Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤Once again, I will have to give Assa props. He seems to be bonding with Nala, and that makes my heart happy. ❤
View attachment 225731
😈That Nala is turning into a beautiful little hypocritical Kitty. 😈
It makes sense she chose Asa since he's up all night editing when it's quiet and she can just hang out with him at the computer not having to worry about Abbie running in screaming because she's locked up or Sandy running in barking because she's locked up.... anyways Nala must love the night time. They should put a cat bed on one of the like five desks in there for her. I've got a cat tree next to my desk for my tortie.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Skipped most of the last thread after someone posted something that derailed me and made me feel like trash as a human being. I’m here for Maass nonsense, hypocrisy, and the way they use Ab. just a reminder that using a wheelchair doesn’t make someone sick, and we want to see the world just like anyone else, it’s just harder because we’re limited by our disability. We deserve to love and travel and live like everyone else.

Anyhow, if I’m missing something I’m sorry, but Cilla making a cookbook makes no sense. She’d just be making small unhealthy changes to already established recipes. She overly dotes on Isaiah because she has no bond with Ab and in some level she needs to know Summer is moving towards leaving once she graduates. She needs some therapy, or she needs to leave. Trying to cram Ab into a box because it’s what Cilla wants isn’t fair to Ab at all.

Assa is totally having a midlife crisis. His son went to college and he’s being confronted with literally the rest of his life. It’s him and Cilla and Ab. They’ll hire folks to come in and out but for the most part this is the new key home crew forEVER. I’ve wondered if some part of him thinks about straying again. If he feels stuck (and I think he does) and he’s trying to reclaim youth through this Twitch streaming, I just wonder how long until he starts having an emotional affair at the very least.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The feeding of the 5000 video with gruel for breakfast, I'm so excited :eek:....
I can't believe she's showing her dull followers how to put fruit on a plate :ROFLMAO: that's a real skill there !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is another youtube at Isaiah's collage. (not sure I'm allowed to mention his name here!?) Seems he joined YT in 2017. Has many many videos. Over 3 million views. And 32k+ followers! He has done all this on his own without exploiting anyone! He is the one who should be sent bleeping balloons! 😡
I found his videos. His personality is not quite for me but I did learn that they have a GROCERY STORE ON CAMPUS THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR CAMPUS CARD FOR AN P IS OUT HERE SENDING HER KID FOOD????? He doesn't even have to leave campus to shop and he still is asking his parents for things???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for bringing up a point I was thinking about when Pigami was talking about coordinating this celebration/surprise with his college dorm friends that he just met. Just wow. She is actually imposing on these young folks at college who are focusing on living away from home themselves maybe for the first time, trying to study and attend classes both online and in person, learning to navigate around town and campus, meeting their own set of friends, joining clubs, etc....and she wants these kids to celebrate her piglets’ 50,000 subscribers all of which just spilled over from FA whose success is from featuring Abbie. I wonder how that went over? Wonder if they told their parents? Yeah. Way to embarrass your offspring and try to make him the center of attention at his new school in front of his new friends. Kids at App State: a word of advice: put a block on your phone and email and Facebook ( and every other social media thing) so you won’t be contacted again by this Two Ton Tuna or her bearded parking lot Lothario. Everyone’s world does not revolve around your Issue.
Basically it was advertising, cheap advertising. They did it to create conversation, and gain watchers. Bottom line. Conversation bad or good is always good for just getting the word out.

Reactions: 10
I found his videos. His personality is not quite for me but I did learn that they have a GROCERY STORE ON CAMPUS THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR CAMPUS CARD FOR AN P IS OUT HERE SENDING HER KID FOOD????? He doesn't even have to leave campus to shop and he still is asking his parents for things???
Do you think he's really asking for that stuff? I'm sure she's calling him every day asking what she can get him. He's probably fine on food given that he's got a meal plan, a credit card, and I would assume his campus card is also loaded up so he can use it at on-campus coffee shops and stuff. The only things she mentioned in her video that he actually requested were dish soap and air fresheners...from what I remember of those campus stores at my college, often you were limited to one brand or there were things that were consistently out of stock, so that seems kind of normal to ask for if your parents are bugging are constantly asking whether you want anything.

I also think it's interesting that she didn't get him anything homemade, or anything specific to where they live, which is what I tend to think of when I think of care packages...homemade stuff and stuff you like from your hometown. I never got care packages because I visited home a lot, but my mom would always send me back with tons of homemade food and baked goods. P got him all the most generic, boring crap that he could buy anywhere...nothing homemade, nothing that took more effort than running to a Target, which he could do himself.

Reactions: 19

Can we all be thankful for one thing? That at least Priscilla didn't cook anything that she sent for him to eat?
Could you imagine his roommate actually having to taste her "award winning cooking"?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok not watching that gravy video.... one I can't handle the loss of brain cells and two I have been making sausage gravy for 40 years. Mine is upscale fine dining in comparison. Don't get me started on biscuits (savory scones for my none American friends.) I stated before my 11yo chumps her in the kitchen no matter what she makes. It us funny though since food is her way of showing love you would think she would do better. If food=love for her her quality of love is lacking on all fronts.

And can you imagine P talking to all the kids on his dorm floor to coordinate that surprise? She would have had to go through his roomie unless she managed to get contact info on all the people. Plus he has 50k followers that are 100% from FA. So where is Abbie's party for getting him all those people? They can't actually think any of their success is actually their own. You would think on some level they would have to know they are using Abby for their own gain. Turns my stomach. I treat my chickens better. Hell I treat the frog that lives on my porch better.
Which was why I’ve been super confused about his new YT ch name! I couldn’t find his acct. Everything they have is off of Abbie’s back.

see suggestion...bothering autism 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think he's really asking for that stuff? I'm sure she's calling him every day asking what she can get him. He's probably fine on food given that he's got a meal plan, a credit card, and I would assume his campus card is also loaded up so he can use it at on-campus coffee shops and stuff. The only things she mentioned in her video that he actually requested were dish soap and air fresheners...from what I remember of those campus stores at my college, often you were limited to one brand or there were things that were consistently out of stock, so that seems kind of normal to ask for if your parents are bugging are constantly asking whether you want anything.

I also think it's interesting that she didn't get him anything homemade, or anything specific to where they live, which is what I tend to think of when I think of care packages...homemade stuff and stuff you like from your hometown. I never got care packages because I visited home a lot, but my mom would always send me back with tons of homemade food and baked goods. P got him all the most generic, boring crap that he could buy anywhere...nothing homemade, nothing that took more effort than running to a Target, which he could do himself.
They’re a pretty boring family. I don’t think they eat much that is unique to Florida. It’s all generic fast food he could find anywhere or his moms cooking which would be weird to mail lol I can’t really think of anything they could send him?

Reactions: 3
They’re a pretty boring family. I don’t think they eat much that is unique to Florida. It’s all generic fast food he could find anywhere or his moms cooking which would be weird to mail lol I can’t really think of anything they could send him?
Biscuits for sure... There is a lot more.. Her osyterisher crackers? Snot cookies... Lots for them to send... Thank goodness, she held off on all of those!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice that her phone had the slimming filter on when he showed her taking selfies in last nights vlog. Her triple chin was showing in the vlog, but not so much on her phone. I’ve even heard that the new iphones have some sort of feature enhancement filter built in. Not that it helps her in any way though.

She’s so conceited & I’m pretty certain that her MIL can’t stand her. During her last visit to FL, her MIL had made a comment again (this time while in the pool) about house cleaning? & then the comment to P about P’s dry hands. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can not believe the amount of sugar and processed foods, dairy and garbage that this family feeds Abbie. It's bad enough that they run to DD 4 times per day. Who can't make coffee at home? Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's got to be buying subscribers. How else can you explain his subscribers numbers continually going up but he is still getting roughly the same amount of views on each videos that are not extra extra clickbaity and sometimes even those aren't too much more than usual. Then for him to be walking around like he is some big shot. How ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, Asshat was SUPER shocked when they showed up just one minute late to school and there was no one outside to come get Abbie.
Maybe it's because they believe in being punctual and actually sticking to a schedule? Seemed like he initially felt good about himself because he was only one minute late instead of the usual 15 or 20 minutes (or however much they're usually late by).
I know Abbie can be unpredictable but if you know that it kinda takes a while to wake her up and get her ready, then wake up earlier and give yourself more time so you won't be late. I don't buy his BS that they'll just always be late no matter what they try to do.
I was once like that though, I moved my alarms to wake up earlier and earlier, then adjusted my watches, clocks etc. all to later times, tried to eat (even) less breakfast sooner, took taxis instead of walking (it was a very short distance) and I would still miss by 5 minutes, always 5 minutes, to my high school.

Well honestly, it's hard to tell which one he looks more like? His mom and his dad look basically the same...
Married people start to look like each other after a while.

Reactions: 4
Married people start to look like each other after a while.
Gah not me and my husband. Very very different. We have been married 15 years. Known eachother for 40 years. There is zero about us that resembles the other lol

Think it is just they are similar sizes it tends to make people seem similar. I actually dont think other than that Ass and P look much alike. They are both short and large. P features are lopsided and drooped like she has nerve or neurological damage. It is very pronounced sometimes .. maybe when she is drinking or tired?

Eta...not poking fun at anyone's appearance or bullying. It is just an observation

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, Asshat was SUPER shocked when they showed up just one minute late to school and there was no one outside to come get Abbie.
Maybe it's because they believe in being punctual and actually sticking to a schedule? Seemed like he initially felt good about himself because he was only one minute late instead of the usual 15 or 20 minutes (or however much they're usually late by).
I know Abbie can be unpredictable but if you know that it kinda takes a while to wake her up and get her ready, then wake up earlier and give yourself more time so you won't be late. I don't buy his BS that they'll just always be late no matter what they try to do.
He said she didn't wake up until 8 AM because she got to sleep late the night before. Maybe they need to not eat dinner at 8 o'clock and have Summer hype her up before bedtime. And you'd think they'd knock off all the sugar they feed her. I'm sure that contributes to her being up late as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.