Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 biscuits for 5 people😮
Talk about overkill

Well look at the size of that pasta bowl she made yesterday, she’s ridiculous.
What was with the random sausage meat in the microwave that women had stored food all over the place.
Why was she suddenly crouching down at times as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What was with the random sausage meat in the microwave that women had stored food all over the place.
She defrosted the sausage in the microwave.
And
She was filming this on her own

Piggy's tit and Crap's attempt at a more relatable persona I guess 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
ugh, she didn't cook the flour off, she really is fuckin clueless. And no, no mass manufacturer of food is better than home made. Just maybe give up on the cooking thing, there are loads, thousands of more knowledgable vids.. Well, even Simply Sara has more idea, and that's saying something!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I still don’t understand the 50,000 balloons. This is how selfish they are that they didn’t even think where is he going to put them. Also that’s embarrassing and brings attention to him. Imagine asking him what the balloons are for and he says “Celebrating 50k on YouTube”. It sounds so pretentious. Why would your parents be excited about that to the point they send you balloons.
I would have NEVER embarrassed my kids at college by sending balloons or asking others to help celebrate them. Let him go...he’s an adult, living at college, starting a new chapter in his life and as a parent, isn’t that what you want considering he has been a caregiver to his sister for almost all of his childhood but now, it’s his turn to experience a new normal. I just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good morning Tattlers, TGIF, thanks for the new thread MEOW MEOW!!!! Those Leftovers for Abbie, gross!! She's the garbage disposal, P doesn't eat leftovers, she's the queen of cooks!!

• Sick
  • Haha
🤗Happy Friday Fantastic Tattle Friends🤗

Yesterdays vlog sucked ass like usual, but Moobie was the star..he was the gift that kept giving. ⭐

Today shall be dubbed..Fat boy Friday..“All the Things “ Moobie Asswipe Dick!😂

DE1E63EC-4900-4D74-934D-2B735961C7A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I watched 1 of Isaiah's vlogs. I thought he looked really different...his face seemed pretty chubby and he really looks like Big Prilly.
Anyone else think he looked different?
Maybe Asa is not photo shopping him or he's just getting bloated from eating college food?

Talk about overkill

Well her and Asa are the size of two people each.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yesterdays vlog sucked ass like usual, but Moobie was the star..he was the gift that kept giving. ⭐

View attachment 225695
I wonder if Asssa is depressed since Isaiah left for college? He looks terrible... also ... I wonder how much Isaiah was helping with Abbie? Maybe there is a lot on Asssa now to deal with on his own.. since P doesn't help much?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if Asssa is depressed since Isaiah left for college? He looks terrible...
Could be. Part of it could also be that without the extra person, Abbie is running them him ragged. Plus, it seems 🐷 is running a pretty long “Honey Do” list at the moment. 😳

• Haha
I wonder if Asssa is depressed since Isaiah left for college? He looks terrible... also ... I wonder how much Isaiah was helping with Abbie? Maybe there is a lot on Asssa now to deal with on his own.. since P doesn't help much?
Do narcissists get depressed?
Kinda halfway serious question.
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talk about overkill

Look at the portion Cilla has, quite a lot for someone on their weight loss journey. Yeah she failed that WLS. And Abbie eats more than my husband and I combined.

1598616565944.png

1598616582677.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Isaiah was embarrassed at all by the balloons at App State. Prilly really needs to back off with the over the top crap. At some point, I am afraid he will become a target for some bullying. While he and his floor didn't socially distance themselves, it was nice to see him being a pretty normal college freshman in his vlog this week.

As for the filing of an LLC, I wonder why now. I wonder if they are trying to protect themselves from losing their "assets" if someone sues them. For example, if someone has a reaction to one of their hocus pocus cure-all creams. I did not know they had one for Maas Media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think Isaiah was embarrassed at all by the balloons at App State. Prilly really needs to back off with the over the top crap. At some point, I am afraid he will become a target for some bullying. While he and his floor didn't socially distance themselves, it was nice to see him being a pretty normal college freshman in his vlog this week.

As for the filing of an LLC, I wonder why now. I wonder if they are trying to protect themselves from losing their "assets" if someone sues them. For example, if someone has a reaction to one of their hocus pocus cure-all creams. I did not know they had one for Maas Media.
It very well could be. Usually LLC’s cover them for bankruptcy too. So, if the main company went out and didn’t fill the orders, she also wouldn’t be stuck reimbursing her customers either. She can easily file bankruptcy on the LLC and they won’t loose their assets.
I really think the CPA had a lot to do with it. They started working with a life insurance company, that then sent them to a lawyer, to do a will. Then the lawyer would have sat them up with a CPA, to cover over the financial accounting.
I can only imagine the look on the CPA’s face, when she stated that she didn’t open a separate account for her business. I really believe that they have been running it all under one business (Maass Media).
I am glad to see the filing though! It would now give her even more separation for her business to his business. 🤔

Reactions: 6
Do narcissists get depressed?
Kinda halfway serious question.
😁
Yes I reckon he could be from all the show he puts on and trying keep up this perfect image, the knowing it is not fooling everyone and critical comments, he will break eventually. Imagine the stress he’s keeping inside to keep the perfect man image and knowing some people still don’t like him. That’s without P neglecting his ego, no longer has his son to project onto and belittle and Abbie draining him also. Not a pleasant time in Asa’s head I imagine!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
❤Once again, I will have to give Assa props. He seems to be bonding with Nala, and that makes my heart happy. ❤
4B3EC90F-FF72-434E-A9AE-82C4A8E74E2F.jpeg

😈That Nala is turning into a beautiful little hypocritical Kitty. 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 225695
GET a haircut Asa!!She really does thinks she's hot... Good for her she has the confidence to pose:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In a Dorian Gray-esque turn, he himself mirrors it by looking more and more like a smelly parking lot hobo.
I just dribbled coffee (that I made at home rather than going to Dunkin 8 times a day to buy) all over myself giggling at this!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Could be. Part of it could also be that without the extra person, Abbie is running them him ragged. Plus, it seems 🐷 is running a pretty long “Honey Do” list at the moment. 😳
If it were anybody but Assa - someone with a soul - this is a very reasonable assessment. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.