Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's repeatedly made a huge deal about winning a gumbo cooking contest. They made a long video showing her recipe.
She very clearly showed herself making a bleeping ROUX, explaining in detail how to heat the fat and add the flour and showing the entire process of cooking off the damn flour. It's like 5 minutes of video time. She took it all the way to a BRICK ROUX for god's sake!!
This witch KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A ROUX! What in the absolute hell is she doing dumping that flour on top of the sausage and cavalierly pouring the milk right on in like she has no idea she should mix the flour with the fat and cook it off first???
THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING! Somehow she is a worse cook now than she used to be. I don't understand! It's not just a case of "Oh, she was just pretending to be nice back in the day, her true personality came out as soon as they got successful." No, she literally has changed...she is like a totally different person now, she doesn't even have the same skills or abilities she used to have back then. How do you forget how to make a roux? Especially when gumbo used to be your signature dish? It's so weird.

I know most people think he favors Ass but I have always thought he looked like his mom more than his dad.
Well honestly, it's hard to tell which one he looks more like? His mom and his dad look basically the same...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnd the Tattler of The Day Award goes to.... MissKC! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ป
That first pic is something else. They could seriously be siblings!๐Ÿคฃ
You gave me the inspiration with capturing the picture of P in the first place haha. But yes it is scary how alike they are ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ma
Itโ€™s one thing if he were studying abroad or something and wanted stuff from home but he has access to everything he could want. Except Dunkin but just buy some Dunkinโ€™ K cups lol
I never got care packages at school. Occasionally when my mom would visit (not even once a month early on and by senior year like on my birthday and thatโ€™s it for the year lol) she and I would go to the store and sheโ€™d be nice enough to stock me up but if I needed something when she wasnโ€™t around I wouldnโ€™t tell her to ship it to me. I didnโ€™t even have a car, Iโ€™d get on the school shuttle to the grocery store and get it myself. Lugging back groceries and a 24 pack of water was a witch.

I think Isaiah already having that many subscribers just shows how big an impact the leg humpers can have on following these people to other ventures like say....a makeup business perhaps?
I think between leghumpers and Asswipe buying subscribers
Piggys crap and tit had a large subscriber jump also when that his 500,000 from 100,000 in just over a year. And the fast growth of FA. Makes a person wonder๐Ÿค”
I also wonder, is buying subs considered a business expense under the newer tax laws๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Before and after filter.
If you're in the UK stop at Aldi please and grab a few bottles of
STRAWBERRY-LEMONADE-GIN-LIQ-A.jpg

On your way to the naughty corner please
Any flavor works but this ones very refreshing while we're having a pool day
Yes the corner has a pool, I upgraded the place๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you're in the UK stop at Aldi please and grab a few bottles of
View attachment 225891
On your way to the naughty corner please
Any flavor works but this ones very refreshing while we're having a pool day
Yes the corner has a pool, I upgraded the place๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฃ
Yay!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ
Haha loving the upgrade ๐Ÿคฃ & ooh will definitely be purchasing that drink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We are SO much on the same wavelength when it comes to screenshots!!! ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

View attachment 225968
That is a cute cat. No lie. The Fathering Autism kitty. I have one similar to her. Look out gang...(hey, in my defense, I missed the two seconds when yโ€™all shared kitty pictures and bonded over cats before the hammer came down)
Charlotte:

Well honestly, it's hard to tell which one he looks more like? His mom and his dad look basically the same...

Right? Itโ€™s like Moogey and Piggums met up on match.com at the big family reunion. Where their motto is โ€œ We have more in common than our good looks!โ€

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think big Papa Maass fell back asleep listening to ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ– describe her astounding culinary techniques!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot (397).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ma
I think between leghumpers and Asswipe buying subscribers
Piggys crap and tit had a large subscriber jump also when that his 500,000 from 100,000 in just over a year. And the fast growth of FA. Makes a person wonder๐Ÿค”
I also wonder, is buying subs considered a business expense under the newer tax laws๐Ÿ˜…
Piggys Crap n tit literally has me wheezing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Hooves of applause for that gem

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still donโ€™t understand the 50,000 balloons. This is how selfish they are that they didnโ€™t even think where is he going to put them. Also thatโ€™s embarrassing and brings attention to him. Imagine asking him what the balloons are for and he says โ€œCelebrating 50k on YouTubeโ€. It sounds so pretentious. Why would your parents be excited about that to the point they send you balloons.
Just be glad she didn't order 50,000 actual balloons and filled up the football field with them, lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This is like finding all the things in one of those โ€œhidden itemsโ€ pictures. How many defects can we find in Pigcilla? Four eyebrows, two fused toes and only four toes on one foot, her pinky finger(s) are always crooked at a funny angle, she has a weird unbalanced โ€œshapeโ€ to her, her teeth had to be pulled for some unknown reasonโ€”-, and a lisp. Anything else? Man, Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not featured in a you tube video. Folks would find crap wrong with me I had never noticed before. Lol ๐Ÿคฃ
The eyebrows have been freaking me out since day 1 *shudder*
Now everything else ๐Ÿคข
All I can say is
whathasbeenseencannotbeunseen-1.0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay, seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

She's repeatedly made a huge deal about winning a gumbo cooking contest. They made a long video showing her recipe.
She very clearly showed herself making a bleeping ROUX, explaining in detail how to heat the fat and add the flour and showing the entire process of cooking off the damn flour. It's like 5 minutes of video time. She took it all the way to a BRICK ROUX for god's sake!!
This witch KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A ROUX! What in the absolute hell is she doing dumping that flour on top of the sausage and cavalierly pouring the milk right on in like she has no idea she should mix the flour with the fat and cook it off first???

Here's the video, starts at about 1:30:
Gawd, she's so breathy in this video. Did anyone see her struggling to say Tony Chachere's at the end? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…I think I need Photoshop Anonymous....INPATIENT, LONGTERM Care!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

ohhhhh! That last one....tit....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜‚
6AD6F695-A41C-4382-9893-E4CA0411D5EA.jpeg
2E412631-9694-4DDC-84D9-CEC136F817F9.jpeg

๐Ÿ˜‚Assa trying to wiggle his way in for a sneak peek of Tinkerhogs piglet package.๐Ÿ˜‚

DBE37A4A-FBC8-45BC-BBCA-A16A35171C61.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just be glad she didn't order 50,000 actual balloons and filled up the football field with them, lol.
Aw dam! You just gave her an idea! We all know they will buy scam cheat Isaiahs future to fit their needs. I only hope college will teach him more than academics.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is another youtube at Isaiah's collage. (not sure I'm allowed to mention his name here!?) Seems he joined YT in 2017. Has many many videos. Over 3 million views. And 32k+ followers! He has done all this on his own without exploiting anyone! He is the one who should be sent bleeping balloons! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.