Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Asssa is depressed since Isaiah left for college? He looks terrible... also ... I wonder how much Isaiah was helping with Abbie? Maybe there is a lot on Asssa now to deal with on his own.. since P doesn't help much?
Very well could be depressed, is why he's not showering and shaving, that's a sign of depression!!

Reactions: 18
Actually I think Isaiah and Becca could be twins. At first glance I thought it was Isaiah on the tik toc posted earlier from her account
Also if you look at their , ass and pigs ,wedding picture Assa and Isaiah are nearly identical. The pics been posted a more than a few times here or you can check out their "our story" vlog that also been posted more than a few times

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like all the cat related names on here.. ..Wowmeow, alliecat, catseverywhere, ...if you see me “disappear” and a new cat related name appears, it’s going to be me. Like catmandu, kittyrussell, gaypuree, etc. 🐱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually I think Isaiah and Becca could be twins. At first glance I thought it was Isaiah on the tik toc posted earlier from her account
Also if you look at their , ass and pigs ,wedding picture Assa and Isaiah are nearly identical. The pics been posted a more than a few times here or you can check out their "our story" vlog that also been posted more than a few times
OMG, i agree with you!! They look exactly alike!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like all the cat related names on here.. ..Wowmeow, alliecat, catseverywhere, ...if you see me “disappear” and a new cat related name appears, it’s going to be me. Like catmandu, kittyrussell, gaypuree, etc. 🐱
Damn you're good at this 😅😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Scottishfalpal1 yes I noticed that too!

Fun sensory video Asa?? Not really it was few seconds of burning eyes, been monitored for mess and a cautious P stuffing food into Abbie as usual.

Also surprised Abbie doesn’t have a fear of that table been brought out, bet she was relieved not have to churn out a 1000 art pieces!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The sensory play seemed forced especially with Priscilla feeding her donuts like a dog. Seemed like a tool for compliance. Yuck!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Tonight's vlog
I'm glad he's getting a cat tree for Nala, not glad it's because of her hair getting on chairs and not for her comfort. Also annoyed with the whole "human furniture" conversation with Sandy being on the couch. It's the pets house too let them sit on the damn couch and I'm sure Abbie does FAR WORSE to those couches.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Long
1. Oh yea this is gonna be a snooze fest
2. New bedding for no reason🙄
3. Nope they're not kicking him out..nope not at all
4. Someone's reading here taking the cat tree suggestion...Hi Assa
5. Oh please gullible oops meant dear leghumpers stop sending vintage cameras
6. Actually no, we don't give a tit about the before and after
7. Damn she's huge on that couch...pretty bad when you're the width of a COUCH CUSHION
8. He plays dumb about the shaving cream ... yea right like he doesn't know and it wasn't used with Abbie previously..
9. So Becca isn't studying to be an ABA ..good for her..more job opportunities for an OT
10. No Assa not everyone sends care packages especially since he has a car, there is a bus shuttle on campus, walmart is 1.5 miles away and there's a market on campus.
All I can say is poor Nathan...
11. Having leghumpers know your son as well as you do is not a good thing...it's bleeping scary
12. Why does Piggy talking to Abbie bug me..oh yea because it always sounds fake.
13. Abbie is probably untucking the shirt because it bothers her...remember she has sensory issues..nimrods
14. And now the autism part of the vlog..isn't Asswipe soooooooo smart🤣🤣🤣
15. You're glad because Abbies at the kid sitter oops school for 6 hours
16. Sure now he loves the whole homeschool thing.....🤔
17. Oh exciting he's unfolding a table
18. Did anyone have a black screen for about 15seconds...
19. Wonder whose getting the respite time, Summer or Becca
20. Again. Overkill. They don't need that much shaving cream all at once. Just overwhelm the poor kid
21. Wipe it off her face please. If that gets into her eyes. Wait they won't even care
22. Just let her play for gods sake. No reason for Becca and Summer to be all in her face.
23. I really wish she would deck Summer when she gets corralled like that
24. Confusion for Abbie again...jump Abbie jump
25. Take a hint adults. Abbie was done playing. Forcing her to sit back down for vlog footage...not cool
26. Pampered Chef.... their stuff is not cheap..just saying
27. Wonder how much it costs to ship that tit
28. Is the cushion gone again?
29. No dumbasses Sandy is territorial... poor Maverick
30. Sure hose your kid off...wonder if they did a shower or bath
31. After the beep...UGLY ASS bedroom set
32. Keep harping on it still being his room
The end

Holy crap how did I get this much from a boring ass vlog
😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Basically it was advertising, cheap advertising. They did it to create conversation, and gain watchers. Bottom line. Conversation bad or good is always good for just getting the word out.
There is another youtube at Isaiah's collage. (not sure I'm allowed to mention his name here!?) Seems he joined YT in 2017. Has many many videos. Over 3 million views. And 32k+ followers! He has done all this on his own without exploiting anyone! He is the one who should be sent bleeping balloons! 😡
Who is it? I have seen other sites mentioned on here many times.

Reactions: 2
1598655276505.png

She's got to be over 300 pounds. No way is she a size 14 top and 18/20 bottom. She's very close in size to my husbands aunt who is almost 400 pounds.

1598655399293.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.