Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Msbullwnkl about the MLM just being listed through a LLC. I really have no words. I have always questioned why she didn’t have a separate business registered for her makeup line. I know they recently took on a CPA, along with the attorney and life insurance companies. I am wondering if one of those meetings with the CPA, told them to separate Maass Media from the MLM or start reporting her earnings due to them being so great and being a huge red flag for the IRS to audit.
I worked in a smaller office in a big city. We did a lot of contract work with plumbers, food companies and even nuclear stations. If Maass Media or Lipstick Mama applies for credit, they would have been denied a line of credit. My boss, owner of the company, did not allow LLCs to have open lines of credit, due to the owner being easily protected, if they filed bankruptcy. It shocks me at the APR on the house and I would hate to see the APR on the SUV.

I also say this because if you look up her business license, the registered agent is their CPA office. She is having them handle that portion. Maass Media isn’t showing to have changed over to a CPA yet and Asa is listed as the registered agent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey yall
Prigly waving that fork around in tonight's vlog...just another thing about her I cant stand...I hate it when people are eating and they wave their silverware around.

And omg I just saw those pics of her toes...soooo gross

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I still don’t understand the 50,000 balloons. This is how selfish they are that they didn’t even think where is he going to put them. Also that’s embarrassing and brings attention to him. Imagine asking him what the balloons are for and he says “Celebrating 50k on YouTube”. It sounds so pretentious. Why would your parents be excited about that to the point they send you balloons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Piggy needs to cut the cord to her piglet
He has a car and a walmart 1.5 miles from the school. Is Isaiah really so coddled and pathetic that he couldn't have gone there to buy air freshener and dish soap 🤔.
What is he, the little prince

And 2 vlogs and already 50,000 subscribers. Yea that's not shady as duck🙄😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I still don’t understand the 50,000 balloons. This is how selfish they are that they didn’t even think where is he going to put them. Also that’s embarrassing and brings attention to him. Imagine asking him what the balloons are for and he says “Celebrating 50k on YouTube”. It sounds so pretentious. Why would your parents be excited about that to the point they send you balloons.
Let’s make our son the most popular kid on the floor!
Let’s feed Abbie more donuts.
Let’s make our house the most visible on the street.
LOOK AT US! LOOK AT US!
🤮🤮🤮🤮‼🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Their bed looks like the back of a Transit van that has lost its sides! Hideous.

Lighting up your house like that is something professional footballers would do to show off their tacky mansions. Chavvy and common. And a shocking waste of energy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
asdasdasdas.png

Someone replied: "Maybe it's safer to not go out to a coffee shop every day when there's a pandemic"

LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hey yall
Prigly waving that fork around in tonight's vlog...just another thing about her I cant stand...I hate it when people are eating and they wave their silverware around.

And omg I just saw those pics of her toes...soooo gross
It looked a toe was missing and 2 were fused together.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, recap time.
This is a hard one, because absolutely nothing happened in the vlogs. We witnessed Brandys grand return, just for Asshat to interrupt her - again - and Pigcil completely ignoring her and playing on her phone, sorry, I mean being the most talented businessperson in the history of ever (scamming vulnerable people is totally a business, y'all!). It was indicated that Brandi is on her way out. Run, my girl, escape! You can do it! That reminds me - anyone know what happened to the awesome new routine?
They continued to eat the unhealthiest glop they manage to get their deformed claws on and they continue to finance multiple Dunkin employees. Asshat has given up parenting Abbie and just lets her do whatever. In a Dorian Gray-esque turn, he himself mirrors it by looking more and more like a smelly parking lot hobo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, recap time.
This is a hard one, because absolutely nothing happened in the vlogs. We witnessed Brandys grand return, just for Asshat to interrupt her - again - and Pigcil completely ignoring her and playing on her phone, sorry, I mean being the most talented businessperson in the history of ever (scamming vulnerable people is totally a business, y'all!). It was indicated that Brandi is on her way out. Run, my girl, escape! You can do it! That reminds me - anyone know what happened to the awesome new routine?
They continued to eat the unhealthiest glop they manage to get their deformed claws on and they continue to finance multiple Dunkin employees. Asshat has given up parenting Abbie and just lets her do whatever. In a Dorian Gray-esque turn, he himself mirrors it by looking more and more like a smelly parking lot hobo.
Well said! Arsewipe looks like a smelly old woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok, recap time.
Damn girl, you been taking elocution lessons 😂Your synopsis’ are getting very talented 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched 1 of Isaiah's vlogs. I thought he looked really different...his face seemed pretty chubby and he really looks like Big Prilly.
Anyone else think he looked different?

Reactions: 16
I watched 1 of Isaiah's vlogs. I thought he looked really different...his face seemed pretty chubby and he really looks like Big Prilly.
Not to do with looks but I felt he was more confident, more sure of himself and didn't seem like he was walking on egg shells for anyone. I am happy to see that growth in him in such little time of being away.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, Asshat was SUPER shocked when they showed up just one minute late to school and there was no one outside to come get Abbie.
Maybe it's because they believe in being punctual and actually sticking to a schedule? Seemed like he initially felt good about himself because he was only one minute late instead of the usual 15 or 20 minutes (or however much they're usually late by).
I know Abbie can be unpredictable but if you know that it kinda takes a while to wake her up and get her ready, then wake up earlier and give yourself more time so you won't be late. I don't buy his BS that they'll just always be late no matter what they try to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet Isaiah was mortified with embarrassment to be greeted by those balloons but still has to please the overbearing parents with a photo, you just know that idea came from P

The 'supercute' :rolleyes: photo of her at the end of the last thread doesn't seem to show her feet, I wonder if she has a complex about them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Enjoy whatever you choose to do

cheezburger-image-1966796544.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know most people think he favors Ass but I have always thought he looked like his mom more than his dad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.