the rest of her life as well as the expenses of that house. Staying at home with a live-in caregiver may be the ideal that they want for her, it just doesn't seem like they fully realize what that entails financially.
Very true! I know by looking up policies, we looked to see what the qualifications needed to get higher policies would be and the risks of those policies. We have 4 special needs children and when we talked to our lawyer, these were the lawyers concerns. One, our age, we are the same age (or around the same) as A&P. We were told by our lawyer not to get a policy at this age. It would be extremely unlikely that we would die within the next 25 years, both at the same time, meaning that any bigger policies wouldn’t pay out because there would be 1 person to continue on with the care of the child. Lower policies would pay out the policies without issue. Secondly, we don’t apparently make anywhere near what a bigger policy would require. We would need to show that we have a higher income, either by having it, having it on credit, or showing it within our life style. We refuse to go into a huge debut, we don’t have the income and I definitely ain’t going out to show a lifestyle we don’t have...
We had this discussion about 5 years ago, when we were looking at policies. We have life policies, through work, that cover our debits, which is what our lawyer suggested. It is all that is needed and either of us could continue on, if the worst was to happen... We also have special needs trusts set up at the bank, it doesn’t have much but it will help them out and allow any of the life insurance to be placed in those accounts, after debits are paid... The lawyer has the information but we are in charge of those accounts at the bank, which is again where I say that they haven’t a clue...

He is such a liar. He says her not putting her Capri sun in her cup holder is because she has OCD. Maybe it’s a good thing Priscilla stayed with him because they are two peas in a pod.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Everyone. I was watching the videos of FA from the Play Station conference or whatever it was called. At the beginning Priscilla mentions that perhaps Summer and Isaiah would be able to leave the group and go to learn something from some meeting. But I never saw them leave or stop taking care of Abby. I was hoping they would get a break from care giving but I’m not sure they did. I don’t know if they were pressured to stay with Abby and P and A for publicity purposes or not. I imagine that had something to do with his ex-girlfriend too. He is expected (Isaiah ) to do so much care giving. I hope he finally gets away to college one day and manages to stay there at least for a few years. Summer too. It’s not healthy for her.

One other thing... lol... I think with Abbie's hair, it's less that they're trying to make her look cute but more keeping her hair out of her face as much as possible.

Reactions: 6
If I was a teacher I’d be pissed if they put that camera in my face and filmed other students you can tell the teachers don’t like it that’s a major violation of privacy
I was thinking the same thing, that Aid/Teacher has to agree to be on camera, I’d look him right in the eye with a big “thanks, but no thanks” he’s really a pos

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.