Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog through the eyes of ManMeow...

Pet mom..is that what he said...Assa was not looking like he wants to “Pet” mom. (This first comment does not surprise me)😹
Damn shaving cream. I am shocked they didn’t they do whipped cream? Also, side note, the look on his face when Pigcilla shoved the donut in Abs mouth..😂
Packaging Isaiahs package..Oh My God..That claw..
Pigs side view after the beep...Oh my gosh....

😂😹😂 I was hoping for more..but with a boring ass vlog like that..what can I say😂😹😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very well could be depressed, is why he's not showering and shaving, that's a sign of depression!!
If he is depressed, I have no compassion for
@Scottishfalpal1 yes I noticed that too!

Fun sensory video Asa?? Not really it was few seconds of burning eyes, been monitored for mess and a cautious P stuffing food into Abbie as usual.

Also surprised Abbie doesn’t have a fear of that table been brought out, bet she was relieved not have to churn out a 1000 art pieces!
Abbie never churned out 1000 art pieces. Crazy Nanny did and did it for them to profit off of while she was being paid respite by the government.
Assa was double dipping and what he did was wrong on so many levels. IMO.
Assa also got a lot of that art reproduced by the 1000s on t spring. He will do it again this Christmas for ornaments to avoid the last minute scramble to find as many as they could to make themselves with help from Summer and 🐖s parents to sell for 5.00 each.
Scumbags.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So, Asshat was SUPER shocked when they showed up just one minute late to school and there was no one outside to come get Abbie.
Maybe it's because they believe in being punctual and actually sticking to a schedule? Seemed like he initially felt good about himself because he was only one minute late instead of the usual 15 or 20 minutes (or however much they're usually late by).
I know Abbie can be unpredictable but if you know that it kinda takes a while to wake her up and get her ready, then wake up earlier and give yourself more time so you won't be late. I don't buy his BS that they'll just always be late no matter what they try to do.
Lateness is such a pet peeve with me, I always tell my coworkers if I was a supervisor that’s one thing I wouldn’t let go, you get one pass and that’s it! To me, being right on time is late, especially for school, work

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, like LAUREN SUMMER is a REAL name! Pathetic, I said a long time ago, and don’t know if it is still been done by Assa, that the reason Ab doesn’t have her ipad/ phone/ device is that while it is been charged, their vlogs are on continuous play, so it helps with ‘views’, but subs can be brought, so there might be a cheat’s way to up view as well?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Isaiah was mortified with embarrassment to be greeted by those balloons but still has to please the overbearing parents with a photo, you just know that idea came from P

The 'supercute' :rolleyes: photo of her at the end of the last thread doesn't seem to show her feet, I wonder if she has a complex about them.
View attachment 226350

She's got to be over 300 pounds. No way is she a size 14 top and 18/20 bottom. She's very close in size to my husbands aunt who is almost 400 pounds.

View attachment 226353
But don't you think the dress in black is slenderizing????????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Abbie never churned out 1000 art pieces. Crazy Nanny did and did it for them to profit off of while she was being paid respite by the government.
Assa was double dipping and what he did was wrong on so many levels. IMO.
Assa also got a lot of that art reproduced by the 1000s on t spring. He will do it again this Christmas for ornaments to avoid the last minute scramble to find as many as they could to make themselves with help from Summer and 🐖s parents to sell for 5.00 each.
Scumbags.
So true!!! Nanny was so beneficial for Abbie as well it is genuinely sad that she went! They just took advantage of her didn’t they and she realised in the end! I would love to hear her side of things!

Reactions: 22
I couldn't stand to watch that "care package" video just because of how she packed everything! valid criticism of the contents aside, she put everything without substantial packaging on the bottom and then pushed everything down on top of it, then forced the box closed. those cookies and candy will be crumbs by the time it gets there for him. why didn't she take some things out or use a bigger box??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
15. You're glad because Abbies at the kid sitter oops school for 6 hours
16. Sure now he loves the whole homeschool thing.....🤔
He had the balls to say how much "better" Abbie's been doing at home since school started back up again.
(and anxiously alluded to the fact that it may only be temporary before schools have to shut down again - so much for loving homeschool)

Let's think about it, Asshat. She's in a structured environment with a set routine she can count on all day long. She knows what to expect there. She has boundaries and rules and a schedule that rarely, if ever, changes.
Do you think, Asshat, that the structure and routine is the exact reason why she does better when she's in school? That maybe it's calming and reassuring to her to not be surrounded by constant chaos and inconsistencies?
C'mon, now.

@Kermy -Nimrods?? I have never heard that before but it’s really made me laugh! 🤣🤣🤣
One of my favorite bits of linguistic trivia!

Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd, the Warner Bros cartoon characters, have had an infamous and long running feud since the 1940s. Ol' Bugs would frequently call Elmer a "nimrod" as an insult. This term was not in any sort of common use prior to Bugs vs. Fudd, and as a result of the cartoon it entered common use in the English language to mean a person who is not smart/not clever/generally an idiot.

Nimrod is the name of a Biblical king who was renowned as a great hunter.
Elmer Fudd was a failed rabbit hunter. He's terrible at hunting wabbits.

The writers of the cartoon had Bugs sarcastically call Elmer a "great hunter" via an obscure Biblical name that few people recognized, especially the children watching. The children watching understood it to simply mean "idiot" and started calling each other nimrods.

So the term "nimrod" entered popular use as the direct opposite of its original meaning via kids being dicks to each other.

It's one of my favorite words 🤣🤣🤣
Mine too, for the reasons above!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Pigface straddling the 4 person unicorn in her new bikini.....
Pigface falling off the 4 person unicorn in her new bikini after it popped.....

Weight limit, 300 lbs.
I cannot stop....😂😂😂😂 I really thought this was Tinkerhog in her Pigkini..😂 I was looking at these pics thinking..where the hell did she find these! 🤣🤣 I am typing through tears...this is the funniest tit I have ever seen, in my entire life...🐷🦄🐷
Thank you..Thank you..THANK YOU! 🐽🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I died when I saw this on Americas Funniest Videos which I gollow. I knew you'd love it Wow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So because Dunkin didn’t bow down and give him a sponsor he has now turned to all of a sudden disliking their cups and passive aggressive comments?? He really is embarrassing with this Dunkin obsession, his desperation to get noticed by them makes me cringe. Also he looks ill and has aged suddenly or he is trying pull off the ‘sexy’ rugged look, I can’t decide 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.